Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dear Reader

ATRL Moderator
  • Joined

Everything posted by Dear Reader

  1. Probably as hard to grasp as when you were trying to understand why Swifties were on a Taylor Swift thread.
  2. You really struggle to understand what is explained to you. I never said it didn’t help, but you can’t prove it the way you were doing it. Specially, using it as a drag to drive interest to check out a song.
  3. How do you even admit this like it’s a fact when there is literally no way to prove it? Specially after the song remaining stable with today’s update while the music video being available on YouTube.
  4. I have a feeling she will do summer festivals in europe and this aligns perfectly with what I had thought. I expect to see her announced at Primavera Barcelona and Porto.
  5. OTH: learn with Loca how to be funny with your drags!
  6. You see how you talked about our logic and wrote an entire paragraph. At least our logic has something worth talking about
  7. Well, why would you? Member Title: #ProtectedBySwiftieMods✅
  8. I love OTH's logic. If it tanks in streams, they drag the streams. If it increases, they drag the "quality"... Always moving the goalpoast
  9. yeah maybe i’m on a big taypositivity wave but all songs are hitting
  10. whew see when you’re not a misogynist?
  11. You are clearly not a Swiftie, seeing your post history. What are you even doing here?
  12. Crazy post.
  13. Y’all deserve the lashings for being baited so easily by Monsters
  14. I’d rather talk to most OTH than certain swifties in this forum. That user that tagged me is specially annoying and I’ve expressed it to them before, idk why they thought they were eating by tagging me Anyway, OT: I am still enjoying the songs and this is a kind of nasty drop, but it won’t take me away from the experience and happiness I’m finding in the music.
  15. Wrong opinions are still valid opinions. As long as it’s not Flamebait or straight Trolling, tagging us won’t make any difference.
  16. I went to my friends place and we listened to the songs while watching the lyric videos. No annoying internet users to tell us about her we should be listening to instead.
  17. Everyone is free to give their opinion as long as they don’t break any rules and reports are being handled. Tagging us and saying we’re not doing our job correctly only makes you look bad.
  18. it’s clearly a joke on how demented some of her haters are and some of them took the bait. masterful thread

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.