Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I'm covering "Anti-Hero" at a festival next weekend and mashing it up with one of mine that's sort of thematically related

 

 

It's SUCH a fun song to sing and play keyboards for, she really did that with the melody and chords 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I am a Taylor fan -- to what level? It's hard to quantify. I became a fan during the rep era. I bought one of the magazines. I have accumulated 3700 plays of her music. (Within the last 10 years)

 

I have tried out everything she has released and have mostly enjoyed it. She lost me a little with TTPD. 

 

In my teen years I was really into Tori Amos. Her later albums became harder to listen to mostly due to her completely changing the way she enunciates when she's singing. She lost me after "American Doll Posse". If you know what I'm talking about with Tori, it's kind of how I feel about TTPD.

 

That's why I'm hoping Showgirl is a return to pop form. There's something for everybody on most of her albums, of course... but the talk-sing trend that has become prominent in her music starting with Midnights has honestly lost me a little. It just isn't pleasant to listen to, in my opinion of course. It just sounds like a run-on sentence most of the time to me. And no hate. Everybody should enjoy what they like without guilt and shaming from others. TTPD just simply isn't for me for the most part. I do like most songs on Midnights (sweet nothings is really a highlight and admittedly Karma and Bejeweled are pop perfection :sorry:). 

 

So yeah I'm looking forward to what she serves. I don't think I'll be disappointed :flower:

 

spacer.png

 

that joe may be in a raved lead acting Oscar winner for the 3rd time. 

 

when will director Taylor come to blow the world away? 

My cousin's wedding is coming up- Taylor's engagement came at the perfect time.

 

Being there knowing Taylor is also going to have a wedding soon is going to make it extra special.  :heart2:

I hate fauxmoi's hate obsession for her :!ohno:they will misinterpret even the most benign actions in a super negative way and then pile on

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Europe said:

I hate fauxmoi's hate obsession for her :!ohno:they will misinterpret even the most benign actions in a super negative way and then pile on

try r/travisandtaylor, they're even worse 

She really DID THAT on "cardigan"

 

spacer.png

 

 

Cause I knew you

Steppin' on the last train

Marked me like a bloodstain, I

I knew you

Tried to change the ending

Peter losing Wendy, I

I knew you

Leavin' like a father

Running like water, I

And when you are young, they assume you

know nothing

 

spacer.png

 

 


The Prophecy getting the sixth most daily streams on TTPD, without any viral moment or Eras Tour exposure:clap3:

 

The best song on the album is winning!

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Arrows said:

 


The Prophecy getting the sixth most daily streams on TTPD, without any viral moment or Eras Tour exposure:clap3:

 

The best song on the album is winning!

It had a "viral moment" after the engagement announcement, I clap and I cheer :clap3:

18 minutes ago, Arrows said:

 


The Prophecy getting the sixth most daily streams on TTPD, without any viral moment or Eras Tour exposure:clap3:

 

The best song on the album is winning!

#ThankYouWidowMonsters

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

 

So @Michael196 and I did a video ranking. :eli:

 

 

These 2 are super annoying.

"Forever & Always (Piano Version)" is just absolutely sublime isn't it

 

Fearless > Shart Now

On 9/3/2025 at 1:25 PM, Taylor fanboy said:

 

So @Michael196 and I did a video ranking. :eli:

 

 

Dear God, annoying is an understatement when it comes to them, but I had to skip to the end to check the ranking and you're obviously the one on the left since she served so much tastelessness, especially pulling the crime of putting all the trash from the first half of puta above thee AYHTDWS :deadbanana4:

I wonder if Paula had anything to do with the good press she got from the media during Hannah Montana.

 

 

9 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

appreciation post for ms. god rush :alexz:

 

Love a pride anthem

12 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Dear God, annoying is an understatement when it comes to them, but I had to skip to the end to check the ranking and you're obviously the one on the left since she served so much tastelessness, especially pulling the crime of putting all the trash from the first half of puta above thee AYHTDWS :deadbanana4:

Thy were ready to argue about rep vs. 1989. :lmao:

14 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Thy were ready to argue about rep vs. 1989. :lmao:

dumpster-race.gif
 

Both are bottom 5 in her discography and blondie better have her foot on credit stealer's neck to not **** it up since king Jack is not here to save the album this time around :coffee2:

Bonny remains a case study on low intelligence and Emily is the embodiment of people pleaser. I still watch all their videos, though. 
 

The Swiftologist and the Lizard have been entertaining me more than them lately. They truly DGAF

7 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

dumpster-race.gif
 

Both are bottom 5 in her discography and blondie better have her foot on credit stealer's neck to not **** it up since king Jack is not here to save the album this time around :coffee2:

If the My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys chanteuse is over, I still have the My Man On Willpower chanteuse.

omg the Gossip Girls are fun to watch. Not every reactor has to be mean and catty!

8 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

If the My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys chanteuse is over, I still have the My Man On Willpower chanteuse.

You know she heard MBF and questioned her decision of returning to fad when he only managed to produce a singular legit hit in the past 5 years, meanwhile king have been popping hits left and right but still making real connections with his collaborators.

Imagine the egotistical man doing long pond sessions style project, especially the discussions part :toofunny2:

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.