August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055599 15 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: is there a way to see if my reports are getting my opps out my ******* way?! kfsjlisjsilfjfslkfjhkjdzchjzxg they're not Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055599 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055605 16 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: is there a way to see if my reports are getting my opps out my ******* way?! kfsjlisjsilfjfslkfjhkjdzchjzxg How many opps do you have omg? I can keep track of my ATRL opps at all times because I only have two of them Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055605 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055614 4 minutes ago, hoax said: How many opps do you have omg? I can keep track of my ATRL opps at all times because I only have two of them idk gurlllll. it's complicated.... ksdjfdksjfkldsf Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055614 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055616 4 minutes ago, hoax said: How many opps do you have omg? I can keep track of my ATRL opps at all times because I only have two of them They're all in his head Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055616 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055617 4 minutes ago, hoax said: I can keep track of my ATRL opps at all times because I only have two of them cute how u believe this Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055617 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055621 23 minutes ago, Icarus said: As Dua's power fades away, the Camila stan flame grows stronger Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055621 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055628 27 minutes ago, Icarus said: As Dua's power fades away, the Camila stan flame grows stronger omg you're back Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055628 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055644 32 minutes ago, Icarus said: As Dua's power fades away, the Camila stan flame grows stronger NURSE?!?! HE'S OUT AGAIN! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055644 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055656 21 minutes ago, qurl said: they're not clearly Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055656 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055938 also I've been thinking... @Rian if we get married and get a divorce - does that mean I will get half of ATRL, including full control of the banner™? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055938 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055941 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055941 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055950 2 hours ago, Icarus said: As Dua's power fades away, the Camila stan flame grows stronger how were you banned for 2 years Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055950 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28055958 2 hours ago, qurl said: cute how u believe this You could never be the third, my beloved qurl Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28055958 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28056031 8 hours ago, Rian said: Welcome back @idkwiam Hi! Thank you Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056031 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28056039 HOT! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056039 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28056099 4 hours ago, Xtina23 said: is there a way to see if my reports are getting my opps out my ******* way?! kfsjlisjsilfjfslkfjhkjdzchjzxg Your name looks familiar from the report queue... Are you the one who reports all mild shade as "Trolling" and reports "Flamebait" in Base threads, even though our policy says you can't be warned for that? Your attempts to take down your opps may backfire since we warn people if they fill the report queue with rejected reports. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056099 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28056175 1 hour ago, Xtina23 said: also I've been thinking... @Rian if we get married and get a divorce - does that mean I will get half of ATRL, including full control of the banner™? All of my marriages have ended in annulment so nothing for you, babes. Sorry! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056175 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28056186 4 hours ago, Icarus said: As Dua's power fades away, the Camila stan flame grows stronger OMG Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056186 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28056195 4 hours ago, hoax said: How many opps do you have omg? I can keep track of my ATRL opps at all times because I only have two of them I just need to track one fat pink Pokemon. Thes rest of my opps just undercover report me and are too scared to discuss in the open. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056195 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28056209 1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said: Your name looks familiar from the report queue... Are you the one who reports all mild shade as "Trolling" and reports "Flamebait" in Base threads, even though our policy says you can't be warned for that? Your attempts to take down your opps may backfire since we warn people if they fill the report queue with rejected reports. ' Miss @feelslikeadream, you best re-read your policy again because I was JUST warned for making a comment in base threads. #HowRude 23 minutes ago, Rian said: All of my marriages have ended in annulment so nothing for you, babes. Sorry! I ain't signing anything! #NoPrenup Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056209 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28056359 12 hours ago, hoax said: Did a little research and discovered he had an oh eff but then I saw that he made several grammatical mistakes in the bio and I'm not sure how I feel about him perpetuating stereotypes like that Looking at his twitter the of is probably a bore too Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056359 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28056474 8 hours ago, qurl said: they're not You changed your iconic avi. The Beyquivalent of Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056474 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28056698 Nvm lol Edited August 5, 20251 yr by Mikeymoonshine Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056698 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28056912 I find most post-2020 members really boring LOL. The fact that I remember members from the days I was lurking, better than them. I just randomly touched a poll of 2015 or 16, and I recognized half of the names LOL. Does not happen anymore. When someone changes their avatar my memory dies. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056912 Share this post
August 5, 20251 yr comment_28056921 14 hours ago, Mezzanine said: Sure jjang Jjang is definitely around here with another account. Him "not coming back" is all theatre play. Not saying this in bad way, I am sure he is safe with his VPN. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/254/#findComment-28056921 Share this post