Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

45 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

one more hour right?

It's actually 10 more hours I believe. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Not sure if I want to watch that podcast for the album announcement experience…

 

It's just so different for her since Speak Now, and I don't like these jocks being there, talking over her, and being the first in the know.

 

Help ME! decide @Achilles.

Can't help since I haven't really decided myself. Even the 20 second announcement clip was too much of those men for me but like…. Taylor Swift….

On 8/12/2025 at 3:38 PM, Cruel Summer said:

Not to get ahead of the ball here, but kind of obsessed with the fact that as soon as this is released, we'll have entered the waiting period for TS13 - and also that she'll release TS13 after having become the most successful female artist of all time in total consumption. You just know she's going to make this era big with the Max and Shellback return, but I guarantee she's going all out to make TS13 monumental, and it'll be a victory lap in every single way :jonnycat: oh how I missed all this, it feels like it's been so much longer than 9 months

Do you think it will be her final album?

34 minutes ago, Europe said:

Do you think it will be her final album?

I don't. I've worried about that before, but I think at most, it'll be the last album she does before a "break" (and, given her standards, I really only mean like 3 years) to close out the first half or so of her career. Then I think she'll pick back up and keep going. She strikes me as not only too much of a workaholic to entirely stop, but also as someone who genuinely enjoys the act of creating; even if she were to decide she doesn't want the blockbuster pop star status and life anymore, she'd still make more music. If anything, I see her slowing down only to start building up other projects; other than directing, I see her being the kind of person to maybe start her own label to help cultivate more young artists, or to undertake similar initiatives.

 

I would be genuinely shocked to the core to read something to the effect of "my thirteenth and final album" when she announces the next one. It just runs completely counter to my understanding of her approach to her work and artistry, on top of obviously being devastating as a fan who'd rather get 31 albums before she's done than 13.

On 8/1/2025 at 11:33 AM, Ms. Togekiss said:

How are people so dumb :suburban:

in what universe did August, an album track, sell 20M copies worldwide when it barely sold 5M in the US

 

Hi! These are my calculations and that is my account. I think generally because single sales aren't frequently updated the numbers have shock value. But even if you lay out calculations crudely you'll get the same if not higher values. 
 

Pure — 65,000

YouTube US (/150) — 250,000

YouTube Other (/500) — 400,000

Spotify (/150) — 10,500,000

other audio* (/150) — 7,350,000

 

total crude methodology (excl China) — 18,560,000


total broken down by country methodology from the post (excl China) — 17,180,000

 

if anything this suggests that the numbers I posted were conservative. 
 

in fact, converting Taylor's chartmasters SEA into single units + her 166m pure digital, they implicitly estimate that she has ~1.55BN global single units, and this excludes Chinese consumption where she could have up to 65bn audio streams (it was recently verified she passed 10Bn audio streams on NetEase which has a ~16% market share in China) 

 

let me know if you have additional questions.

Estimated using chartmasters' Spotify * 1.7 artist ratio specific to Taylor

1 hour ago, Europe said:

Do you think it will be her final album?

Her final album will be definitely a posthumously release she already planned. She will spill so much tea and will have the last laugh (alike her will in Anti-Hero).

27 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I don't. I've worried about that before, but I think at most, it'll be the last album she does before a "break" (and, given her standards, I really only mean like 3 years) to close out the first half or so of her career. Then I think she'll pick back up and keep going. She strikes me as not only too much of a workaholic to entirely stop, but also as someone who genuinely enjoys the act of creating; even if she were to decide she doesn't want the blockbuster pop star status and life anymore, she'd still make more music. If anything, I see her slowing down only to start building up other projects; other than directing, I see her being the kind of person to maybe start her own label to help cultivate more young artists, or to undertake similar initiatives.

Agree. Even when she thought that Lover would be her final big pop era, she still had the drive to make & release 2 folk albums back-to-back, which completely repositioned her in the public eye :sabrina:She's here to stay.

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

I don't. I've worried about that before, but I think at most, it'll be the last album she does before a "break" (and, given her standards, I really only mean like 3 years) to close out the first half or so of her career. Then I think she'll pick back up and keep going. She strikes me as not only too much of a workaholic to entirely stop, but also as someone who genuinely enjoys the act of creating; even if she were to decide she doesn't want the blockbuster pop star status and life anymore, she'd still make more music. If anything, I see her slowing down only to start building up other projects; other than directing, I see her being the kind of person to maybe start her own label to help cultivate more young artists, or to undertake similar initiatives.

 

I would be genuinely shocked to the core to read something to the effect of "my thirteenth and final album" when she announces the next one. It just runs completely counter to my understanding of her approach to her work and artistry, on top of obviously being devastating as a fan who'd rather get 31 albums before she's done than 13.

 

41 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Agree. Even when she thought that Lover would be her final big pop era, she still had the drive to make & release 2 folk albums back-to-back, which completely repositioned her in the public eye :sabrina:She's here to stay.

This is also in line with what I think of her, but also since she is obsessed with numerology she will for sure try to make TS13 special, or a big event. i wonder how do you follow up with that? When TS14 comes. Maybe it's better to not even try but just do something left-field like Miley's Dead Petz album, or idk

I need to talk about how criminally underslept "Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus" is in Taylor's discography. This song is an absolute masterpiece that deserves WAY more recognition in the fandom, and I'm genuinely baffled by how little discussion it generates compared to other tracks. The way she captures the specific torture of unrequited love and wrong timing is devastating. At first I thought it was about a relationship that ended, but then realized it's about a relationship that never got to begin, which is somehow even more heartbreaking. What makes this song brilliant is her storytelling and how she manages to tell the details about someone who would choose "who would've bullied them in school" which I interpret as watching the person she never got to be with choose people who seem wrong for them, while she sits there knowing she could have been better.

 

Every line is packed with meaning, especially when you understand it's about a love that never got its chance. The chorus is absolutely devastating when you realize what she's really saying that if he wants to destroy her, all he has to do is admit he wondered "what if" too. That line "Just say you've always wondered" is potentially one of Taylor's most heartbreaking lyrics ever. It's the admission that would simultaneously validate her feelings and destroy her, because it would confirm that the timing was just wrong, that maybe they could have been something beautiful if circumstances were different.

 

The way she explores how people change themselves trying to either win someone over or get over them, hoping maybe one version of herself would finally be the one he'd choose...I'm too weak for this level of pain in such a beautiful song.

 

I think this song gets overlooked because it's not immediately catchy in the way some of her other tracks are. It requires you to sit with it, to really listen to the words, to let the atmosphere wash over you. This is album-deep-cut Taylor at her absolute finest, when she's not worried about radio play or viral moments, just focused on crafting something emotionally honest and artistically ambitious... Which is also why I will defend and stan TTPD to the grave. 

 

If you've been sleeping on this track, I'm begging you to give it the attention it deserves. :heart2:

18 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

The evil stare down 5 seconds in

oh she would've called me an *** *** in the school hallways and i'd have no choice but to fall on my knees

Putting this here for a watch later. Wow. She's come a long way. 💚

I can't believe she's showing belly button in the new photoshoot. OG Swifties know what I'm talking about!

 

Hmm...these covers are surprising I mean just a few years ago we had cottage core folkmore

is it me or did the good sister get a little botox? the area around her eyes was looking SNATCHEDT :gaylorcat2:

4 hours ago, ohjulia said:

I need to talk about how criminally underslept "Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus" is in Taylor's discography. This song is an absolute masterpiece that deserves WAY more recognition in the fandom, and I'm genuinely baffled by how little discussion it generates compared to other tracks. The way she captures the specific torture of unrequited love and wrong timing is devastating. At first I thought it was about a relationship that ended, but then realized it's about a relationship that never got to begin, which is somehow even more heartbreaking. What makes this song brilliant is her storytelling and how she manages to tell the details about someone who would choose "who would've bullied them in school" which I interpret as watching the person she never got to be with choose people who seem wrong for them, while she sits there knowing she could have been better.

 

Every line is packed with meaning, especially when you understand it's about a love that never got its chance. The chorus is absolutely devastating when you realize what she's really saying that if he wants to destroy her, all he has to do is admit he wondered "what if" too. That line "Just say you've always wondered" is potentially one of Taylor's most heartbreaking lyrics ever. It's the admission that would simultaneously validate her feelings and destroy her, because it would confirm that the timing was just wrong, that maybe they could have been something beautiful if circumstances were different.

 

The way she explores how people change themselves trying to either win someone over or get over them, hoping maybe one version of herself would finally be the one he'd choose...I'm too weak for this level of pain in such a beautiful song.

 

I think this song gets overlooked because it's not immediately catchy in the way some of her other tracks are. It requires you to sit with it, to really listen to the words, to let the atmosphere wash over you. This is album-deep-cut Taylor at her absolute finest, when she's not worried about radio play or viral moments, just focused on crafting something emotionally honest and artistically ambitious... Which is also why I will defend and stan TTPD to the grave. 

 

If you've been sleeping on this track, I'm begging you to give it the attention it deserves. :heart2:

It's my favorite track in her discography.

On 8/10/2025 at 11:04 AM, Lille said:

I might actually start a new hate train if we don't get at least one full-on bop on TS12.

 

9GWW.gif

Hate train = "CANCELLED!"

 

whew-tiffany-pollard-l7qyeps2pj6ekag4.gi

of course the alternate covers are sold out.

 

I assume there will be many variants up till October anyway.

 

but the signeds better be on the weekend so I can get to one in the one minute they'll be stocked.

4 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

of course the alternate covers are sold out.

 

I assume there will be many variants up till October anyway.

 

but the signeds better be on the weekend so I can get to one in the one minute they'll be stocked.

She usually keeps to 4 covers nowadays

Next should be the 3 alternate as vinyl;

7 hours ago, ohjulia said:

I need to talk about how criminally underslept "Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus" is in Taylor's discography. This song is an absolute masterpiece that deserves WAY more recognition in the fandom, and I'm genuinely baffled by how little discussion it generates compared to other tracks. The way she captures the specific torture of unrequited love and wrong timing is devastating. At first I thought it was about a relationship that ended, but then realized it's about a relationship that never got to begin, which is somehow even more heartbreaking. What makes this song brilliant is her storytelling and how she manages to tell the details about someone who would choose "who would've bullied them in school" which I interpret as watching the person she never got to be with choose people who seem wrong for them, while she sits there knowing she could have been better.

 

Every line is packed with meaning, especially when you understand it's about a love that never got its chance. The chorus is absolutely devastating when you realize what she's really saying that if he wants to destroy her, all he has to do is admit he wondered "what if" too. That line "Just say you've always wondered" is potentially one of Taylor's most heartbreaking lyrics ever. It's the admission that would simultaneously validate her feelings and destroy her, because it would confirm that the timing was just wrong, that maybe they could have been something beautiful if circumstances were different.

 

The way she explores how people change themselves trying to either win someone over or get over them, hoping maybe one version of herself would finally be the one he'd choose...I'm too weak for this level of pain in such a beautiful song.

 

I think this song gets overlooked because it's not immediately catchy in the way some of her other tracks are. It requires you to sit with it, to really listen to the words, to let the atmosphere wash over you. This is album-deep-cut Taylor at her absolute finest, when she's not worried about radio play or viral moments, just focused on crafting something emotionally honest and artistically ambitious... Which is also why I will defend and stan TTPD to the grave. 

 

If you've been sleeping on this track, I'm begging you to give it the attention it deserves. :heart2:

yes yes yes

TTPD as a whole is the album that build the fanbase, you can attract new audience with catchy pop tune, but to build the fanbase you need the deep cut.

And TTPD is full of deep cut, it will become a cult classic thanks to the fans that get these songs will not stop defending it against the casual pop fan. it will always be in the conversation like reputation.

 

I appreciate this podcast appearance so much. Like when was the last time we heard her just casually talk/share this much? This reminds me why I stan, it's not just that the music is excellent, her personality is really captivating as well. Also Travis's brother left her talk and express herself a lot for the most part. Late night show hosts interrupt their guests a lot more than this. 

16 hours ago, Europe said:

Do you think it will be her final album?

No. Some artists Release 20 albums. She is young has a Lot of time. She will Go on a Break for Sure but even then she has Debut TV in 2026 and Rep Deluxe in 2027.

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

of course the alternate covers are sold out.

 

I assume there will be many variants up till October anyway.

 

but the signeds better be on the weekend so I can get to one in the one minute they'll be stocked.

They will be available soon again. Just Like she did with Midnights and TTPD.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.