Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Badgalbriel

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Badgalbriel

  1. I pray this happens every day It would be such a historic moment.
  2. Do you have a list of overall streams for songs in 2026? Not just the ones released this year?
  3. I need a second single out of this for Pink Clouding. It's just too good.
  4. I don't get it.are we sure it's not just auto-correct?
  5. wth happened that I'm seeing like at least 4 swifties shading Taylor in favor of Olivia now? why would they even need to pick a side? can't they just....stan both?
  6. Fortnight could be the perfect single, tbh. It just lacked a little punch in the production.
  7. The 15 million are mostly people who kept their TVs on after the football game
  8. 1989 was not popular in the 10s.... yep. I've heard it all, I guess
  9. Every album Taylor released is there
  10. She said it's coming....
  11. Rep TV right now would be a SLAY
  12. Pink Clouding feat Ariana Grande is coming
  13. How? Those are views from the video boosting the songs
  14. So go talk about it in the supposed quality control thread???
  15. How massive?
  16. Mary, the mother of Jesus
  17. Nobody. The public is more interested in dragging these girls for their small missteps than drag Trump
  18. She's the second biggest female artist of all time. She's not just gonna lose relevance like this.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.