Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

But you LOVE THIS SONG

You wake up on the train with your HEADPHONES GONE

Then that melody is ALL YOU WANT

You never knew that it was BABYLON

And now, it's ALMOOOST GOOOOOOOONE

a group of young women are sitting next to each other in a room and talking .

CALLING ALL BIG BACK DIVAS!

guys i am big and bothered right now...like im feeling HEAVY and OBEAST! I need more Taylor music chick2 I know we just got the deluxe but I swear for some reason the tracks didnt quell anything it just made me more ravenous or whatever....like i'm STARVING as if i got tapeworm omg '( I swear her music is like crack to me....

CALLING ALL TASTEFUL DIVAS:

Guys would u like a Taylor record with this sound? please listen to these three songs in whole or close to whole plz chick1 I want yallz opinions. I can picture Taylor singing songs with this vibe. Imagine an entire album tinged in this type of music smitten

4 hours ago, Europe said:

Wow they turned P0 into a club bop and it's amazing jonny

Pitchfork: 10/10

Which is why I don't care what pitchfork or any reviews say about my favorite things (video games,music). I don't go to metacritic to see the rating. I never read reviews.

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

CALLING ALL TASTEFUL DIVAS:

Guys would u like a Taylor record with this sound? please listen to these three songs in whole or close to whole plz chick1 I want yallz opinions. I can picture Taylor singing songs with this vibe. Imagine an entire album tinged in this type of music smitten

I like the live instruments. for a long time now, I want her to do an album with live instruments!! i've had enough with the 80s synths. but I also want upbeat bangers with electric guitar, bass, drums. like Better Than Revenge and Haunted style. that's my vibe. but it'll never happen. we're stuff with ******* Jack till the end of time.

Just now, Tal_reputation said:

I like the live instruments. for a long time now, I want her to do an album with live instruments!! i've had enough with the 80s synths. but I also want upbeat bangers with electric guitar, bass, drums. like Better Than Revenge and Haunted style. that's my vibe. but it'll never happen. we're stuff with ******* Jack till the end of time.

you have taste! actually Haunted and Better Than Revenge instrumentation would work well in an album with songs like the ones above! like some songs can be more experimental or chiller like the ones I posted and then we get some killer guitar heavy tracks. I really want punchier live sounding music! something that sounds BIG and triumphant! A little rock but not to where it veers into cornball territory! that would be a sound I would LOVE for TS13 or TS14 tbh! plus i kinda miss her focusing on her guitar skills when live. She's been using her piano waaayyyy more than her guitar lately tbh!

I cackled looking at all the threads about Blondie. Everything truly is about her omg

"the life of a showgirl" has been hitting so hard lately. i can't stop listening to it.

the way she sings "but you don't know the life of a showgirl babe, and you're never ever gonna" in that whispery tone scratches an itch i wasn't aware i had! oh mother!

also this might be tmi but idc, i'm currently on my period and when i was listening to "cleveland!" last night it made me cry lmao! i need to find myself my own travis asap!

swiftie-crying-swiftie-screaming.gif

I want dream pop / shoe gaze with country and grunge influences .

While we're discussing possible music directions for upcoming projects, I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Sherly-Crow-esque enlightened 90s mom pop-rock with a hint of trip hop and a sprinkle of "psychedelic beach pop" a la 90s William Orbit full of "The Wisdom Of Life Now That I'm Almost 40 "-type of lyrics

THE ULTIMATE COLLAPSE OMG

swiftie-crying-swiftie-screaming.gif

2 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I want dream pop / shoe gaze with country and grunge influences .

Like About You from The 1975 (trigger warning) ??

  • ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, jgamgr said:

Won't she acknowledge the double #1 at all?

vin

As long as she doesn't release another deluxe to "thank" us

vin

On 10/5/2026 at 2:22 AM, Taylor fanboy said:

What they really want from Taylor:

A generic catchy pop bop for the gays but make it sophisticated, prove your Joni Mitchell and Madonna at the same time. But don't alienate the GP! It has to be a hit that radio will embrace but also fresh and relatable to be viral on TikTok. It has to change the world but also not so much to trigger political discussions. That's all!

So easy! cm

And every single lyrics has to cut glass.

No weird one liner.

43 minutes ago, PumpkinTim said:

As long as she doesn't release another deluxe to "thank" us

vin

Shell announce the tour to thank us

whew lover was truly the album with folklore storytelling and 1989 pop precision

1 hour ago, TeamThiem said:

Like About You from The 1975 (trigger warning) ??

it lowkey kills me that matty was producing an early version of TTPD… i would do anything to hear those

now those are the joever songs

On 10/4/2026 at 5:35 PM, laqqinq said:

(also wtf is that thumbnail LMAO. i was trying so hard to find the vid. i scrolled past the official video a couple of times thinking it was willow rip)

we need taynarnia, the T13 concept is right there

I'm a bit surprised by P0's poor performance on streaming. It seems well-liked by the fanbase.

Top tier albums:

Fearless

Speak Now

Red

1989

reputation

folklore

evermore

Midnights

TTPD

Mid tier albums:

Taylor Swift

Lover

TLOAS

I like all her music tbh. Like, there's a mood for every song

40 minutes ago, punisher said:

it lowkey kills me that matty was producing an early version of TTPD… i would do anything to hear those

now those are the joever songs

Midnights not TTPD

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.