Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Europe said:

I appreciate this podcast appearance so much. Like when was the last time we heard her just casually talk/share this much? This reminds me why I stan, it's not just that the music is excellent, her personality is really captivating as well. Also Travis's brother left her talk and express herself a lot for the most part. Late night show hosts interrupt their guests a lot more than this. 

And she sounded so at ease and unrehearsed. I dont need her to do the whole podcast cycle (scared where she might end up) but I loved hearing her just talk so much and this is lowkey the most information we've gotten about an album pre release in a while like talking about her goals with the album and what kind of music it is. :WAP: I'm so hyped

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I think we get debut tv for the 20th anniversary, rep deluxe for the 10th anniversary, then ts13 to coincide with Super Bowl in 2029. Then probably back to 1.5 year releases but every other one being more experimental and only touring every 3 years 

Edited by 19SLAYty9

9 hours ago, chiliam said:

yes yes yes

TTPD as a whole is the album that build the fanbase, you can attract new audience with catchy pop tune, but to build the fanbase you need the deep cut.

And TTPD is full of deep cut, it will become a cult classic thanks to the fans that get these songs will not stop defending it against the casual pop fan. it will always be in the conversation like reputation.

 

TTPD gave me everything I wanted as a fan. I love long albums with lots of tracks. Her songwriting is the absolute peak on the album. Naysayers will point to a couple lines on the title track and call it bad, but those two lines are the only receipts they have out of 31 tracks. And both sides of the album truly have their own space to breathe since they are so different from each other.

On 8/12/2025 at 3:44 AM, Fama said:

I think she might release it pretty soon, because the leaks are from 2 weeks ago and the vinyls were ready for release. I don't think we have to wait until October. :jonnycat:

A cruel existence for the rest of the summer :chick3:. Maybe we'll get some teasers or snippet of a song for the NFL season or some TV show before October.

The Summer I Turned Pretty is such a mutually beneficial agreement for Taylor and the show. Austin did his big one there 

Why is False GOD smashing all of sudden? wow Lover really always wins

7 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Why is False GOD smashing all of sudden? wow Lover really always wins

Lover has so many gems which will keep getting viral for years. 
 

Spoiler

Hate ME, YNTCD, INTHAF

 

The way this thread always dies when a new album comes out, we're like cockroaches scurrying from location to location:suburban:

for my graphic design girlies! been looking for this font forever 

 

Do you think there will be a song where she drags Joe for filth? Father Figure lyrics give me that impression in some parts but not every line fits so I am not sure.

 

alJihXy.gif

22 hours ago, vipanonymous said:

Could TayCABANA be bigger than Gagacabana?

 

tumblr_pci8urMr2f1xas440o1_400.gifv

A supposed insider did say sponsors were scared they wouldn't be able to deal with the astronomical demand

 

tumblr_pci8urMr2f1xas440o1_400.gifv

Quote

This is a very thoughtful and accessible examination of the legacy of slavery and the impact of racism, penned by Nina herself. The format of each verse focusing on a different woman is quite effective in telling a multi-generational story, and I can't think of another song written like that except for "Clara Bow." I also really like the way that the arrangement builds, although I have to confess that I'm not sure what she means to convey by shouting the name Peaches. It feels like a fairly abrupt ending to the song.

@Achilles.

 

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Achilles.

Legendary artist and activist being a Taymother and inspiration iktr

On 8/16/2025 at 6:36 AM, TaylorNation said:

for my graphic design girlies! been looking for this font forever 

 

@theperfectcelebrity2025 help a sis out

Taylor's albums CSPC ranking in their year of release

 

#6 Taylor Swift

#2 Fearless

#3 Speak Now

#1 RED

#1 1989

#3 reputation

#1 Lover

#3 Folklore

#8 Evermore

#2 Midnights

#1 TTPD

#? TLOAS

 

Only left the top 3 after 2008 because of a second album released in the same year. A rerecording release of her first album would push it into the top 3.

15 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

@theperfectcelebrity2025 help a sis out

THANK YOU SO SO SOOOOOO MUCH FOR TAGGING ME IN THIS!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SINCE OCTOBER 2023!!!!!!! MAY YOU & @TaylorNation HAVE A AWESOME LIFE :heart:

Hi everyone! Friendly reminder to participate in my fund :D  I haven't received many support til now but I'm hopping that changes this week. I got my computer on the weekend and I used my credit card so I have to start thinking of ways to pay it ASAP. Here's the thread with more info.

 

I know donating money isn't that easy, we all got our goals, dreams and expenses, however any dollar that you donate can help me a lot. Also, I shared a tweet and some people reported me as spam/scam, you can help me by quoting my tweet or interacting with it so it looks more trustable, sending you lots of love and wishing you all an amazing week. https://x.com/JuaniElTrece/status/1955276321195462872 

 

swifferpics-taylor-swift.gif

On 8/14/2025 at 9:57 AM, Cole said:

TTPD gave me everything I wanted as a fan. I love long albums with lots of tracks. Her songwriting is the absolute peak on the album. Naysayers will point to a couple lines on the title track and call it bad, but those two lines are the only receipts they have out of 31 tracks. And both sides of the album truly have their own space to breathe since they are so different from each other.

Same. It was her most personal album to date, her most raw...vulnerable. I loved it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.