Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Why do I feel like there's an orange side of the album and a mint green side. 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Spoiler

Tree did spread the news that she's taking a break after TS12. Her comeback being TS13 is so smart

Spoiler

Imagine the album we'll get once she starts cheating on Travis with his much hotter brother Jason when she realizes how hot his hairy dilf dad bod bear self is :gaycat:

 

 

TS12 having 12 tracks, oh i already know TS13 is gonna be a double album with each sides having 13 tracks :giraffe:
13 tracks country pop ('back to the roots') and 13 tracks soft rock or sth :giraffe:

  • ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

Is she really gonna be on call her daddy? 

No, the teaser was for Kid Cudi.

1 hour ago, AnitaFalafel said:

Ok where are the fake AI snippets I want a new never made it clear never made it right 

The one that got away!

Not to get ahead of the ball here, but kind of obsessed with the fact that as soon as this is released, we'll have entered the waiting period for TS13 - and also that she'll release TS13 after having become the most successful female artist of all time in total consumption. You just know she's going to make this era big with the Max and Shellback return, but I guarantee she's going all out to make TS13 monumental, and it'll be a victory lap in every single way :jonnycat: oh how I missed all this, it feels like it's been so much longer than 9 months

I'm so intrigued with this record :gaycat1: 

she never had an album fully produced by MM and Shellback 

the show girl photo shoot is something completely new for her, tho it doesn't give full pop album vibes. It makes it even more intriguing what sound it truly turns out to be

Edited by Aiya

The ending lyrics on the title track suggests that this is a live album? Or more like a burlesque-type of concept? She's thanking the band and Sabrina at the end.

3 minutes ago, taptowake said:

The ending lyrics on the title track suggests that this is a live album? Or more like a burlesque-type of concept? She's thanking the band and Sabrina at the end.

I think it'll be sort of a concept album, given the photo we can see, those lyrics, the length, and the song titles.

my only wish for the TS12 tour is for the Eras tiktok bandwagonners to go away, and especially for americans to not invade Europe 

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Not to get ahead of the ball here, but kind of obsessed with the fact that as soon as this is released, we'll have entered the waiting period for TS13 - and also that she'll release TS13 after having become the most successful female artist of all time in total consumption. You just know she's going to make this era big with the Max and Shellback return, but I guarantee she's going all out to make TS13 monumental, and it'll be a victory lap in every single way :jonnycat: oh how I missed all this, it feels like it's been so much longer than 9 months

On TS13 she will Claim her country crown back.

IFPI Global Recording Artist this decade

 

2020 BTS (#2 Taylor)

2021 BTS (#2 Taylor)

2022 Taylor

2023 Taylor 

2024 Taylor

2025 Taylor (now without a doubt secured with TS12)

2026 good chance the era spills over and she takes it as well

 

A near total domination, she is not taking the foot of the gas, the 20s decade is hers.

Guys, I'm trying to collect money after being robbed some weeks ago, can you help me by sharing my tweet so it can reach more people? Any donation is well received, I know we're in the middle of a Taystorm but I'm really needing your help :heart2: 

 

 

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

I think it'll be sort of a concept album, given the photo we can see, those lyrics, the length, and the song titles.

Perhaps it's like a musical. :celestial5:

imagine we have this pattern again

 

2025: TLOAS 

2026: Tour, Debut TV (20th anni)

2027: Tour interational leg, Rep vault tracks

2028-2029: TS13 to end the decade 

 

basically the eras era 2.0

:jonny:

 

Edited by pepsimanvn

I just hope she actually tours this album. If she made us wait years for a full on POP album, and then decided to **** off and say nah no tour this time...

 

kris-jenner-gun.gif

I'm glad @Dear Reader was the one to get to make the topic for the new album.

Someone from the base of an artist getting to be the OP of new album threads is always great.

And not the randoms that only started posting here when the rumors started to substantiate. 

 

:giraffe:

48 minutes ago, Cole said:

I'm glad @Dear Reader was the one to get to make the topic for the new album.

 

Funny thing: that didn't happen. Someone else made the thread and an admin changed it :sabrina:

1 minute ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Funny thing: that didn't happen. Someone else made the thread and an admin changed it :sabrina:

:suburban:

 

Deserved.

Does any  charts obsessed Swiftie analysed impact of announcement on her discography? Is it comparable with TTPD?

  • ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Cole said:

I'm glad @Dear Reader was the one to get to make the topic for the new album.

Someone from the base of an artist getting to be the OP of new album threads is always great.

And not the randoms that only started posting here when the rumors started to substantiate. 

 

:giraffe:

 

9 hours ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Funny thing: that didn't happen. Someone else made the thread and an admin changed it :sabrina:

Well, technically I would get it when we got the official confirmation because I had the thread ready to be posted according to the rules. The other user just made the thread based on the leaks so Ryan decided to give it to me, it was going to be closed anyway :heart2:

Edited by Dear Reader

Not sure if I want to watch that podcast for the album announcement experience…

 

It's just so different for her since Speak Now, and I don't like these jocks being there, talking over her, and being the first in the know.

 

Help ME! decide @Achilles.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.