Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus said:

I'm speechless at this take

zendaya

See I kinda think it rings true… Showgirl can be read as quite an angry album… and whilst its most prevalent on Cancelled, Cleveland and Actually Romantic… it is sort of baked into the DNA of the album (much like Rep).

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

The Life of a Showgirl having 14 top 10s and Ruin The Friendship not being one of them is so… rip

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

See I kinda think it rings true… Showgirl can be read as quite an angry album… and whilst its most prevalent on Cancelled, Cleveland and Actually Romantic… it is sort of baked into the DNA of the album (much like Rep).

I can kinda see where that idea comes from. "Angry" just puts a v dramatic vision in my head à la

380L.gif

I find it funny how some people say they hate Showgirl and then proceed to also say they love like 75% of the album rip

Edited by Enrique523

imagine that taylor goes back to the grave where the old taylor lies, digs her up and does some witchcraft and boom, that's your ts13's lead single's music video

zendaya

now imagine that ts13's lead single is better than safe and sound. oh that's just impossible. the bar is in space me fears

Just now, liam13 said:

imagine that taylor goes back to the grave where the old taylor lies, digs her up and does some witchcraft and boom, that's your ts13's lead single's music video

zendaya

now imagine that ts13's lead single is better than safe and sound. oh that's just impossible. the bar is in space me fears

Wait why is this kinda…

jonny4

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

I find it funny how some people say they hate Showgirl and then proceed to also say they love like 75% of the album rip

People are TERRIFIED to contradict the groupthink. The number of posts that start with some form of "TLOAS is obviously a terrible album but..."

suburban

Girls, Patient Zero is…the mother I never had. The sister I always wanted. She is…the friend that everybody deserves. I don't know a better person.

I actually think PZ is the most classic Taylor/Max song on the entire album aside from maybe Ophelia. It is just such earworm. I think time will be very kind. It's an excellent premise, too. Literally the kind of genius, obvious idea you can't believe hasn't already been a smash. And the video is her best since LWYMMD IMO. Love the Ophelia video so much but it's lowkey cocomelon. This is serving visuals and plot.

I also think the bridge is so Swiftian. Still a bit of a puzzle to me that people seemingly hate it. Like, it's so Taylor.

People are obviously entitled to their own opinions, but I do think group think is whacking some asses

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

6 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

The Life of a Showgirl having 14 top 10s and Ruin The Friendship not being one of them is so… rip

when showgirl came out a lot of fans didn't like it... which was a shock to me. they also said it didn't fit in the album and that may be true to some extent but this an excellent song, very swift-coded, and seeing people disregarding it.. a mess. now though is one of the most streamed daily: TALENT WON!

I think she will get TS13 out soon so she can take a long break after 13 albums and have a few kids and semi retire and then come back for 13 more albums

oh new heights on the podcast longlist for golden globe awards.

when wife & husband are both globe nominees this year...

15 hours ago, pepsimanvn said:

all these lashings of swiftologist on tiktok and twitter. this guy needs to be cancelled and have his platform taken away.

speaking of them, during one of their recent q&a eps they were talking about midnights coming back into rotation as fall has returned, and thee diva madeline mentioned how much more relevant a song like "anti-hero" would be at a juncture like this in her career. the concept of "anti-hero"/"karma" as showgirl deluxe tracks jonny5

Oh, she submitted I Knew It for SOTY and Ophelia for ROTYcelestial5

Makes sense if she hopes for an Oscar nom. Although I do think there's some truth to the Encore not exactly having improved her chances...

Pink Clouding is so Midnights x Lover coded.

I'm surprised I'm starting to love it

Opalite is really a smash. No Eras Tour. No 2023/2024 Spotify numbers.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.