Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

 

Say it once again with feeling!

How the DEATH rattle breathing 

her saddest song, it has to be said. 
 

my BROKEN drum you have BEATEN my heart. 
 

this is the girl who is the hopeless romantic btw. 
 

oh. This is SERIOUS. 

4 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

where is the TV :khalyan2:

This song randomly gets stuck in my head bi-weekly and it fills me with so much joy. A HYMN! The last chorus. Pop bliss

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

 

Say it once again with feeling!

and she had the nerve to put SLL on the standard edition. what was she smoking

2 hours ago, Swiftie In Red said:

her saddest song, it has to be said. 
 

my BROKEN drum you have BEATEN my heart. 
 

this is the girl who is the hopeless romantic btw. 
 

oh. This is SERIOUS. 

the moment i knew is her saddest song

tumblr_inline_o6jkm8z7ht1s6cwnq_500.gif

My thoughts this morning:

 

Everytime you call me crazy, I get more crazy.

WHAT ABOUT THAT?

I had a night-terror last night where I was trapped in a cycle of SHRIEKING this line over and over. When I woke up I heard all of my roommates talking about me and they all just left at once when they heard me walking around.

 

 

I will always love the deepcuts of 'Lover', idc. 'ME!' is also really fun and i'll always be its defender. I'm the only one of ME!, ***** :gaycat4:

On 8/21/2025 at 9:34 PM, aotearoa said:

oh yall still here too

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.b85f0b8730e76aa16fd08382e44be2e8.gif

This is the backstage of the cabaret.

Loss Of My Life and SMWEL Should've been on Disc 2 of the Anthology 

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.b85f0b8730e

 

1 minute ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Loss Of My Life and SMWEL Should've been on Disc 2 of the Anthology 

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.b85f0b8730e

 

I so know what you mean! I have separated the synthpop and "ballads" of TTPDTA via playlists.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

2 hours ago, Nein said:

Happy 5 years to Lover

6 years. I made the same mistake in the anniversary thread because of this post. 
heavenmaries.gif

Edited by Calvin

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

This is the backstage of the cabaret.

I could dance to this beat

spacer.png

Still a sucker for new TTPD reactions in particular.

Its a guaranteed view from me especially if it includes The Anthology.

 

 :ryan3:

  • ATRL Moderator

This song makes me cry so much. This bridge is too relatable. 

 

 

On 8/21/2025 at 8:22 AM, Taylor fanboy said:

It's insane how this aged very well.

 

 

When I say this is top 3 in my list of blondie songs...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.