Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I've just had to catch up to 30+ pages of CHAOS

 

she's insane

 

 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • Popular Post

1 like and i open a bottle of wine to make the wait bearable

Imagine Taylor blocking her bestie Sabrina on the charts, that's def not going to happen 🧡

3 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Max martin? Poplor? It better be another PUTA-inspired  and not 1939 :biblio: @Taylor fanboy

Tell them sis. :jonnycat:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

1 like and i open a bottle of wine to make the wait bearable

open 1 for each like or I remove mine :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

People wanting singles tonight and albums dropped this month...y'all don't know my girl. We need Friday releases, months of preorder, radio deals, multiple pre-release singles, playlisting, ad campaigns. No escape. I need this forum to continue atoning for its sins

 

h37LT9F.gif

lmaoo. I could see her revealing the Sabrina collab for release this Friday. And open the albums preorder gate.

 

h37LT9F.gif

So glad I refrained from commenting on the lyrics when we thought the leak was fake 

 

:sabrina:

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Tell them sis. :jonnycat:

END FAME DID IT. This masterpiece outlasted the MCU and Engame. Hack Pannedtonoff nowhere to be found. Max and Shellback booked and busy. Puta stans ALWAYS WIN. Let's pregame to some Max hymns girls while we wait.

 

 

h37LT9F.gif

17 minutes ago, punisher said:

i hope its TTPD 2.0

please dont be over matty yet sis

Who else decodes you?

 

spacer.png
 

 

Edited by Taylor fanboy

The pictures seem to have been taken in a warehouse, you can see labels underneath
 

Either way, harmless leaks like this aren't always bad, they always build anticipation

 

t5IoCZL.gif

She took one look at the TTPD metacritic page and SWIFTLY changed all the locks in the studio 

 

spacer.png

The swifties returning after TTPD shall be branded with a red S on their chests for stupid *****. Those who saw the genius of that album will force those who deferred to other artists to listen to the golden retriever line over and over again until they apologize. Only then will they be allowed to stream TS12. 

Edited by Cole

Holy ****. As always I woke up early AF telepathically. Taylucifer!!!!!!!!

all i need is taylor back to use her voice. high notes. no more whispers PLEASE. thats all i askkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 

4 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Not 163 members browsing even some OTHs :deadbanana2:

And people still wonder why she's the biggest artist in the world right now :ahh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.