Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

The way that user came back to downvote any positive commnetsdeadbananathe way happiness is a NO for themdeadbananayall are too much lol

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

The hate is louder this time because the feeling is mutual within the fandom itself. I only listened to them once so far. I don't care for revisiting them again. There's nothing new sonically and the lyrics are clunky. She really needs to work with cowriters again.

I genuinely love them, reading reviews and other's reactions here is such a mindtrip. I was cool on TLOAS on first reception, really liked 1-3 (not even FF) RTF, Wood, and Honey. But somehow have warmed on all of it overtime? It's a psyduck head holding moment for me, like they bonus tracks are exactly the writing that I missed on this album — I don't want 15 songs of it, but 4-7 of them on an album is a great mix. Knowing people actively hate them instead of feeling indifferent on them is so perplexing to me.

P-0 is a great "statement single" with the spoken bridge à la WANEGOD, SIO, LWYMMD, but revamped for 10 years later, and Babylon is such a poetic song, that's top 50 for me for her. Too soon to tell you any further refinement, but I'm also a big fan of evermore and midnights, so I'm a strange representation of fan.

15 minutes ago, dman4life said:

My main issues with Wood and Actually Romantic are the blatant samples and no acknowledgement (that I'm aware of). Which is why I think Max Martin kind of ripped her off on the sessions and owes her a refund rip

im clueless here, please enlighten me

what samples?

5 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

im clueless here, please enlighten me

what samples?

jackson 5 i want you back

7 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Hey bestie! I was just thinking about you yesterday!

Hi sweetie, I'm happy Taylor has moved again and got the girls back in motion jonny I missed this

Listen, I'm not defending anyone. To each his own, but some of yall treat Taylor like a god and cannot handle criticism. It is a public forum. People are allowed to love the songs and people are also allowed to dislike the songs. I'm perfectly content with whatever yall feel. Music is supposed to be subjective anyways!

6 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

im clueless here, please enlighten me

what samples?

1 minute ago, sophiesunscreen said:

jackson 5 i want you back

^^^^ and also Weezer- Beverly Hills for Actually Romantic

Not saying there's anything wrong with samples but it added more unnecessary material to the already annoying circle jerk pile on when the album first came out

2 minutes ago, dman4life said:

^^^^ and also Weezer- Beverly Hills for Actually Romantic

Not saying there's anything wrong with samples but it added more unnecessary material to the already annoying circle jerk pile on when the album first came out

i agree thats why i stayed away from the forum for a few weeks after it was released

too much negativity

I personally think it's fun and interesting to hear different opinions and perspectives about music from our favorite artists. As long as they're in good faith of course.

Like I seriously have a friend where Eldest Daughter is his favorite from the album next to Ophelia. I don't care for the song at all but it's nice knowing he's still a fan and still able to find material he likes after I put him on to her a few years ago. He never liked Taylor AT ALL (besides Shake it Off nnn) but Midnights swayed him!

5 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I personally think it's fun and interesting to hear different opinions and perspectives about music from our favorite artists. As long as they're in good faith of course.

Like I seriously have a friend where Eldest Daughter is his favorite from the album next to Ophelia. I don't care for the song at all but it's nice knowing he's still a fan and still able to find material he likes after I put him on to her a few years ago. He never liked Taylor AT ALL (besides Shake it Off nnn) but Midnights swayed him!

at the end of the day, what matters is some/several people like the songs genuinely and makes them happy - even if they're bad songs for other people

3 hours ago, RenHonjo said:

This hate train seems so odd and forced…

This, like i gets it people have different taste but how the hell these 4 songs cause all of this conversation and a 40 score. They are well-crafted songs with good lyrics and concept and melody. Yeah they can point out how Cleveland or P0 bridge is bad but it was like 1.3 bad parts/4. Like a 60 70 scores feel ok people just dont like these songs. but 40 is giving hate campaign.

Like name a mainstream pop songs release this year have better story telling than Babylon, Pink Clouding, P0.

7 minutes ago, Calvin said:

zendaya

The way they're running in reverse is sending me.

19 minutes ago, Calvin said:

zendaya

My other fav Gaga when she doesn't do a collab

not to mention Midnights was during the Eras tour, but I was told….

1 minute ago, MardinBeksloy said:

not to mention Midnights was during the Eras tour, but I was told….

Ophelia has a good chance of finishing at #1 on IFPI singles chart. Djo's End of beginning or Dai Dai are the only competition I see.

And it will be #1 on global 200 year end chart.

A SOLO #1 smash hit, other fads haven't seen a solo #1 in over 15 years alexz

  • Popular Post
49 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Listen, I'm not defending anyone. To each his own, but some of yall treat Taylor like a god and cannot handle criticism. It is a public forum. People are allowed to love the songs and people are also allowed to dislike the songs. I'm perfectly content with whatever yall feel. Music is supposed to be subjective anyways!

Nobody act like this though.

All we ask is lets us enjoy these songs in peace without people up in our face complaining whinning abc xyz blah blah blah all the time especially in the base, go moan in the metacrictic thread, in the spotify thread, you will find people with the same dislike, more in common. Or 3 days has passed, move on.

Like im a big fan of eternal sunshine but not feeling petal at all, i give my 2 cents in like 1 post in Ari album thread and leave, lets whoever enjoy the album enjoy it. The same with Renaissance to Cowboy Carter. Like you dont have to be annoying for some music you dislike.

20 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

not to mention Midnights was during the Eras tour, but I was told….

midnights is mid asf so not surprised at all

zendaya

24 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Ophelia has a good chance of finishing at #1 on IFPI singles chart. Djo's End of beginning or Dai Dai are the only competition I see.

And it will be #1 on global 200 year end chart.

A SOLO #1 smash hit, other fads haven't seen a solo #1 in over 15 years alexz

she should abandon pushing ikiiky for awards season and push ophelia for roty and soty

8 minutes ago, liam13 said:

midnights is mid asf so not surprised at all

zendaya

its is mid but her pen in this album is pretty good, jack just lets her down with the hazy production

If you don't like tomatoes, don't stand in the produce section and yell at people who pick tomatoes from the shelf

zendaya

9 minutes ago, sophiesunscreen said:

its is mid but her pen in this album is pretty good, jack just lets her down with the hazy production

i'm not sure if i said this in here before but i have a feeling that she's focused way too much on her lyrical content after folkmore and so her melodies and production took a big hit in quality. and as a non-native speaker, i tend to focus on the melody, instruments and vocals before i even know what she sings about.

and let me just say, midnights, as a somewhat upbeat pop album, imo, has subpar melodies compared to ttpd.

also we can't blame her collaborators for everything because she also sit there when they produced her songs. so if we criticize the productions, she's also part of the problem.

i hate to say this but i have to agree with oths that she needs to take a longer break to get inspired and improve written songs.

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

Listen, I'm not defending anyone. To each his own, but some of yall treat Taylor like a god and cannot handle criticism. It is a public forum. People are allowed to love the songs and people are also allowed to dislike the songs. I'm perfectly content with whatever yall feel. Music is supposed to be subjective anyways!

all we're saying is we wanna enjoy the songs in peace without negativity? lmaooo. like, twitter is dragging her, tiktok is dragging her, facebook is dragging her, atrl is dragging her and you have to come to the one place where people are having positive conversations and drag her too? there's just plenty of outlets to do that.

nobody is even saying to treat her like god but it's like my god. you guys don't like the album. WE KNOW. you have given us every reason why you don't, now it's starting to get old and just seems like you want to be negative for the sake of being negative.

at least the people enjoying the album are talking about something positive and that we actually enjoy!

ripwait swifties dont like midnights?There's no universe where midnights is mid, she was smoking that ku-i mean lavender haze, saw god, and godnights was borncelestial6

But seriously, as a music major I cant see how evermore, midnights, and ttpd are similar at all and other than half of showgirl, they all have amazing writing. Thats just Jack's style (which i do understand some can get bored with) and im sorry but she ate it up.

Her and Jack have made some of my favorite pop albums/songs together, if they would just stop gassing each other up they could explore so much. HD, August, Guilty as sin, fresh out the slammer, the black dog, those are some songs where he actually does something fresh. Even if not for the whole album, he's for sure coming back, we just need them to be more critical of each other cause I know they have another aoty in them (aaron too x)

2 hours ago, dman4life said:

Weezer- Beverly Hills for Actually Romantic

i always thought it sounds more like this

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.