Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Slayn

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Slayn

  1. And will all that matter in 5, 10, 20, 50 years? Absolutely not. What will matter is how people remember her, and right now that's looking like talentless hack who got a cult to buy her **** music 73837393 times over! Bad week for you huh, TaylorsSquad—
  2. They knew what they were doing putting these two beautiful **** together, love it
  3. "VMA history" LMFAOOOO okay-
  4. The NYC show last night was life changing guys. Never Let a Good Thing Die live DEMOLISHED! She didn't do a LOT from the new album, I assume saving it for the real tour, but she was on FIRE! Kollage, Your Type, CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see her again next year I presume.
  5. Of course she is. She's the most tuned in MPG to public perception by far I fear. It's almost as if the mixed reception of the original album made her go even further in to this cornball mess.
  6. He's the hottest guy ever omg- if it is, OP needs to wake the **** up
  7. Modern gay dating is so ****** man... it's hell out here.
  8. Nothing. I'd much rather be a Madonna stan in 2003 than a s*iftie in 2026, OOF.
  9. You've been suffering for 5 years then-
  10. For a lot of them, yes. And they LOVE to say we're "jealous" of said success because we call out how dogshit the music has become.
  11. Never thought I'd see OP post something like this, are you guys finally WAKING UP?????
  12. Also— Versailles is lowkey one of her worst songs and it's on Day— so..
  13. The comments yelling Day but the poll correctly having Night winning— exactly. NLAGTD and Amalfi Coast are discog highlights, and I find the whole Night side much more consistent than Day. Amalfi Coast is like in another league of greatness. Hold Me to the Light is another fantastic cut that deserves mentioning as well.
  14. WHYYYYYYYYY was this not a full on, non-stop dance album. WHY was there a ballad at track 4. WHY am I still bored at track 6. NOT happy Milene...
  15. I love both sides but— I prefer night! NLAGTD and Amalfi Coast are generational gags
  16. I know of the Pokémon obviously, but whenever Gaga does something I usually see someone comment BLASTOISE on here— is it an acronym like TABS? I've consulted google and nothing comes up— seems ATRL specific too.. enlighten me monsters.
  17. "Such a special place" hmmmmm- to a very specific type of gay- sure-
  18. Got into this this week, you guys weren't lying, this is immaculate. Corsetry and Pistol are songs for the ages, the last 90 seconds of Corsetry could bring world peace. Need an entire album of that from her.
  19. Carlegend Reign Jepsus of course
  20. The three questions all ask the same thing Britney by far.
  21. This is an insult to The Beatles, who have 5+ classic, indescribably influential masterpiece albums. Michael has 2 or 3. The other- wouldn't be put in the same conversation by anyone serious.
  22. No, I never really liked this song, always seen it as a 7 rings rehash lowkey.
  23. Toyota could sell a car for $100,000, that wouldn't make them a luxury brand. Beyonce's brand is no different. Luxury comes in the craftsmanship and curation of ALL products in a brand's catalog. A wooden box with a bee on it a luxury brand does not make.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.