Everything posted by Fleahive
-
Soulidified - "Man Ain't Me"
Too much shade and bridge didn't fit. Landon sounds weird and can't lipsync right. Also missing a very obvious dance break portion in the song.
- Beyoncé
-
Soulidified - Man Ain't Me
A year after Netflix's Buikding the Band they are the final band to release a music video. They went viral 2 weeks ago on Twitter because they felt Malik held the group back for looking fat while dancing. They've teased this song for months and performed it for ages. I doubt it'll do anything especially with Shade being pushed as the Beyonce of the group when the fans only care about the white boys. Stream so they don't get dropped by Atlantic!
-
Soulidified - Man Ain't Me
- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
nvm someone already posted- Training Season Revival | #14 + #108 Global Spotify (3.96m) | #6 BB Global 200
Ended my fave.- Taylor Swift
Thoughts on this conspiracy?- Sia sells half of her catalogue for $180M, plans to crossover into digital realm
no more donating to her favorite survivor players?- VMAs producer clarifies "external influence" behind Artist Director Award
Her team makes it so obvious when they are trying to actively change the narrative.- Cunty Trump tips in heels down the highway like a bad bish that don't give AF
- Zara invites transphobic and MAGA Sexyy Red on her tour
Didn't she come out as a Harris supporter during the election? I do remember the maga rumors though.- Random Thoughts
I'm no longer tipping at drive thrus. I'm OVER IT! My local coffee drive thru ALWAYS FUCKS UP MY ORDER AND STILL THROWS THAT DAMN TIP TABLET IN MY FACE! WHY IS MY BREAKFAST BURRITO MISSING THE ADVERTISED INGREDIENTS 70% OF THE TIME?????- Beyoncé
I didn't realize she had 264 million followers when she dropped Renaissance. She really won the gworls over with that album huh? The opening numbers of Cowboy Carter make Renaissance look like a flop but I guess when you average out the # of songs Renaissance is the real winner. All Up In Your Mind is the only song that hasn't hit 100 million streams and it's still so far away at 84 million lol. Cowboy Carter on the other hand...- Sunny Hostin says Cornell gang rape case is being reported unfairly
I knew the Sunny from the View avatar would be quick to respond to this thread!- Why are there so many daughters of Lana and Taylor?
Every black female singer wants to be Beyoncé. They're just not as popular as sad white girls with guitars.- Isaac Cole Powell, Brandon Flynn, Troye Sivan, others in bathhouse for New York Mag
Troye needs to stay away from my husband Brandon.- Spotify in her 503 error era. Logins not working. Users drag it!
Wait, the only reason I keep Spotify is because they offered me free Hulu with ads. BOYCOTT HULU btw. When Hulu app finally merges with Disney+ then I will no longer have free Hulu and I can leave Spotify for good.- Spotify in her 503 error era. Logins not working. Users drag it!
I'm tired of this app. I'm about to move to tidal for real. Is their recommended song shuffle as awful as Apple Music?- 2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
I would hope ratings increase after leaving mtv for cbs prime time…- Beyoncé
I'm glad Beyonce pays VMAs dust—I know she doesn't have videos but she can still attend for kii. I've noticed they are slowly erasing her from promos and emphasize that overhyped autotuned nose performance with blood, Britney overhyped snake performance, and Madonna kissing two teenagers. This time they only showed Beyoncés baby bump moment for half a second.- Trump Education Dept. formally removes Title IX protections for LGBTQ+ students
I posted in civics earlier today that I overheard a maga white man —with a Mexican wife and a Mexican (closeted) best friend—votes right wing for economic reasons and he used everyone leaving California for Texas as his proof. Years ago that same maga white man RANDOMLY told me that his best friend (I'm assuming the same Mexican gay above) cheated on his wife with a man.- Trump Education Dept. formally removes Title IX protections for LGBTQ+ students
There was a viral Terri Joe clip a couple years back of a gay man arguing with two trans girls + Terri calling him the f slur. He responded back that because of Trump they're gonna have to… Well- he was right. REPUBLICANS DID THIS. REPUBLICANS DO THIS. REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUR PREP AND GAY APPS NEXT. DON'T BE SHOCKED- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Thread it and put republicans in all caps in the title.- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
MAGAts at my job talking about voting right wing for economic reasons and people leaving California for Texas as their proof.- Annoying Gen Z Iced Coffee Interview Discourse Debuts in Mainstream News
Bringing coffee makes you look unprepared. Drink that **** in the car and chew some gum so I don't smell coffee breath as my first impression of you. Even worse, bringing a frozen or unicorn-looking coffee drink is equivalent to walking in with an ice cream cone. I WILL NOT HIRE YOU! - 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026