Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

this isn't actually there on hmv's insta now, so idk if it was deleted or an elaborate hoax.mp3

Screenshot-2026-09-30-at-14-02-55.png

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

i wonder if the vault tracks for rep will be the originals or re-records

and yes rep tv was definitely finished but she just lied about that like she lied about everything to do with TV's

21 minutes ago, makeawish said:

this isn't actually there on hmv's insta now, so idk if it was deleted or an elaborate hoax.mp3

Screenshot-2026-09-30-at-14-02-55.png

Why does it say taylor swift American girl at the top? deadbanana

11 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

Why does it say taylor swift American girl at the top? deadbanana

and why would she do another rep picture disc, i don't think its real lol

Y'all clowning yourselves with that puta tv thing first.

She won't lose the opportunity to re-release her debut album as a 20 year special edition with some tv vocals and what not.

She tested the waters of country with her Toy Story song and now she will use the 20 anniversary to send debut to #1 once and for all.

There is still the easter egg "10/13" in the sketch so maybe a new announcement that day?

Just now, karmasreal said:

There is still the easter egg "10/13" in the sketch so maybe a new announcement that day?

I for sure think shes announcing debut that day, I guess she'll do a month of pre-orders and release November?

You can tell The Encore doesn't count as a real album release because we're all still actually posting in this base and it doesn't occasionally drift as far back as the fourth page

zendaya

I hope you landed safely on the ground, hey (pink cloud, pink cloud)
And I hope you're so happy now (pink cloud, pink cloud)
I didn't wanna let you down (pink cloud, pink cloud)
So I left you up there (pink cloud)
On a pink cloud

I want to just say how lovely the OUTRO is for Pink Clouding.

The bolded line is my favorite sung portion. 3/4 of these songs are fantastic. People are tripping.

48 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Patient Zero has crack in it I can't stop playing it jonny5

It has salad! Word salad. Very healthy unlike crack!

Edited by Taylor fanboy

What do we think of 6,117,512 streams for Patient Zero?

Not bad

I'm here for TLOAS SUPER DELUXE.

Lean onto the negative press. Exhaust the think pieces. Get your money's worth from Tree Paine, Max Martin, and flying to Sweden with these gas prices.

Come on Taylor! Showgirls Remix album, super deluxe, new music video. WAP

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I'm here for TLOAS SUPER DELUXE.

Lean onto the negative press. Exhaust the think pieces. Get your money's worth from Tree Paine, Max Martin, and flying to Sweden with these gas prices.

Come on Taylor! Showgirls Remix album, super deluxe, new music video. WAP

I'd rather hope she recorded some rep vault tracks with Max kukai
because it better not just be 5x Jack like the 1939 vault

I don't think y'all are bracing for the incoming motherquake…

I think Patient Zero is a Taylor/Max CLASSIC. Who knows what the future holds, but I genuinely believe this could smash smash.

BUT IF YOU WANNA PARTY WITH SOMEBODY WHO MIGHT KNOW!

WAP

Get into it girls!!! Ophelia's wig is getting TUGGED on!

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

When you saw another woman walking out of his place..

I bet he kissed the rain.. Off.. Your... Face

😢 🎶 🎶

15 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

BUT IF YOU WANNA PARTY WITH SOMEBODY WHO MIGHT KNOW!

WAP

Get into it girls!!! Ophelia's wig is getting TUGGED on!

A Charli XCX remix would EAT! WAP

I did the absolute unthinkable, I'm thinking of getting TTPD The Anthology vinyl set ☠️

IMG-2550.jpg

Edited by Yog

Patient Zero is giving smash smash smash… omgggg… the way it becomes more of an earworm every single day. PANDEMIC 2!

1 hour ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I don't think y'all are bracing for the incoming motherquake…

I think Patient Zero is a Taylor/Max CLASSIC. Who knows what the future holds, but I genuinely believe this could smash smash.

I wasn't so sure until I played the four new songs for my boyfriend (who can have very GP'd taste). He nodded along politely for the other 3 but turned the volume up as soon as P0 started playing. I think it has potential to at least be a medium-sized hit.

Her only opening single choices I found questionable are the collabs

Meeeeeeee and fortnight

29 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Patient Zero is giving smash smash smash… omgggg… the way it becomes more of an earworm every single day. PANDEMIC 2!

Pandemic 2

ahh

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.