August 7, 20251 yr comment_28069036 1 hour ago, King Fabray said: The way they still haven't logged on since being unbanned ouuu not @D.M.F being booked and busy hunnie You say that like he hasn't been here the whole time Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28069036 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28069176 1 hour ago, King Fabray said: The way they still haven't logged on since being unbanned ouuu not @D.M.F being booked and busy hunnie when @D.M.F logs back in and @A-V-XYZ logs out forever Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28069176 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28069359 5 hours ago, PenguinTim said: Taking bribes suggestions for the new banner tomorrow amaarae/ ethel Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28069359 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28070222 3 hours ago, King Fabray said: The way they still haven't logged on since being unbanned ouuu not @D.M.F being booked and busy hunnie Do you mean the screenshot? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28070222 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28070727 I want my puta allies back. @theREALslimSHADY @JesusOrGod Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28070727 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28072389 8 hours ago, idkwiam said: Kinda missed your randomg gifs I missed your Tina's gif, sis! bring back that iconic gif Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28072389 Share this post
August 7, 20251 yr comment_28072916 10 hours ago, King Fabray said: The way they still haven't logged on since being unbanned ouuu not @D.M.F being booked and busy hunnie It would be a gag if their 2nd fave gets the VMA Vanguard award...they'd have material for days and have to make a grand entrance. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28072916 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28073229 I'm sorry but the confused reaction on the promoted thread Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28073229 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28073624 i think we need to make that viral threshold banner a lil larger Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28073624 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28073891 2 hours ago, punisher said: i think we need to make that viral threshold banner a lil larger We just need people to read it! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28073891 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28074017 5 hours ago, Loca said: I'm sorry but the confused reaction on the promoted thread I mean… I kinda had the same reaction but don't want to be rude Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28074017 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28074260 Now when I once told here that I need procrastinating on ATRL for work promotion. ugh I'm in my 1989 era. Thank you ATRL community! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28074260 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28074585 I keep on getting ads about not entering the US illegally btw Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28074585 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28075300 On 8/7/2025 at 9:06 AM, King Fabray said: The way they still haven't logged on since being unbanned ouuu not @D.M.F being booked and busy hunnie Not him in his "Moves Like Jagger" and "Feel This Moment" and "Say Something" era - probably moved to another forum Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28075300 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28075384 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28075384 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28075434 Some people straight up using the same rhetoric that alt-right people use to target women and gay men in that one closed thread in The Lounge. And weaponizing pedophilia because of personal drama too. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28075434 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28075491 Wait Ryan changed his name to Rian and penguintim changed his name to PenguinTim? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28075491 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28075523 I don't wanna see the acronyms FFXIV on this site ever again… Edited August 8, 20251 yr by Taylor fanboy Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28075523 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28075533 3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said: I don't wanna see the acronyms FFXIV on this site ever again… What did Femme Fatale 14 year anniversary edition do to you? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28075533 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28075696 46 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said: I don't wanna see the acronyms FFXIV on this site ever again… Final Fantasy 16 >>>>> It's for real the Reputation of the franchise. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28075696 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28075702 43 minutes ago, tost1 said: What did Femme Fatale 14 year anniversary edition do to you? We actually need this. Scary, the Madonna cover, un-altered He About To Lose Me ooh a concept Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28075702 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28076565 The entire forum paying the post in the featured banner dust Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28076565 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28076787 20 minutes ago, gettsleazy said: The entire forum paying the post in the featured banner dust Thoughts and prayers is all I can afford. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28076787 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr comment_28076809 3 hours ago, Antisocialites said: Some people straight up using the same rhetoric that alt-right people use to target women and gay men in that one closed thread in The Lounge. And weaponizing pedophilia because of personal drama too. But don't call those people out or you'll be the one getting privileges revoked Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28076809 Share this post
August 8, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator Popular Post comment_28077191 DMF responded to my email y’all. The king’s return is imminent! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/258/#findComment-28077191 Share this post