Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Fortnight was actually a good first single (imo) but I understand how it wasn't gp friendly. It's very subtle for her standards but once the vibe and melody of the chorus clicks it REALLY clicks!

From my own anecdotal experience it was definitely well received by straight male listeners due to the Post feature.

12 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Fortnight was actually a good first single (imo) but I understand how it wasn't gp friendly. It's very subtle for her standards but once the vibe and melody of the chorus clicks it REALLY clicks!

From my own anecdotal experience it was definitely well received by straight male listeners due to the Post feature.

it's a good song, if not a little boring.

tbh i don't mind it as a song at all even though it wouldn't scratch my top 100 of taylor swift songs, but that outro is heavenly.

i do think taylor and post could've definitely delivered an iconic song and they decided to serve a snooze.

16 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

i see patient zero is gagging y'all

zendaya

@DevilsRollTheDice and i always knew game

Don't let them forget it, sis!

zendaya

This is pop perfection! And you know what else? the bridge adds to it!

zendaya

I think the Taylor of old died here. When she sings, 'I'll find someone,' to me, that symbolises her settling. The chase. It's done. Oh, TTPD weeps

4 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

it's a good song, if not a little boring.

tbh i don't mind it as a song at all even though it wouldn't scratch my top 100 of taylor swift songs, but that outro is heavenly.

i do think taylor and post could've definitely delivered an iconic song and they decided to serve a snooze.

Fair enough! It's definitely what makes her such a true artist she could've easily released a standard bop since she was at the peak of her Eras tour popularity but she stuck true to how she was really feeling in the moment.

Fortnight was the perfect single and best mainstream radio pop single in her discography bird some of the GP didn't get it but it's at 1.25 billion streams already, it charted longer than Cardigan, ATW10, Willow, and LWYMMD - and it's my most played song ever so I have to stand up for it a lil!

Honestly, I don't think there was anything that screams smash on TTPD so Fortnight as a lead is fine

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Honestly, I don't think there was anything that screams smash on TTPD so Fortnight as a lead is fine

Guilty As Sin should've defo been the 2nd single, that would have been a smash hit with a proper video a la Wildest Dreams

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Fortnight the best mainstream radio pop single in her discography bird

azealia

Down Bad is the hit that got away alongside Guilty as Sin, So High School and maybe My Boy Breaks His Favorite Toys, but not sure.

I think Patient Zero is becoming my number 1 fav from Showgirl jonny5

50 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

the bridge adds to it!

oh don't let certain users hear you

zendaya

more negative meltdowns incoming

zendaya

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

Her only opening single choices I found questionable are the collabs

Meeeeeeee and fortnight

I'll never forget that era.

-Everyone was calling ME the alphabet song

-falling in love with Cornelia street

YNTCD music video

-we all guessed lover as album name and she said no one got it right

-ppl were counting spaces in the fence.

-xxx blocked every single

Good times except for the backlash after her backup drummers performance

come to think of it, people always have been irrationally crazy about tay

i remember when lwymmd music video trailer came out, twitter was dragging her for "mayochella" and saying it was the "white formation", then dragged her for the dancing in the delicate music video even though it was intentional

i remember she also tweeted she had a good year, i think it was 2018 and she got dragged for saying her year was good rip

then during lover i remember the whole drums thing after her performance, and when the album dropped they were dragging her for london boy because "you can't do all those things she mentions in the song in one day" deadbanana2

and then every other irrational thing they found to drag her after that. like her vogue magazine cover, etc…

51 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Honestly, I don't think there was anything that screams smash on TTPD so Fortnight as a lead is fine

I mostly agree with this, but I do think GAS?, My Boy, and Down Bad would've all probably outperformed even if none of them were going to be Anti-Hero/Ophelia. imgonnagetyouback, too.

I like Fortnight though and don't begrudge the choice. I think a discography benefits from some left field choices. And it's certainly not a Cruel Summer situation where she was leaving something insane on the vine.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

3 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

come to think of it, people always have been irrationally crazy about tay

i remember when lwymmd music video trailer came out, twitter was dragging her for "mayochella" and saying it was the "white formation", then dragged her for the dancing in the delicate music video even though it was intentional

i remember she also tweeted she had a good year, i think it was 2018 and she got dragged for saying her year was good rip

then during lover i remember the whole drums thing after her performance, and when the album dropped they were dragging her for london boy because "you can't do all those things she mentions in the song in one day" deadbanana2

and then every other irrational thing they found to drag her after that. like her vogue magazine cover, etc…

It literally never ends. Every single move she makes seems attracts weirdos and has since the day I became a fan

suburban

honestly this latest round has basically entirely broken the curse of me giving even the tiniest ****, it's so freeing

I'm just a casual taylor fan and I know we don't need any more discourse on taylor's new singles, but "peace" came on in my spring (in australia) rotation and the way she was able to do her wordy phrasing to the tune/beat, compared to patient zero which felt like one long breathy sentence that vs'd the melody

Down Bad was the lost hit from TTPD. But even if it had been serviced, it would have been a radio smash rather than a streaming one.

TTPD was the true gift to the fans and will be around for many years to come!

10 minutes ago, blessedspaghetti said:

I'm just a casual taylor fan and I know we don't need any more discourse on taylor's new singles, but "peace" came on in my spring (in australia) rotation and the way she was able to do her wordy phrasing to the tune/beat, compared to patient zero which felt like one long breathy sentence that vs'd the melody

This is one of the defining qualities of her post-Lover songwriting rebirth. Maroon is possibly the most successful example.

From the latest analysis by Charmasters:

As for Taylor Swift, the sky is the limit for her as she seems bigger and bigger as time passes, putting her name in the conversation not among today's top stars, but among all-time biggest ones, along with the Beatles, Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, or Madonna.

ryan5

2 hours ago, dman4life said:

Fortnight was actually a good first single (imo) but I understand how it wasn't gp friendly. It's very subtle for her standards but once the vibe and melody of the chorus clicks it REALLY clicks!

From my own anecdotal experience it was definitely well received by straight male listeners due to the Post feature.

2 hours ago, Sasori. said:

it's a good song, if not a little boring.

tbh i don't mind it as a song at all even though it wouldn't scratch my top 100 of taylor swift songs, but that outro is heavenly.

i do think taylor and post could've definitely delivered an iconic song and they decided to serve a snooze.

Fortnight could be the perfect single, tbh. It just lacked a little punch in the production.

2 hours ago, dman4life said:

Fortnight was actually a good first single (imo) but I understand how it wasn't gp friendly. It's very subtle for her standards but once the vibe and melody of the chorus clicks it REALLY clicks!

From my own anecdotal experience it was definitely well received by straight male listeners due to the Post feature.

Its my go to Monday song ever since it release.

All my mornings are Mondays stuck in endless February

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.