Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

18 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Andrea and Scott divorced pre-mega fame of Taylor. They've also been separated since Taylor's tween years — Dark Blue Tennessee

I'm not an OG nor I know a lot about the obscure taylore but, wasn't there an article a few years ago that indirectly confirmed they were still married? (The one about him having some heart problems)

Edited by SoSickOfThatSOL

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

The entire top 10 most popular threads on ATRL are about Taylor. No wonder none of them are closed or merged ahh

This is really good. Better than my 3 least played T-Swizzle songs.

It turned into something bigger
Somewhere in the haze, got a sense I'd been betrayed
Your finger on my hair pin triggers
Soldier down on that icy ground
Looked up at me with honor and truth
Broken and blue, so I called off the troops
That was the night I nearly lost you
I really thought I lost you

We can plant a memory garden
Say a solemn prayer, place a poppy in my hair
There's no morning glory, it was war, it wasn't fair
And we will never go back

Hook after hook after hook, wow. One of Her best bridges EVER. So so underrated.

Apple Music Replay is out for September finally.

Taylor logged my fourth biggest month since starting my account in early 2024, my most played individual song in any single calendar month with Patient Zero at nearly 200 plays, four of my top five songs with the Encore tracks, well over a thousand minutes of the Encore logged alone - more than I listened to the standard edition in its release month - and more overall minutes than I've listened to her in any month since Tortured Poets release month. PZ is my #1 song of the year so far and in my top five most played ever (since 2024).

All with six days of tracking

suburban

Edited by Cruel Summer

P0's last chorus with the lyrics is sooooo good, I love when she does that. it tells the story really well. and guys, did she ever have a song with a theme like this? like, warning/helping another woman about a man that is not what he seems?

The way can still never get past Ophelia when I play the album gaycat6

She just needs to go ahead and agree to open the Grammys and secure that Record of the Year gaycat5

Edited by dman4life

Hopefully it will manage to re-chart on the Hot100

Though tracking week is over now

1 hour ago, jgamgr said:

Hopefully it will manage to re-chart on the Hot100

Though tracking week is over now

If Swifties got this going earlier in the week it could have recharted!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.