Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I'm hearing of leaks and they're apparently legit and the Unc Swifts are having meltdowns on TL is this correct?

 

kNW4icw.gif

We need a Bejesus sister as in a fun glitter gel pen bop not a literal rehash like ICDIWABH

 

8W3JVRr.gif

22 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

She revealed all info immediately when TTPD, Midnights and SNTV tracklists or cover leaked. Her not moving at this point despite some users gagging it's getting copyrighted only proves it's fake. If it's real and Taylor js actively trying to take it down, it would've been announced already. Make it make sense :sabrina:

I aspire to be this delulu

8 minutes ago, on the line said:

She moved. Lol

so the leaks are real

I'M HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

New logo :duca:

 

Image

Where'd this come from?

The orange glitter aesthetic matching the track list titles, oh my healthy skeptism you are BONES

We don't Female Rage the Musical. This better be THE ALBUM. Maybe that's a music video?

 

8W3JVRr.gif

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

New logo :duca:

 

Image

Same as the font on the leaked tracklist 

  • Popular Post

Charging my card as we speak. Take my money.

 

GwKXLwsXwAE40sX?format=jpg&name=medium

Another "Directed by Taylor Swift" era

 

kNW4icw.gif

Edited by mael

Since we have an audience…

 

TAYLORD COMING TO PUT THE LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF YOUR FLOP FAVES CAREERS


spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

IT'S GIVING THE REPUTA COVER LEAK. Oh those were the DAYS.

 

8W3JVRr.gif

when the page had the lead single being 7 minutes lolllll

The only thing I'm worried about is Fad Martin producing everything. That man is washed. Let's just hope Taylor brings out the best in him

 

8W3JVRr.gif

2 minutes ago, hoax said:

I'm a cashpig reporting for duty. I moved some money out of my TaySavings account today in preparation for this :jonny5:

 

And I don't even have to sheepishly put it back like the other 3 times I've moved so far this year for a false alarm:jonny5:

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Few things bring me more joy than getting an order confirmation email from Taylor Swift Official Store… oh this high I'm about to experience 


We finally get to receive, sis :WAP:

  • ATRL Moderator

The Post Malone draggings already

 

8W3JVRr.gif

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

The Post Malone draggings already

 

8W3JVRr.gif

***** can't even get her to 1 billion streams in less than a year. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.