Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, mael said:

We just tired of the same old shtick......

This song... 10/10

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I wouldย throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, Tal_reputation said:

100%. definitely. though this album cycle feels like a lot of hardcore swifties who are truly fans have turned on Taylor. but they will return to check TS13.

one mediocre or bad album doesnt suddenly make you hater and make you spend your time on her snark sub

I think y'all are being a bit too dramatic. I still remember being 15 and reading the Youtube comment sections of Shake It Off, Blank Space and Bad Blood, which were full of "what happened to real music!", "this is the most annoying song I've ever heard!" and "autotune!"

There was a brief period between 2020-2023 where it was somehow "cool" to like Taylor, even though a lot of people would still side-eye you and say "really?" for listening to her.

The reality is that you just can't be on the level of Taylor, Michael, Britney, The Beatles, Justin, Madonna, Gaga etc. without having extremely loud hate trains once in a while. What they all have in common though is that the hate dies down eventually.

Besides, I don't actually think it's that bad right now...

Vma viewership was up and is one of the best for award shows in a long time. She's still that girl.

21 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

also if the life of a showgirl had an 85 on metacritic, a lot of people would've easily been swayed that way. why are we lying?

True!

A lot of pop culture people nowdays would lash at peak Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Xtina Aguilera, Beyoncรฉ, Katy Perry peak eras and so on considering those all were trashed my contemporary music press.

Level of elitism and poserism we have reached is truly diabolical.

Also yeah, the songs on Encore aren't nearly as bad as the reviews would indicate. Everyone's just dogpiling now that the pendulum has swung from extreme adoration back to extreme disdain. It will swing itself back by TS13!

Still mad we're not getting Debut TV though chick3

Pretending that Bjork makes good music while dissing excellence like Pink Clouds and Cleveland! is such weirdo behavior rip I can't even

34 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

you guys will never shame me into not thinking wi$h li$t is pop perfection. like i'm sorry

kukai

The melody is soooo good, not a skip in my house!

Imo if you're going to keep btching about the new songs, at least do it outside this thread man. This base is truly the only place on here where we can express our enjoyment about the songs without being attacked by OTH, yet all I keep seeing from a few of you is how much they suck. You don't need to turn this entire thread into your personal complaint section. Like we get it already.

azealia

Edited by Timeless

The only thing that could improve Grammy Li$t is pulling those high adlibs at the end more forward in the mix.

8 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Massive gains for Tay on the Spotify Artists Chart.

How massive?

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

How massive?

Argentina #13(+11)

Brazil #23 (+28)

Mexico #30 (+20)

Chile #29 (+14)

Colombia #90 (+41)

Patient Zero returns to #1 on Amazon US and Amazon Global

Babylon enters the Top 20 on Amazon Global

Speaking of music being subjective I will forever die on the hill of Cancelled! Also the outro is one of her best

blackoutbaby

omg cries heart2

"Bebe Rexha reveals that Taylor Swift called her and offered help after several designers REFUSED to dress her due to her WEIGHT and BODY: "For someone like her, who is at such a high level, to make me feel like I belonged was very, very nice."

24 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Speaking of music being subjective I will forever die on the hill of Cancelled! Also the outro is one of her best

blackoutbaby

I will forever die on the hill that Actually Romantic was valid & she should be allowed to punch down once in a while swan

24 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Speaking of music being subjective I will forever die on the hill of Cancelled! Also the outro is one of her best

blackoutbaby

I LIKE ITTTTT jonny5

I LOVE ITTTT jonny5

i dont get the hate for cancelled rip it was one of the few standout tracks on my first listen and one of the few songs that i use from the album

i also liked wood but after some time the song became quite jarring

Y'all are a bunch of actors or have no actual taste at all

Out of all the things she could have listed, why fat ass with a baby face? LOL

My only irritation with that song.

11 minutes ago, YR. said:

Y'all are a bunch of actors or have no actual taste at all

you sound so miserable. it's just pop music!

19 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

i dont get the hate for cancelled rip it was one of the few standout tracks on my first listen and one of the few songs that i use from the album

i also liked wood but after some time the song became quite jarring

My main issues with Wood and Actually Romantic are the blatant samples and no acknowledgement (that I'm aware of). Which is why I think Max Martin kind of ripped her off on the sessions and owes her a refund rip

Edited by dman4life

I love the new songs and I happened to have exquisite, distinguishing, exceptional taste.

For instance, have I mentioned holy hymn that is the Live From Paris version of Cornelia Street lately? gaylorcat2

(the way this still has a ******* willow thumbnail I can't)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.