August 4, 20251 yr comment_28053648 3 minutes ago, Achilles. said: Lord @Rian I see what you've done for peterstyles13 and I humbly ask that you do the same for Icarus. It's time to let the good sis back in please!! We just got rid of one Camila stan/Dua hater, we do not need another one coming back Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28053648 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28053662 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28053662 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28053704 4 minutes ago, Smarticle said: @conatus Name? Asking for research purposes Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28053704 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28053720 6 minutes ago, Smarticle said: Just now, penguintim said: @conatus Name? Asking for research purposes Spoiler @elyassorari on Instagram Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28053720 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28053782 5 minutes ago, conatus said: Hide contents @elyassorari on Instagram Did a little research and discovered he had an oh eff but then I saw that he made several grammatical mistakes in the bio and I'm not sure how I feel about him perpetuating stereotypes like that Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28053782 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28053805 22 minutes ago, Achilles. said: Lord @Rian I see what you've done for peterstyles13 and I humbly ask that you do the same for Icarus. It's time to let the good sis back in please!! Claro, no me molesta! sure Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28053805 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28053807 1 minute ago, hoax said: Did a little research and discovered he had an oh eff but then I saw that he made several grammatical mistakes in the bio and I'm not sure how I feel about him perpetuating stereotypes like that Well I love a himbo. I'm willing to let it slide. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28053807 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28053923 Welcome back @idkwiam Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28053923 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28054326 ATRL direction said Swifies ON and we love to see it! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054326 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28054435 55 minutes ago, Rian said: Welcome back @idkwiam Oh wow, I did not know the sis was banned Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054435 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28054461 58 minutes ago, Rian said: Welcome back @idkwiam Omfg NOOOOOO Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054461 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28054487 this might get me banned but; there's sooo many grandpa gays here lmaooo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054487 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator Popular Post comment_28054530 5 minutes ago, BloodLuster said: this might get me banned but; there's sooo many grandpa gays here lmaooo Facts aren’t a bannable offense. Some of these people knew Madonna when she was 60! Now she’s 90 and they’re still fans. That’s cool I guess. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054530 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28054574 6 hours ago, BjorkIsMyMom said: I have accepted my fate into being a controversial and polarizing user for being too honest and truthful. At this point who cares if anyone gets barraged by likes or dislikes, nobody here is ever going to love or hate you completely. I understand the concerns though since the introduction of the reactions has notably reduced quality discussions. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054574 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28054579 6 hours ago, BjorkIsMyMom said: I have accepted my fate into being a controversial and polarizing user for being too honest and truthful. At this point who cares if anyone gets barraged by likes or dislikes, nobody here is ever going to love or hate you completely. I understand the concerns though since the introduction of the reactions has notably reduced quality discussions. You can't be a controversial or polarizing user if nobody knows who you are…. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054579 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28054608 23 minutes ago, Rian said: Facts aren't a bannable offense. Some of these people knew Madonna when she was 60! Now she's 90 and they're still fans. That's cool I guess. oh we love to see it! thanks legend! Edited August 4, 20251 yr by BloodLuster Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054608 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28054785 7 hours ago, BjorkIsMyMom said: I understand the concerns though since the introduction of the reactions has notably reduced quality discussions. You may have a point but bemoaning a feature that was implemented over 2 years ago when you supposedly weren't here isn't exactly the best way to quell dupe suspicions Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054785 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28054821 1 minute ago, Graffiti said: You may have a point but bemoaning a feature that was implemented over 2 years ago when you supposedly weren't here isn't exactly the best way to quell dupe suspicions I am newer yes, but I've been lurking for many years so I can see the patterns. Also I mentioned all that because I'm active on Base and the Monsters have a problem with me because I remind them they stan a Zionist. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054821 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28054844 4 minutes ago, BjorkIsMyMom said: I am newer yes, but I've been lurking for many years so I can see the patterns. Sure jjang Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054844 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28054903 8 minutes ago, Mezzanine said: Sure jjang Was jjang ever dragged by some Madonna fans over a Ray of Light take? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28054903 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28055198 @Kiel D-01 What's good? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28055198 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28055324 2 hours ago, BloodLuster said: this might get me banned but; there's sooo many grandpa gays here lmaooo I remember the times when gays couldn't have children. Now they even have grandchildren. Science goes so fast, incredible! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28055324 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28055555 5 hours ago, Rush said: We just got rid of one Camila stan/Dua hater, we do not need another one coming back As Dua's power fades away, the Camila stan flame grows stronger Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28055555 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28055558 is there a way to see if my reports are getting my opps out my ******* way?! kfsjlisjsilfjfslkfjhkjdzchjzxg Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28055558 Share this post
August 4, 20251 yr comment_28055574 6 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: is there a way to see if my reports are getting my opps out my ******* way?! kfsjlisjsilfjfslkfjhkjdzchjzxg check your email inbox sis Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/253/#findComment-28055574 Share this post