Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I've been banned from the last two album threads, hopefully this one breaks the curse :jonnycat:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

We're really at that point of the era where things start l-wording and people come in here saying it's fake because Taylor would never do something like that only for it to be real

 

8W3JVRr.gif

WELCOME BACK REPUTAATION. Im gagged. If the physical **** all leaked it has to be coming this week or next right?!
 

8W3JVRr.gif

2 minutes ago, electropop said:

I can make out the lyrics to a lot of these and fate of ophelia has me cringing sorry.
 

  Hide contents

"I heard you calling / on the megaphone / you wanna (idk) / as legend had it you / are quite the (?) / you light the match to watch it blow (?) / and if you'd never come for me / i might've drowned in the melancholy / I (idk) to me, myself, and I / right before you lift my (??) up / all that time / I sat alone in my (?) / you were just honing your powers / (?) I can see it all / One night / you dug me out of my (?) / and saved my heart from the fate of Ophelia / keep it one hundred / on the land, the sea, the sky / pledge of allegiance to your hands / your team(????) your vibes / I don't care where the hell you been / cause now you're mine / it's 'bout to be the sleepless night / you've been dreaming of / the fate of ophelia / the eldest daughter of a nobleman / ophelia lived in fantasy(?) / but love was a (?) bed full of scorpions (??) / the venom (idk) her (idk) / and if you'd never come for me / I might lingered in purgatory/ you wrap around me like a chain, a crown, a vine(?)/ pulling me into the fire / locked inside my memory / and why you possess the key / no longer drowning and deceived / all because you came for me / locked inside my memory / and only you possess the key"

 

your team/your vibes … oh ATW 10 has a lyrical competitor:gaylorcat2:

6 minutes ago, By the Water said:

We're really at that point of the era where things start l-wording and people come in here saying it's fake because Taylor would never do something like that only for it to be real

 

8W3JVRr.gif

A lot of people DID think 'But Daddy I Love Him', 'I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)', 'The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived' and 'Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?' were fake af cause...she would never do that, until she did that. So atp she could sing about diqués and Gucci bags and some Hello Kitty girl and i wouldn't be surprised

 

8W3JVRr.gif

 

Edited by AshleyLovescats887

Meltdowns about the tracklist, the producers (that people also begged for), the lyrics. Love that we're still honoring the ancient traditions after 20 years. 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

I don't get the fascination with Max Martin. His last real hit was in 2019. 

blinding lights was in 2020

4 minutes ago, saintjude said:

Exactly. When was the last time Max Martin did a good song? Blinding Lights if i am being generous. Idk you guys but i never understood the constant desire for MM produced album. Even i can understand the jack hate but also no aaron?? meh.

Sorry but are we all forgetting the masterpiece that is Eternal Sunshine? Also it kills me how you guys can never be happy because everyone's been BEGGING for her to hit up Max Martin again and now that she does we are already hating on it even though the record hasn't come out yet…

are we all talking about the same leak? The one with ophelia and elizabeth taylor? lol

Edited by Strawberry Bubble

I open this thread expecting more info on the announcement and I see spoilers and leaks everywhere lol 

HER SITE JLFDKSD

 

8W3JVRr.gif

 

THREE HOURS TO WHAT?FJKLSDJFLKSDFJ

Edited by hoax

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

WAITITTTTTT I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE

  Hide contents

TRACK 12 FEATURE

 

8W3JVRr.gif8W3JVRr.gif8W3JVRr.gif8W3JVRr.gif8W3JVRr.gif8W3JVRr.gif

sabrina OMG

9 minutes ago, ShadeIena said:

https://discord.gg/c6EvyzuV pics and tea are in general

same girl who mentioned the cover said there's a 13th track produced by jack

THE COUNTDOWN ON HER WEBSITE. WE ARE ******* UNDER ATTACK IT'S TIME TO MOVE

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, imapartyg1rl said:

Sorry but are we all forgetting the masterpiece that is Eternal Sunshine? Also it kills me how you guys can never be happy because everyone's been BEGGING for her to hit up Max Martin again and now that she does we are already hating on it even though the record hasn't come out yet…

I thought ES was absolutely mediocre and not you saying "everyone" has been "begging" for her to work with him again when a number of us have been BEGGING for her to forget he's even alive. 

It's the same font that is used in the tracklist and on the vinyl disk. It's real. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.