Everything posted by BrokenMachine
-
The official coming out as straight thread
- Sia sells half of her catalogue for $180M, plans to crossover into digital realm
Yeah, This Is Acting despite of not being on the quality level of 1000 Forms Of Fear, it still got some huge hits- Sia sells half of her catalogue for $180M, plans to crossover into digital realm
Jokes aside, Snowman is right there, anyone would want to invest in a seasonal smasha- Kelly Clarkson: "I love AI"
- Did Taylor ruin her vocals?
They were always ruined babe- It's time to end the hate. Agree?
To be fair, I was more neutral towards Taylor when she actually released decent music. It's up to her- Is Taylor's backlash valid?
For making bad music? Or for hanging out with Zionists, MAGAs, ICE contactors, and Robert Kraft himself? In both cases, I'd say it's valid- HDD: Taylor #1x13 (155k), Tinashe #15 (27k), Alice In Chains #17 (25k)
Seems like variants actually help to boost numbers- Nothing But Thieves - 'Stray Dogs'
Enough time has passed. Not their best album, but I'm glad they experimented trying new stuff instead of becoming a parody of themselves, (not many bands achieve that by their fifth album). Having said that, this could have been an amazing EP instead of trying to fit as many songs as possible in order to sell it as an album. This feels rushed, and I'm blaming it more on their maanagement team and Sony rather than the band itself. It's pretty clear that they had to release an album soon in order to have new music to keep touring with, but while doing so the concept of the album was left unfinished. I would have absolutely loved a whole album full of a 90s rock style just like the singles, but I respect that they wanted to try different things in the album too. There are still some career highlights like Different Kind Of Happiness, AI.Jesus and Stray Dogs tho, so I'm not complaining at all, I just would have wanted for them to take their time into a 2027 release. Now they're in an album cycle again and if the burn out gets stronger, it'll only take them way longer to release a follow up album- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
To be fair the songs are not bad... that's all I can say- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
The way it says absolutely nothing about the music- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
The many implications of this- Should shakira open for Ed Sheeran?
And yet she said absolutely nothing about Israel attacking Lebanon, despite being Lebanese herself- Nothing But Thieves - 'Stray Dogs'
I'm stucked at Testosterone, it's just so amazing I loved the previous four singles too, I'm totally up for this whole 90s rock vibe- SYG: 2026
What's doing my thread in there?- Katy Perry (The Smurfs 2) to perform at the Atlantis Dubai on December 31st
'The Smurfs 2'- Women dominating the charts, what went right?
- Women dominating the charts, what went right?
- Life of a Showgirl: The Encore first week predictions
Loca is right, if 12 songs did ~4M, 4 songs can easily do ~1.34M. Simple math- Ellie the Elephant gives Mariah-themed halftime show
Tori Kelly and her singing elephant character came to mind- Women dominating the charts, what went right?
- Has MAGA taken over ATRL?
I support talent, that's why I don't support Ella- Taylor Swift's advice to Sombr: "Hate comments are a privilege"
- Harvey Weinstein receives 15-year prison sentence in New York
It's what he deserves- Harvey Weinstein receives 15-year prison sentence in New York
Make it 150 - Sia sells half of her catalogue for $180M, plans to crossover into digital realm