Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Peak Now

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Peak Now

  1. Giving Burn my daily streams as we speak
  2. Copying Bruno's Don Quijote I see Bring back random MPG ads
  3. Peak Now replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    The way iirc I'm Only Me When I'm With You uses her demo vocal take from like 2004 and so she sounds noticeably different on it even from the rest of Debut... a whole mess
  4. Peak Now replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I swear Taylor has this weird effect on people's ability to be normal because why did I see someone dragging her for calling a single Patient Zero "after COVID killed millions of people"
  5. I don't think she's bigger as an act yet That being said, better music + targetting a mass audience and not whatever Marmite bullshit HYBE is giving KATSEYE
  6. New Taylor release on the way so we'll probably get some new ones soon
  7. Peak Now replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Oh girl
  8. Peak Now replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    This is just the 30th isn't it... Mrs Swift if you don't stop teasing the announcement of an announcement
  9. I do think he could do it with guests tbf But is he gonna bring Kanye on stage?
  10. Peak Now replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Fun cancelled
  11. Peak Now replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    If Debut TV doesn't have at least 13 vault tracks I'm unstanning
  12. Justin has the hits but he'd 100% phone it in
  13. Next thread idea: Name a global JAŸ-Z hit without Justin Timberlake, Linkin Park, or Alicia Keys
  14. He's been over since his woeful attempt at making his own Folklore/Evermore but we cheer
  15. Myles Smith out as well: https://www.instagram.com/p/DdU4MV-GsWo/
  16. 2017-2022 archives are back?? OT: Nicki v literally anyone
  17. Peak Now replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Saccharide = Sugar = Sweet Tea and God's Graces
  18. Again, these stadiums are letting KANYE WEST perform. Let's stop pretending the stadiums are doing this out of any genuine desire to combat antisemitism FOX 13 Tampa BayYe takes stage at Raymond James despite backlash, calls t...Despite a growing political campaign to stop the concerts, Ye, the artist formerly known as Kanye West, took the stage at Raymond James Stadium Friday night.
  19. "Delete it fat"
  20. Some of those stadiums barring Macklemore but not Kanye "I'm going DEFCON 3 on Jewish people" "literally dropped a song called Heil Hitler last year" "used to be managed by Milo Yiannopoulos" "best buds with Nick Fuentes" West
  21. Peak Now replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I meant who the artist they were referring to was nnn ... I think it's Beyoncé right?
  22. Peak Now replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I have a couple in mind but I think they'd all get her lashed... imagine Luke Combs though EDIT: Wait I think I missed your actual point yeah that was what I had in mind, the song has sections from the perspective of the boy anyway
  23. Peak Now replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Who is this even

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.