Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Guys, do you remember how everyone thought she was announcing rep tv on Grammys and instead she announced ttpd? I have a feeling we are about to be bamboozled in some way again:suburban:

Just now, Fresh Out The Slammer said:

It'll probably come in September 

I can't wait that long… Tay let's take the chastity off the album and let ha come 2nite :fountain:

Just now, hoax said:

What is Itau omfg?

A bank in Brazil that sponsors the event Todo Mundo no Rio at Copacabana Beach. They had Lady Gaga this year and Madonna last year.

8 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Assuming the album doesn't get leaked, I'm predicting a pre-release lead single next week (before the Grammys deadline) and the full album in late September. She'll get her first SOTY because the competition is so weak this year.

I know it's TayCharts and it's not a midnight on Friday. But August 12. 12 tracks. Sabrina on track 12. TN posted 12 photos with Sabrina in the 12 pic. Sabrina has no second single in sight. The lead single has to be coming at midnight right?!?!?

 

h37LT9F.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21

Oh wait, i forgot Hawaii time is 6 hrs behind ET !  This is coming even sooner than I imagined!

 

Bless her for doing all this while I am on vacation !

Just now, hoax said:

What is Itau omfg?

It's a bank. They funded Madonna's Copacabana show and she was part of their campaign celebrating 100 years in business.

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, piotrert said:

Guys, do you remember how everyone thought she was announcing rep tv on Grammys and instead she announced ttpd? I have a feeling we are about to be bamboozled in some way again:suburban:

girl did you just miss the last 30 pages of actual leaks :suburban:

Edited by Dear Reader

there's no way Taycapitalist is dropping an album without 2 months of preorder 

Trying to think of a thread title on Music section that no one will reply to and then suddenly turn into "The Life Of A Showgirl" two hours later.

 

:sabrina:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

girl did you just miss the last 30 pages of actual leaks :suburban:

Unfortunately I didn't, it's 4am and I wish I could go to sleep, but this keeps me awake:suburban:

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Trying to think of a thread title on Music section that no one will reply to and then suddenly turn into "The Life Of A Showgirl" two hours later.

 

:sabrina:

maybe try "Katy debuts new song at the Lifetimes Tour"

 

:sabrina:

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Burqa said:

there's no way Taycapitalist is dropping an album without 2 months of preorder 

I still believe in Taysocialism :WAP: Stream Ours

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

there's no way Taycapitalist is dropping an album without 2 months of preorder 

Agreed. LEAD SINGLE HAS TO BE TONIGHT OR REVEAL TONIGHT AND RELEASE ON FRIDAY THO

 

h37LT9F.gif

Streaming Willoughby Tucker bc if Taylor drops I fear Godthel will lose my streams :(

Wi$h Li$t we finally have a Christmas classic.

 

Taycapitalist strikes again.

 

spacer.png

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Giving TTPD her final streams from me before she's no longer the latest girl at the party. Album is coming!!

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Agreed. LEAD SINGLE HAS TO BE TONIGHT OR REVEAL TONIGHT AND RELEASE ON FRIDAY THO

 

h37LT9F.gif

This would explain why Sabrina isn't dropping the second single.

People wanting a single tonight and album dropped this month...y'all don't know my girl. We need Friday releases, months of preorder, radio deals, multiple pre-release singles, playlisting, ad campaigns. No escape. I need this forum to continue atoning for its sins

 

h37LT9F.gif

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.