Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, makeawish said:

i always thought it sounds more like this

Isnt it teeange dirtbag? I never got the pixies comparisons

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

10 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

Isnt it teeange dirtbag? I never got the pixies comparisons

it's just that riff isn't it, it's a more clipped version of it tho. it probably helps her to have a bunch of people saying "no it's this! no it's that!" cos it means she hasn't has to pay anyone at all for it yet lol

I truly think Patient Zero might be her best hook yet......the chorus is insanely addictive. Oh poplor your pen game will forever be underrated jonny5

5 hours ago, dobrevv said:

one mediocre or bad album doesnt suddenly make you hater and make you spend your time on her snark sub

100%. just some of the stuff I saw on the internet was so strange and dumb "it's hard for me to say but I can't be a swiftie anymore" and I was like, OK, did we ask? So melodramatic.

We all have our opinion. Of course we do. Maybe it's me. I'm a swiftie since the Speak Now era and I never had this feeling of "Taylor's work is bad I think I'm done with her. If course there are various reasons to unstan like growing out of an artist's music, not relating to it anymore etc. Thus knee-jerk reaction is just weird (from swifties).

2 minutes ago, Tal_reputation said:

We all have our opinion. Of course we do. Maybe it's me. I'm a swiftie since the Speak Now era and I never had this feeling of "Taylor's work is bad I think I'm done with her. If course there are various reasons to unstan like growing out of an artist's music, not relating to it anymore etc. Thus knee-jerk reaction is just weird (from swifties).

Exactly. Even when Lover came out I was more focused on the songs I enjoyed than instantly trashing it. I am always in taypositivity during album releases. These new age of swifties never let anything sit for a while. michael

4 minutes ago, Tal_reputation said:

100%. just some of the stuff I saw on the internet was so strange and dumb "it's hard for me to say but I can't be a swiftie anymore" and I was like, OK, did we ask? So melodramatic.

We all have our opinion. Of course we do. Maybe it's me. I'm a swiftie since the Speak Now era and I never had this feeling of "Taylor's work is bad I think I'm done with her. If course there are various reasons to unstan like growing out of an artist's music, not relating to it anymore etc. Thus knee-jerk reaction is just weird (from swifties).

Probably people that watch the swiftologist and think they're serving hot takes when it's all stalerip hes been on a role making taylor hate videos (which i guess makes sense considering he makes all his money off her)

16 hours ago, punisher said:

you can experiment and make good music btw, people didn't hate the question…? bridge as much as this because it was executed well!

this bridge is just horrific word vomit that sounds messy af yall have to stop lying to yourselves

to this day I can't stand the bridge in question but I got used to PZ's one pretty fast and even look forward to it when the song plays..... people have different tastes, what a shock

The second Tweet was posted at 8pm EST which means she still has four hours left for this comparison. It's at 6.9 million views now meaning day 4 has already done ~1.5 million. She should pass day 1 again.

Fire is catching, girls!

WAP

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

7 hours ago, Tal_reputation said:

100%. definitely. though this album cycle feels like a lot of hardcore swifties who are truly fans have turned on Taylor. but they will return to check TS13.

yes and I dont get why because to me the encore is better than half of showgirl lmao and we also can't forget taylor releases don't happen in a vacuum, it's always about her personal life. she has soooo many sections of fans, ones are mad because of x or y, try to control her, get upset about her romantic life or her political stance, her career choices, while haters and part of the gp despise her because whatever she does is an event and they can't cope with the fact that she is at the top. ppl pilled on her because she got ******* married !!! bc she called out miss coke, because she laughs or smiles, bc of her dancing, her money (!!!). everything.

it's crazy, shes's truly the biggest star

Tbh, I think a lot of the "fan" backlash comes from Travis. And I don't mean it in the way people think.

Joe was SUCH a nothing burger (and I don't even mean that in an insulting way either), that people could project whatever they wanted onto him. He had basically no identity or personality. Between 2016-2023 people got very used to that.

I'd venture to say over half the current fans have never experienced Taylor in a relationship with someone with any sort of public personality. Being with Travis makes it harder for people to project themselves onto her because he is a fully fleshed-out person. People will naturally have much stronger opinions about him.

For people who would never date a man like Travis, it gives them a much more harsh lens on that music by default.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

Hits DD is reporting that Taylor has more up her sleeve. What's going on?

https://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/streaming/taylor-swift-encore-due-for-1-bow-2026-09-28

"What else might this multitasking mage have up her showgirl sleeve? Stay tuned."

Remember in July 2025, they said they had "seismic rumblings of a new Taylor set."


51 minutes ago, get_well_soon said:

Hits DD is reporting that Taylor has more up her sleeve. What's going on?

https://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/streaming/taylor-swift-encore-due-for-1-bow-2026-09-28

"What else might this multitasking mage have up her showgirl sleeve? Stay tuned."

Remember in July 2025, they said they had "seismic rumblings of a new Taylor set."


Debut TV is coming

kukai

I fear debut TV would only fuel the "look how good she used to be" discourse

56 minutes ago, get_well_soon said:

Hits DD is reporting that Taylor has more up her sleeve. What's going on?

https://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/streaming/taylor-swift-encore-due-for-1-bow-2026-09-28

"What else might this multitasking mage have up her showgirl sleeve? Stay tuned."

Remember in July 2025, they said they had "seismic rumblings of a new Taylor set."


Ariana Remix

Her releasing The Encore doesn't make it impossible for her to still drop Mixtape TV in October. They're both quick drops, and she is obviously past caring about what people think of her.

I say YES to a 3CD package of the original album, re-recorded album, and 15 vault tracks clap3

It's frustrating how she botched the showgirl theme with the TLOAS album. The concept was there but she misunderstood her own vision. If only she'd thrown herself into the sophisticated pop sound.

I know she had disco hits like these in her if she'd committed to the bit

The fact non-fans/haters can't even be normal about Taylor makes me scream. Like… it's not that serious.

1 hour ago, get_well_soon said:

Hits DD is reporting that Taylor has more up her sleeve. What's going on?

https://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/streaming/taylor-swift-encore-due-for-1-bow-2026-09-28

"What else might this multitasking mage have up her showgirl sleeve? Stay tuned."

Remember in July 2025, they said they had "seismic rumblings of a new Taylor set."


The Life of A Showgirl: The Encore (Cleveland Heights Acoustic Edition)

oooh I just realized, whatever those "250k heavy vinyl" were still hasn't happened yet. i don't think it was patient zero because that acct. said it was a "heavy package."

watch it be the complete collection of showgirl.... all 12 songs, the acoustic versions, and the encore :(

1 minute ago, get_well_soon said:

watch it be the complete collection of showgirl.... all 12 songs, the acoustic versions, and the encore :(

I wish, but the pre-orders for this would've been live last week when The Encore was announced. She wouldn't be sitting on it lol

It's defo Debut TV

kukai

cant wait to hear "you said the way my blue eyes shine, put those georgia stars to shame at night, i said that's a lie" with improved vocals

so brilliant without trying too hard.

39 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

I fear debut TV would only fuel the "look how good she used to be" discourse

True, but it is pretty interesting how we had been listening and reading that "she also used to be good" all way back during reputation since Showgirl got released despite the same people stating it were also the ones not appreciating that album back then.

This has a knack to be recurring theme for some of her records.

Appraisal in hindsight which frees her actual detractors of pointing out how good she is regarding certain album(s) in real time.

Edited by Lemon

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.