Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

When I say this is top 3 in my list of blondie songs...

There's a viral Instagram reel (1M likes) of little girls dancing to it for their mom so they could sleepover. 
 

Future Gen Alpha classic.

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Turns out this guy I was seeing is only interested in me platonically so let me stream this to cleanse my soul

 

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Turns out this guy I was seeing is only interested in me platonically so let me stream this to cleanse my soul

 

He doesn't deserve you sweetie! Let me mix the cauldron and get you a real man who will worship your heart, body, and soul, and take off your

 

 

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

He doesn't deserve you sweetie! Let me mix the cauldron and get you a real man who will worship your heart, body, and soul, and take off your

 

Thank you bestie! He's a swiftie and very handsome too so big loss for me but hopefully you spell will get me a 

 

 

:gaycat4:

The rush of waking up one morning in 2018 and discovering she'd attended an awards show FINALLY. I was gagged. 

Taylor-Swift-In-Atelier-Versace-2018-Bil

32 minutes ago, Solaria said:

OMGGGGG

 

spacer.png

 

31 minutes ago, Solaria said:

MY THREAD YALL CAN SUCK IT I HAD IT FIRST BITCHESSS

Author of herstory @Solaria

 

29 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Taylor must be gleaming. :cries: 

Scripture #13 on the herstory books @Mezik

 

 

Both former OTHs omg

On 8/24/2025 at 6:34 PM, Hephaestus said:

Thank you bestie! He's a swiftie and very handsome too so big loss for me but hopefully you spell will get me a 

 

 

:gaycat4:

You're NEXT bestie!

10 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

You're NEXT bestie!

I had to lose for her to WIN

 

But now my sacrifice shall be rewarded :jonny2:

I had to message everyone omg. I'm so happy for her! Really can't find the proper words to express it.

 

I know it's called parasocial but growing up to her love songs as a hopeless romantic myself really felt like your life gets documented through her music.

 

She finally found it. :heart2:

Not sure if people follow Dancing With the Stars (US version) but Taylor's dancer from the Era's Tour, Jan Ravnik, will be a pro this year. The season starts next month. 

I know 35-36 isnt old but I am still in shock by how stunning she's been looking these past three years or so....this is clearly her new beauty peak...it's just wild. She's going to continue aging like fine wine I can tell cuz how do u get prettier in your mid to late thirties than when you were in all your 20s? :smitten: 

7 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

When TS13 serves Lover 2.0 :jonnycat:

As long as it's all sonically Cruel Summer, False God and Afterglow esque I am here for it! 

10 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

When TS13 serves Lover 2.0 :jonnycat:

I will think about unstanning.

7 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

The Pictures give Lover Photoshoot vibes.

Lover, her revenge

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.