Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I mean, we all know how fast she moves on from her releases after the first week, so it's not impossible for her to release debut tv next month. And since she already has her masters back, there's no need to make it a big release

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

All signs continue to point towards her transition into a director.

4 hours ago, anastaciabby said:

ripwait swifties dont like midnights?There's no universe where midnights is mid, she was smoking that ku-i mean lavender haze, saw god, and godnights was borncelestial6

But seriously, as a music major I cant see how evermore, midnights, and ttpd are similar at all and other than half of showgirl, they all have amazing writing. Thats just Jack's style (which i do understand some can get bored with) and im sorry but she ate it up.

Her and Jack have made some of my favorite pop albums/songs together, if they would just stop gassing each other up they could explore so much. HD, August, Guilty as sin, fresh out the slammer, the black dog, those are some songs where he actually does something fresh. Even if not for the whole album, he's for sure coming back, we just need them to be more critical of each other cause I know they have another aoty in them (aaron too x)

I say trust the process.

Jack's production sound safe but they fit the song vision perfectly thats the reason why years later those songs still sound fresh. They can do more quirky innovative thing but lets them do it naturally and gradually otherwise it will feel like the products of its time and get old real quick.

I kinda need Taylor to give a pop another go (maybe not for TS13… but further down the line) but I'd love to see her lean into emotional, highly cinematic pop… the kind of song that makes you feel like you're running through New York with the wind in your hair on your way to be reunited with a lost-love…

Think Running Up That Hill, Pure Shores, Run Away With Me etc.

She's definitely flirted with this sound in the past but I'd love a record that does from start to finish.

Give me a Glitter Gel and Fountain Pen hybrid plz…

  • Popular Post
4 hours ago, Timeless said:

I truly think Patient Zero might be her best hook yet......the chorus is insanely addictive. Oh poplor your pen game will forever be underrated jonny5

Still too soon to tell where these songs land in her discography.

But i appreciate that after 20 years with over 250 songs. She still can come up with new fresh melody and song concept. You dont know how hard it is to craft a song, like even professional songwriter sometimes took months to have a song. Even those artists that are shopping for demo still took years to finish an album. And artists can create on their own time, i just highlight Its super hard to come up with song concept and execute it well. Our girl is gifted, and still doesnt get enough credit for how talented she is when it come to songwriting.

I feel like next month is a little soon for anything related to Debut TV, but still this year? That feels very doable. She could make a one week mini-era out of it, cross a million units first week, probably have great stability without trying based on how country is doing lately, and just coast through all of next year without doing much of anything until we come back around to fall.

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I feel like next month is a little soon for anything related to Debut TV, but still this year? That feels very doable. She could make a one week mini-era out of it, cross a million units first week, probably have great stability without trying based on how country is doing lately, and just coast through all of next year without doing much of anything until we come back around to fall.

1 million??? In this climate?? You think so? I would love for that to happen (ironically it would make fearless her biggest flop from the original texts, and evermore her biggest flop in general and that would make me sad). Kinda feel she'd want like a month of preorders though, no? I know her 20th anniversary is next month, but what's the odds of Tim McGraw (TV) on 20th anniversary, and TS TV announcement to drop on her birthday? (Also not a Friday, but does she need Friday for a re-release?)

8 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I feel like next month is a little soon for anything related to Debut TV, but still this year? That feels very doable. She could make a one week mini-era out of it, cross a million units first week, probably have great stability without trying based on how country is doing lately, and just coast through all of next year without doing much of anything until we come back around to fall.

I mean she did announce 1989 TV a month after Speak Now TV came out

Also before that she announced and released Midnights Til Dawn 2 weeks after she announced Speak Now TV

So this quick timing isn't out of the ordinary. Not too soon at all.

The fact that Taylor is the main draw of 13 of the top 20 popular threads on this website. These chickens can't be serious with all their squawking. What do they do when she's not around?

2 hours ago, get_well_soon said:

Hits DD is reporting that Taylor has more up her sleeve. What's going on?

https://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/streaming/taylor-swift-encore-due-for-1-bow-2026-09-28

"What else might this multitasking mage have up her showgirl sleeve? Stay tuned."

Remember in July 2025, they said they had "seismic rumblings of a new Taylor set."


Pink Clouding feat Ariana Grande is coming

Finally got the see the video on YouTube since the caribbean doesn't have anything like Amazon prime or Spotify premium. It's so cinematic and Taylor looks smoking hot!

6 minutes ago, Flames2Embers said:

1 million??? In this climate?? You think so? I would love for that to happen (ironically it would make fearless her biggest flop from the original texts, and evermore her biggest flop in general and that would make me sad). Kinda feel she'd want like a month of preorders though, no? I know her 20th anniversary is next month, but what's the odds of Tim McGraw (TV) on 20th anniversary, and TS TV announcement to drop on her birthday? (Also not a Friday, but does she need Friday for a re-release?)

I think she could do 1 million easy right now just based on pure interest and the position that Debut takes in her discog as the album that could stand to benefit the most from new vocals, the album with the biggest potential vault, and the original being such a classic with such a long chart life back in the day - but with one huge caveat: she has to stock enough of it. Even Red TV could have done it, but it was absolute hell trying to find a copy of that album on release day rip I do think it probably also requires a good month or so of preorders, though, I'd agree with that.

7 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I mean she did announce 1989 TV a month after Speak Now TV came out

Also before that she announced and released Midnights Til Dawn 2 weeks after she announced Speak Now TV

So this quick timing isn't out of the ordinary. Not too soon at all.

Maybe you have a point! I feel like she'd do better to have some time before the CD drops, but not an excessive amount of time - I guess it all comes down to when she'd want to announce it. I don't even mind honestly, I'd love to actually have it out and get to listen more than I care about anything else, so I'd welcome it on the actual anniversary date still for sure.

Theory:

If Debut isn't coming this year then I think Rep deluxe is coming first… probably early next year with debut TV coming later.

Rep is going to be a controversial rollout given the nature of the music (trap, hip-hop, EDM, the rumoured Drake feature etc) we might be opening the doorway for a Showgirl type situation in terms of reception to the music… I hope not but you never know.

Also… it is fitting Rep deluxe would be released at a time when her brand has taken a hit… whether we want to admit it or not the internet has decided it's trendy not to like Taylor these days so Rep getting a moment to absorb and potentially respond to that backlash (all over again) would make sense.

Then debut TV can offer us a great pallet cleanser (great reviews are basically guaranteed) before TS13… which I know she'll want to be super, extra special.

2 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Theory:

If Debut isn't coming this year then I think Rep deluxe is coming first… probably early next year with debut TV coming later.

Rep is going to be a controversial rollout given the nature of the music (trap, hip-hop, EDM, the rumoured Drake feature etc) we might be opening the doorway for a Showgirl type situation in terms of reception to the music… I hope not but you never know.

Also… it is fitting Rep deluxe would be released at a time when her brand has taken a hit… whether we want to admit it or not the internet has decided it's trendy not to like Taylor these days so Rep getting a moment to absorb and potentially respond to that backlash (all over again) would make sense.

Then debut TV can offer us a great pallet cleanser (great reviews are basically guaranteed) before TS13… which I know she'll want to be super, extra special.

Rep TV right now would be a SLAY

People are still waiting for a Reputation re-release? Let it go...

Just now, RobynYoBank said:

People are still waiting for a Reputation re-release? Let it go...

She said it's coming....

5 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

People are still waiting for a Reputation re-release? Let it go...

At the very least the vault tracks will come out way.

Tbh I think most of us just want the re-recordings era to come to a close, it's been milked for five years now.

15 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Theory:

If Debut isn't coming this year then I think Rep deluxe is coming first… probably early next year with debut TV coming later.

Rep is going to be a controversial rollout given the nature of the music (trap, hip-hop, EDM, the rumoured Drake feature etc) we might be opening the doorway for a Showgirl type situation in terms of reception to the music… I hope not but you never know.

Also… it is fitting Rep deluxe would be released at a time when her brand has taken a hit… whether we want to admit it or not the internet has decided it's trendy not to like Taylor these days so Rep getting a moment to absorb and potentially respond to that backlash (all over again) would make sense.

Then debut TV can offer us a great pallet cleanser (great reviews are basically guaranteed) before TS13… which I know she'll want to be super, extra special.

PLEASE HAVE NEED ON THAT ALBUM'S VAULT!!! I get that we all think it's a Lover bonus track, but it's just a snippet, what if it was pre lover and Taylor thinks it's fireeeee 🔥

Just now, Flames2Embers said:

PLEASE HAVE NEED ON THAT ALBUM'S VAULT!!! I get that we all think it's a Lover bonus track, but it's just a snippet, what if it was pre lover and Taylor thinks it's fireeeee 🔥

Need will probably get released on a tenth anniversary edition of Lover or something. Always liked it… basically a sibling song to Afterglow.

Kinda odd that All Of The Girls… got a (very random) streaming release and Need didn't despite leaking at the same time.

The Patient Zero Spotify bump in streams from the video is cute.

ME! 999 million, lol. That 1 billion thread is going to be quite the celebration. A clown show.

1 hour ago, TeamThiem said:

The Patient Zero Spotify bump in streams from the video is cute.

ME! 999 million, lol. That 1 billion thread is going to be quite the celebration. A clown show.

Lmk when you make it king, "Me! Hits 1 Billi, what went right?"

2 hours ago, TeamThiem said:

The Patient Zero Spotify bump in streams from the video is cute.

ME! 999 million, lol. That 1 billion thread is going to be quite the celebration. A clown show.

Not ME! hitting 1 billion at the worst time possible. Another snarkfest thread

2 hours ago, sammyk said:

If rep TV is coming, I'd like better rapping on end game.

there is no rep tv, she already confirmed that in her letter, it will be a rep deluxe or annivesary with like 5-6 extra vault songs, but the original songs are the same, she didnt re-record those. Its better that way though, i dont use any of her re-record pop songs, the original vocal match the mood of the song better.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.