Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

Idk why some people find what you said hard to believe, the industry always wants to knock someone down a peg if they're too big, it's happened to so many artists through the years.

Also, the media wants a figure they can pile on to hide the fact they gave trump a platform then refused to cover him negatively. Did anyone notice he just took protections away from the lgbt community? Nah media and the internet was too busy covering taylor swift needing to retire.

You'd think a platform with such a cancerous UI they would have more urgent things to turn their attention to, but alas...

rogue2

Edited by KOMH

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

18 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Is Spotify not Tweeting a bad sign? rip

What is there to tweet about?

3 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

What is there to tweet about?

Breaking the single day streams record for a music video. Tracking ends in 45 minutes.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

Both Babylon and I Knew It I Knew You (magic song holy ****) makes me hopeful for ts13. Call me delulu but I see another acclaimed pivot in her horizon

I'm sad we didn't get ts20 and I don't think it can happen anymore if the next album is coming fall 2027. This deluxe really was unnecessary

40 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Is Spotify not Tweeting a bad sign? rip

They posted Opalite at like 8PM EST

46 minutes ago, YR. said:

Both Babylon and I Knew It I Knew You (magic song holy ****) makes me hopeful for ts13. Call me delulu but I see another acclaimed pivot in her horizon

I'm sad we didn't get ts20 and I don't think it can happen anymore if the next album is coming fall 2027. This deluxe really was unnecessary

hate to be a negative nancy but don't get your hopes up for ts13 to be acclaimed

it doesn't matter what she makes, it's going to be "bad" to people and publications are gonna lash out at her personal life as always. if folklore and evermore were released today, they would be panned to hell and back.

22 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

hate to be a negative nancy but don't get your hopes up for ts13 to be acclaimed

it doesn't matter what she makes, it's going to be "bad" to people and publications are gonna lash out at her personal life as always. if folklore and evermore were released today, they would be panned to hell and back.

They already do a version of that by saying joe the most boring man who ever lived wrote them. A man that wrote the most basic piano melodies known to man is the one who wrote the songs pining for matty healy skull

They also spread SN was ghost written but theyre genuinely deranged so

6 minutes ago, Swiftie In Red said:

Some great points are raised here!

The way I blocked them both

Was busy with work today so I took a break from the mess but sorry after reading that NYT article it's clear as day this is an orchestrated and targeted hate campaign against her and it's so obvious toofunny3

Babylon is kind of a God-tier Taylor SwiftTM song....jonny

33 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Was busy with work today so I took a break from the mess but sorry after reading that NYT article it's clear as day this is an orchestrated and targeted hate campaign against her and it's so obvious toofunny3

Lucian Grainge better start moving influences because otherwise she'll take several years off and those shareholders of UMG will start rioting over the lack of profit (since most artists can't sell an album to save their lives and streaming numbers overall are in the gutter)

It's interesting how she mentioned not feeling like a human inspired Anti-Hero, that song became a hit and then she skyrocketed to new levels of fame where she is truly no longer seen as a human — just a figure people project their own ideals on and just a name people profit from by being unnecessarily hateful.

Interesting how she already knows she'll be retrospectively appreciated

57 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

They already do a version of that by saying joe the most boring man who ever lived wrote them. A man that wrote the most basic piano melodies known to man is the one who wrote the songs pining for matty healy skull

I will never understand the Joe Alwyn "fanbase". There's nothing remotely interesting about him, but they just wanna oppose Taylor & they think he's hot or whatever rip Meanwhile there are red flags in nearly every song she wrote about him, which only become more and more obvious as we grow distance from them

Edited by Kurt Hummel

Enjoying my first [Midnight Rain Spotify Canvas] listen and wow, I'm gonna need y'all to start putting some respect on Patient Zero's name!

Dare I say this is starting to sound like…Taylor Swift and Max Martin magic?

pikachoo

If we have to end up going down with this ship, it is a much more LUXURIOUS and BEAUTIFUL one than ME! and will be avenged.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

No Spotify tweet yet hmmm either we tanked or she's battling for biggest day of the year. Considering the lyric video on YT did like 2.7M yesterday (up 1.1M from debut day, I'd asume that tomorrow we could see an interesting Spotify update)

7 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

No Spotify tweet yet hmmm either we tanked or she's battling for biggest day of the year. Considering the lyric video on YT did like 2.7M yesterday (up 1.1M from debut day, I'd asume that tomorrow we could see an interesting Spotify update)

Lyric video did 3.1 million in last 24 hrs. YouTube ads?

The way my eyes shine with the light that is Patient Zero. This is lowkey challenging Ophelia for me right now!

WAP

This video! So iconic. STRAIGHT into the canon. It's giving Blank Space and Wildest Dreams levels of memorable! The implication that Joe murdered her! rip Get his ass!

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

Cleveland you are Superman and those who get it get it

13 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Lyric video did 3.1 million in last 24 hrs. YouTube ads?

Are we learning that controversy sells or did everyone switch up and break their psychosis cloud?

4 minutes ago, Flames2Embers said:

Are we learning that controversy sells or did everyone switch up and break their psychosis cloud?

I guess everyone went to YouTube looking for the music video

zendaya

Isn't the song inspired from Rebecca?

1 hour ago, Kurt Hummel said:

I will never understand the Joe Alwyn "fanbase". There's nothing remotely interesting about him, but they just wanna oppose Taylor & they think he's hot or whatever rip Meanwhile there are red flags in nearly every song she wrote about him, which only become more and more obvious as we grow distance from them

These people are mentally insane. They live their lives making fiction about Taylor. They can't see how ridiculous they are and that's scary

59 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

The way my eyes shine with the light that is Patient Zero. This is lowkey challenging Ophelia for me right now!

WAP

This video! So iconic. STRAIGHT into the canon. It's giving Blank Space and Wildest Dreams levels of memorable! The implication that Joe murdered her! rip Get his ass!

This user is the perfect example of the parasocial weirdos I'm talking about. These people actually believe Taylor is saying Joe tried to kill her because of the video. They don't take her art seriously and only focus on the men

Edited by YR.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.