Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

TaylorNation

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TaylorNation

  1. if you had told me when Midnights was released and The Eras Tour became global cultural and historic smasha that we would end up like ME! release week but worse
  2. I like her a lot and I'm rooting for her, but the direction she went in after the incredible run of singles has been so confusing to me DJesus is amazing, but everything between that and Mattress Actress has been a chop for me
  3. omg exposed yes my fave who I've been lashing and barely engaging with for almost two years, what am I going to do now ATRL user Ghostface91
  4. wow the featured content section is extremely annoying lol
  5. finally we seem to be back on track, ngl I was worried after the last couple of songs
  6. I mean, this has been happening for the better part of this decade and exploded with Showgirl's release I hate to sound like a broken record but the recent wave of fans has been tragic and part of the reason why we are where we are lol
  7. okay and? no one is talking about accomplishments ATRL user Calvin, settle down diva obviously Joe was a terrible partner and they were seemingly not a good match, but it is an indisputable fact (even more so judging by how basically everyone ranked the album at least in their top 3 a few pages back) that Folklore contains some of her career-best material AND that Joe wrote some of it argue with the wall
  8. TaylorNation replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    this random Family Mart eatery I need to know what the marketing brief was lmao
  9. not to mention the supposed co-writes can Travis even write his own name?
  10. and we're (sort of) back thank ******* god is the OG album still terrible and borderline unlistenable? yes but these new songs are pretty good. we wouldn't be in the situation we are in atm had more of this and less of whatever was put out last year been released hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have… but I have it
  11. TaylorNation replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    all this exposure Kirill is getting via viral tweets and P4K interviews as if he wasn't a well known and documented racist pedo enabler… kinda gross, why aren't journalists doing their jobs
  12. well tbh it's what I've been feeling for years now. it's one of the reasons why I disengaged so abruptly after Showgirl, it's become so unbearable and off-putting imo it started after Lover, with the attention from the masters discourse and the release of Folklore. that's when I noticed a massive new wave and the fanbase becoming very tiktok-ified and annoying (this to me is personified in those two extremely concerning YouTuber girls from australia ) like even on here you can't say anything without getting draGGED!1! or downvoted
  13. not Kirill coming back happy we can finally put an end to the mystery (and that he is alive) but let's not rewrite history here. anyone who was a GGD member can tell you that he was an awful and shady person
  14. yikes the only way this could work is if she goes the fka twigs route and releases a completely reworked album as the deluxe, with an edited tracklist and new songs added in
  15. this being all the Cats of Katheryn have left to content themselves with
  16. people actually WANTING a Sh*wgirl Deluxe after how disastrous and painful it was the first time I-- … there really is another world out there I really hope the announcement is for Debut 20th or complete deluxe editions of all the albums
  17. YOU are the deluxe baby
  18. "suddenly into AI"… nice try jan her 2025 tour was already practically only made with AI visuals
  19. all of this for Tate to probably not even respect their human rights
  20. I don't see That's Showbiz Baby on the list so it's incorrect
  21. not really a lyric but greatest hits compilations with a "Volume 1" or similar in the title send me, like Kelly Clarkson's or P*nk's
  22. realistically, how likely is a tour cancellation?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.