Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I think we're seeing a cute 4 or 5M boost for Patient Zero on Spotify tomorrow

31 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Do you guys think Patient Zero will be the final single or do you think she filmed another mv for one of the deluxe tracks or something? and which one would u want to be the next single if u had to choose

I would honestly be stunned if she pushed another single, but a girl can dream about a Pink Clouding video chick3

39 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Do you guys think Patient Zero will be the final single or do you think she filmed another mv for one of the deluxe tracks or something? and which one would u want to be the next single if u had to choose

I really hope "Babylon" keeps growing on TikTok and reaches the general public, because it has everything it takes to be another hit for this era; it has that 90s "indie" vibe that makes it a delight to listen to.

I picture a video of her wrapping up a series of theater shows; people come to her to find relief from their troubles—each with a story of their own. She finishes the performance, packs up, and leaves the theater; someone is waiting for her, and she heads toward the next stage of her journey: TS13.

Hopefully a video of Pink Clouding with Ariana Grande jonny6

Bouncing between Babylon and an assortment of Preach Now and Preach Now (Taylor's Gospels) tracks today and living literally my BEST Swiftie life

pikachoo

Just now, RenHonjo said:

Why is she's flopping on Spotify? All the songs (bar Cleveland) grew on me immensely

Spotify is acting up I fear

Not to be messy but if we wanna lock those other three debuts in the Hot 100 top five, don't forget you can go to the clean version on iTunes and buy just the new songs individually, not to mention both clean and explicit on Amazon Music - someone inform the Twitter Swiffers or something

sabrina

2 hours ago, folkloreking said:

Rep deluxe with vault tracks and she's gonna do more revision history and give us an additional album of vault tracks that she claims is the "original ts6" YUP

Something about yesterday's VMAs made me think we aren't far off from TS13; I'm certain it's an album she's been preparing for years, saving some of her best compositions for it. And if she finished The Encore back in February/March, she's been prioritizing it for over six months now.

Her new look, the references, the easter eggs, the studio visits, and how excited and happy she seems lead me to believe that The Encore was a farewell to her pop era and that she has something coming that will enter in a new sound—to me, it's more than obvious at this point.

I think Jack will return, but we'll see new faces on the production side—and above all, a lot of promotion. All the performances she skipped during the Midnights era will happen here; she'll celebrate this album in a big way—perhaps with a new tour—and surely, after that, she'll save the Debut and Reputation re-recordings for the break she'll take following this big big era.

One more thing—this idea might be crazy, but I've been thinking for a long time that the famous movie she's set to make (which we've known about since the Midnights era) might actually be TS13, and that she's been working on it ever since. Maybe that visual album we've speculated so much about since 2022, is what's actually coming—and rather than just a visual album, perhaps it's a full-blown movie told through music, a musical in the vein of La La Land or Babylon (she's already had contact with the team behind that film). Just imagine the cultural milestone this era would be if my theory turns out to be true, but just an idea.

  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Why did it not click until now that you are the icon PenguinTim rip This whole time I thought another modney was parody-ing u to mock us for the alleged "flop" of the encore deadbanana the PTSD we suffered getting us to imagine new bullying tactics out of thin air I- 1049.thumb.jpg.cf8257ad7050bfd5ebaca71c0

anyways DIVA AT #1!!!!! I can see it getting a 14th week at #1 too if there are no big releases next week!

ddddddd i love taypumpkin, i've been waiting until autumn to make it my avi again

1049.thumb.jpg.cf8257ad7050bfd5ebaca71c0

9 minutes ago, Cruelest Summer said:

Something about yesterday's VMAs made me think we aren't far off from TS13; I'm certain it's an album she's been preparing for years, saving some of her best compositions for it. And if she finished The Encore back in February/March, she's been prioritizing it for over six months now.

Her new look, the references, the easter eggs, the studio visits, and how excited and happy she seems lead me to believe that The Encore was a farewell to her pop era and that she has something coming that will enter in a new sound—to me, it's more than obvious at this point.

I think Jack will return, but we'll see new faces on the production side—and above all, a lot of promotion. All the performances she skipped during the Midnights era will happen here; she'll celebrate this album in a big way—perhaps with a new tour—and surely, after that, she'll save the Debut and Reputation re-recordings for the break she'll take following this big big era.

One more thing—this idea might be crazy, but I've been thinking for a long time that the famous movie she's set to make (which we've known about since the Midnights era) might actually be TS13, and that she's been working on it ever since. Maybe that visual album we've speculated so much about since 2022, is what's actually coming—and rather than just a visual album, perhaps it's a full-blown movie told through music, a musical in the vein of La La Land or Babylon (she's already had contact with the team behind that film). Just imagine the cultural milestone this era would be if my theory turns out to be true, but just an idea.

IDK that is extremely difficult to get right just think of Fergie, The Weeknd, Melanie Martinez...I know Taylor is more talented than them but there are so many issues with these music films being not worth the wait and poorly received...feels like a big risk.

Someone hire an Etsy witch to get us a smash update tomorrow so we can go lash all the losers in the Spotify thead

zendaya

46 minutes ago, Cruelest Summer said:

Something about yesterday's VMAs made me think we aren't far off from TS13; I'm certain it's an album she's been preparing for years, saving some of her best compositions for it. And if she finished The Encore back in February/March, she's been prioritizing it for over six months now.

Her new look, the references, the easter eggs, the studio visits, and how excited and happy she seems lead me to believe that The Encore was a farewell to her pop era and that she has something coming that will enter in a new sound—to me, it's more than obvious at this point.

I think Jack will return, but we'll see new faces on the production side—and above all, a lot of promotion. All the performances she skipped during the Midnights era will happen here; she'll celebrate this album in a big way—perhaps with a new tour—and surely, after that, she'll save the Debut and Reputation re-recordings for the break she'll take following this big big era.

One more thing—this idea might be crazy, but I've been thinking for a long time that the famous movie she's set to make (which we've known about since the Midnights era) might actually be TS13, and that she's been working on it ever since. Maybe that visual album we've speculated so much about since 2022, is what's actually coming—and rather than just a visual album, perhaps it's a full-blown movie told through music, a musical in the vein of La La Land or Babylon (she's already had contact with the team behind that film). Just imagine the cultural milestone this era would be if my theory turns out to be true, but just an idea.

I think this would be a great way for her to explore sonically too. If it's an album and full film, then she can go from genre to genre and subgenre to subgenre on the album and it's excusable.

The video will be father figure

It'll be home videos of her father, a la Elizabeth Taylor

I need OTHs to score some funny nick names! I haven't seen one and I myself can't come up with anything.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

1 hour ago, Cruelest Summer said:

Something about yesterday's VMAs made me think we aren't far off from TS13; I'm certain it's an album she's been preparing for years, saving some of her best compositions for it. And if she finished The Encore back in February/March, she's been prioritizing it for over six months now.

Her new look, the references, the easter eggs, the studio visits, and how excited and happy she seems lead me to believe that The Encore was a farewell to her pop era and that she has something coming that will enter in a new sound—to me, it's more than obvious at this point.

I think Jack will return, but we'll see new faces on the production side—and above all, a lot of promotion. All the performances she skipped during the Midnights era will happen here; she'll celebrate this album in a big way—perhaps with a new tour—and surely, after that, she'll save the Debut and Reputation re-recordings for the break she'll take following this big big era.

One more thing—this idea might be crazy, but I've been thinking for a long time that the famous movie she's set to make (which we've known about since the Midnights era) might actually be TS13, and that she's been working on it ever since. Maybe that visual album we've speculated so much about since 2022, is what's actually coming—and rather than just a visual album, perhaps it's a full-blown movie told through music, a musical in the vein of La La Land or Babylon (she's already had contact with the team behind that film). Just imagine the cultural milestone this era would be if my theory turns out to be true, but just an idea.

Lowkey would make sense since The Life of a Showgirl feels like a bit of a rush job for her standards. She just wanted to get 12 out of the way (while trying to break as many records as she possibly can) before she can lock in completely for 13.

  • ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I need OTHs to score some funny nick names! I haven't seen one and I myself can't come up with anything.

Cleavage! Babbling. Stink Clouding. Is that anything.

15 minutes ago, PumpkinTim said:

Babbling

The way this one actually goes with how it's kinda wordy and confused some of us trying to follow on the first listen

sabrina

I'm convinced the Metacritic editorial team has it out for her. There is zero reason for a 4 song deluxe expansion to have a dedicated Metacritic page.

Leading the summary with "after numerous variants of her 2025 album, Taylor Swift returns with a deluxe edition that adds four brand new songs." just confirms it rip

I can't belive we're not gonna get a MV for the title track. I wish she'd do multiple MVs during release week again like with Midnights

rogue2

2 minutes ago, KOMH said:

I'm convinced the Metacritic editorial team has it out for her. There is zero reason for a 4 song deluxe expansion to have a dedicated Metacritic page.

Leading the summary with "after numerous variants of her 2025 album, Taylor Swift returns with a deluxe edition that adds four brand new songs." just confirms it rip

Idk why some people find what you said hard to believe, the industry always wants to knock someone down a peg if they're too big, it's happened to so many artists through the years.

Also, the media wants a figure they can pile on to hide the fact they gave trump a platform then refused to cover him negatively. Did anyone notice he just took protections away from the lgbt community? Nah media and the internet was too busy covering taylor swift needing to retire.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.