Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • Popular Post

Sometimes I put myself in the shoes of other fanbases having to watch us celebrate this every 6-18 months. Then the chart accomplishments start rolling in. An embarrassment of riches. 

:sabrina:

its only been 15 minutes how will we survive 2.5 more hours :clownny:

4 minutes ago, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus said:

Few things bring me more joy than getting an order confirmation email from Taylor Swift Official Store… oh this high I'm about to experience 


We finally get to receive, sis :WAP:

It's been a long time coming

 

8W3JVRr.gif

I wanted to go to bed early tonight. Oh well. Throwback to when Midnights era midnight announcements for weeks on end permanently altered my sleep schedule! 

14 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

GAGBRINA SWIFT x MAX MARTIN

POSSIBLY AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. I'M PEEING MYSELF. @Julia Fox @Sabrina Carpenter @suburbannature @Popboi.

 

8W3JVRr.gif

girl i just saw :WAP:

 

IM SO EXCITED :WAP:

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

12 TN photos

12 tracks

12 August tomorrow

OMFGGGGGGG

TRACK 12 IS GAGBRINA X TAYLOR

 

ITS COMING AT MIDNIGHT HOLD ME @suburbannature

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

TRACK 12 IS GAGBRINA X TAYLOR

 

ITS COMING AT MIDNIGHT HOLD ME @suburbannature

SCREAMINGGGGGGGG

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, cruelcooper said:

What's track 6??? _____ Daughter???

I think Eldest Daughter 

32 minutes ago, electropop said:

I can make out the lyrics to a lot of these and fate of ophelia has me cringing sorry.
 

  Hide contents

"I heard you calling / on the megaphone / you wanna (idk) / as legend had it you / are quite the (?) / you light the match to watch it blow (?) / and if you'd never come for me / i might've drowned in the melancholy / I (idk) to me, myself, and I / right before you lift my (??) up / all that time / I sat alone in my (?) / you were just honing your powers / (?) I can see it all / One night / you dug me out of my (?) / and saved my heart from the fate of Ophelia / keep it one hundred / on the land, the sea, the sky / pledge of allegiance to your hands / your team(????) your vibes / I don't care where the hell you been / cause now you're mine / it's 'bout to be the sleepless night / you've been dreaming of / the fate of ophelia / the eldest daughter of a nobleman / ophelia lived in fantasy(?) / but love was a (?) bed full of scorpions (??) / the venom (idk) her (idk) / and if you'd never come for me / I might lingered in purgatory/ you wrap around me like a chain, a crown, a vine(?)/ pulling me into the fire / locked inside my memory / and why you possess the key / no longer drowning and deceived / all because you came for me / locked inside my memory / and only you possess the key"

 

Can you please transcribe all of them? Thanks.

4 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Sometimes I put myself in the shoes of other fanbases having to watch us celebrate this every 6-18 months. Then the chart accomplishments start rolling in. An embarrassment of riches. 

:sabrina:

No wonder they're all so pressed they put commercial juicers to shame :sabrina:

I'm still not sure about what we've seen so far, but thank god it doesn't appear to be Lover 2.0: Travis Edition. I would probably have to commit myself to an asylum. 

Since she basically debunked the Taylor's Versions coming this year, I didn't think we would get anything this year. PROVE ME WRONG, GIRLIE.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.