August 9, 20251 yr comment_28079622 nvm Edited August 9, 20251 yr by FolkLover1989 nvm don't want to argue only Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28079622 Share this post
August 9, 20251 yr comment_28079691 9 hours ago, King Fabray said: Yeah, the only person I donated to was @Joyridebecause he actually had an illness that was out of his control. I'm not blind to the fact that some people are just on hard times and can't help their situation, but if I or anyone gives you ample resources to help you and you refuse to take it then you're on your own kid. I'm not the one who put you in the situation so i'm not the person obligated to help you out of it. especially if you're not trying to help yourself. The Laptop thing must be frustrating. I once had a dentist trying to lure me into getting a crown. Mind you, I talked with three other dentists and none of them proposed it, it was a money laundering scam. I get really frustrated when people do me wrong. Getting your laptop stolen would make my blood boil. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28079691 Share this post
August 9, 20251 yr comment_28079959 8 hours ago, naval23 said: Not D.M.F ignoring our pleas - ngl king knows his worth and ain't going to come back cheap without a payout When his comeback serves Accelarate then what? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28079959 Share this post
August 9, 20251 yr comment_28080119 12 hours ago, King Fabray said: Yeah, the only person I donated to was @Joyridebecause he actually had an illness that was out of his control. I'm not blind to the fact that some people are just on hard times and can't help their situation, but if I or anyone gives you ample resources to help you and you refuse to take it then you're on your own kid. I'm not the one who put you in the situation so i'm not the person obligated to help you out of it. especially if you're not trying to help yourself. Yuppp. There were many of us giving him advice and resources, and he simply ignored it... and then a month later he'd bump the thread or post a whole new one either on The Roof or Lounge forums... I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy or patience for lazy people. I honestly think that was the most ridiculous/mindfuck ATRL threads/discussions I've ever seen. Very embarrassing rly. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28080119 Share this post
August 9, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28080195 6 hours ago, Kyoto said: I sent a dm to the administrators 1 month ago, but I don't think they saw it, so I sent a help request. Did you guys receive it? Send it again Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28080195 Share this post
August 9, 20251 yr comment_28080198 3 hours ago, Aethereal said: once had a dentist trying to lure me into getting a crown The way that's happening with me now Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28080198 Share this post
August 9, 20251 yr comment_28080320 25 minutes ago, Rian said: Send it again Done. Thanks. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28080320 Share this post
August 9, 20251 yr comment_28080455 For some reason I can see the moderators who gave me warnings points in 2017 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28080455 Share this post
August 9, 20251 yr comment_28082081 NVM! Edited August 9, 20251 yr by Aethereal Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28082081 Share this post
August 9, 20251 yr comment_28083738 On 8/8/2025 at 11:25 AM, Rush said: New avi for @Lagerfeld! This mess. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28083738 Share this post
August 10, 20251 yr comment_28084064 most ppl online was aug 2 what happened? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28084064 Share this post
August 10, 20251 yr comment_28084227 23 hours ago, Katamari said: damn how many warning point you got? believe it or not - I don't have many warning points. BUT - I am hoe for a man with (mod) power wjfhdlskjfjhdlskfdsojhds Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28084227 Share this post
August 10, 20251 yr comment_28085501 11 hours ago, Xtina23 said: believe it or not - I don't have many warning points. BUT - I am hoe for a man with (mod) power wjfhdlskjfjhdlskfdsojhds We don't use enough Tiffany Pollard gifs on ATRL and I'm not sure why. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28085501 Share this post
August 10, 20251 yr comment_28085539 Apparently someone's going at it again with their downvoting vendetta Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28085539 Share this post
August 10, 20251 yr comment_28085553 are my recent threats ok ? ive been trying to make them thought out and obviously avoiding what got my privileges taken away from me last time (talk about gases and stuff) and don't want them to be taken away from me again so feel free to let me know if they come across as low-effort or anything . just trying to make lounge fun Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28085553 Share this post
August 10, 20251 yr comment_28085721 42 minutes ago, May said: are my recent threats ok ? Who are you threatening Should I call the police Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28085721 Share this post
August 10, 20251 yr comment_28085840 32 minutes ago, illia said: Who are you threatening Should I call the police threads sorry im not threatening people anymore Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28085840 Share this post
August 10, 20251 yr comment_28086275 22 hours ago, Aethereal said: NVM! On 8/9/2025 at 12:05 PM, FolkLover1989 said: nvm Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28086275 Share this post
August 10, 20251 yr comment_28086318 Random Thoughts is a lot more active than what it has been in several years by now. I doubt 'Most members' active record is just a bot-scam Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28086318 Share this post
August 10, 20251 yr comment_28086831 35 minutes ago, Aethereal said: Random Thoughts is a lot more active than what it has been in several years by now. I doubt 'Most members' active record is just a bot-scam it's because i got my thread making privileges back , i already said . word must have got around Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28086831 Share this post
August 10, 20251 yr comment_28086905 Speaking of donations, @suburbannature do you wanna play Screenshots? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28086905 Share this post
August 11, 20251 yr comment_28090604 On 8/9/2025 at 9:45 PM, Katamari said: most ppl online was aug 2 what happened? we were told @D.M.F is coming back Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28090604 Share this post
August 11, 20251 yr comment_28090725 When will these undercover far-right users ever get banned ? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28090725 Share this post
August 11, 20251 yr comment_28093445 we should have a "Albums you listened to recently" thread in Music/Base section in the vein of TV/Film on Entertainment. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28093445 Share this post
August 11, 20251 yr comment_28093861 Congrats to Huntrix for their #1. Let's hope their banner in here helps them get another week Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/260/#findComment-28093861 Share this post