Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Yog said:

Taylor must be having a meltdown at this moment.

 

 

spacer.png

 

And yet not as badly as ME!

 

8W3JVRr.gif

1 minute ago, Ariana Swift said:

Conan Gray is releasing his new album this friday and he's also on republic. I don't think his team would be that dumb to release in the same day that Taylor drops. Anyway, for me the absence of Jack and of any other MM usual collaborator is really suspect. The photos and the title are real but the tracklist maybe it's not…

I agree with this, she might just announce release date but now with all these leaks idk how long she can postpone the release... TTPD tracklist leaked as well but not like this.

Time to drop the lead single on Friday to distract everyone

 

8W3JVRr.gif

32 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

It's giving the AI version of suburban legends being infinitely better than the real one :suburban:

The real one sets a very low bar, to be fair. 

Just now, Vespertine said:

The real one sets a very low bar, to be fair. 

Slip n slide slippery plastic summer is peak lyricism

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, SLUTTVFTV said:

Slip n slide slippery plastic summer is peak lyricism

girl that's not the lyric

 

8W3JVRr.gif

These leaks make it sound so good but I feel like it's not real because I don't understand how so much would leak???? Does Taylor not have CIA-level security over her music at this point?

1 minute ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

She's going full theater kid and I'm here for it

We want Showgirls not Follies

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

This is all too good to be true. Give me that big d!ck, Taylor.

 

nscYi3B.gif

I knew Travis liked to be pegged

 

 

Wow guys, now that I've calmed down a bit after an adrenaline rush these past few hours, I can say: I'm still really, really, really shocked that she completely cut Jack from the album. Few songs, Max Martin, an album booklet serving major concept and beauty. We pray for times like this.

10 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

Reminder that 'Midnights' originally had 13 tracks until it became 20.. and then it became 23 so we might still get something more

Bless this way of thinking. A 12 track Taylor album is basically an EP

 

Hoping for at least variant exclusive bonus tracks to get it to 16 songs (since she loves 4 variants)

19 minutes ago, SLUTTVFTV said:

Dollar signs??? Oh taykesha

it seems fake lol

I'm honestly #teamFAKE. 

 

Someone probably had the time to made this leak a while ago based on what a lot of fans on here/reddit/twitter have wanted and theorized about (plus the orange color aesthetic has been rumored/teased ever since the beginning of the Eras tour). It wouldn't make sense for them to 'leak' it previously because there is no merit to it and just looks like another fanmade thing. But the DAY there are multiple legitimate sources for Taylor announcing this week...this suddenly appears online? Makes it seem more realistic and thus gains traction and authenticity in the fandom.

 

Also, the fire-heart emoji that Taylor's circle seems to be teasing doesn't really mesh with a cabernet vibe...

 

I guess we'll find out soon enough and God I hope I'm right cuz mama that tracklist and those lyrics are....:suburban:

Edited by Broadcastthatboom13

1 minute ago, poppurple said:

Wow guys, now that I've calmed down a bit after an adrenaline rush these past few hours, I can say: I'm still really, really, really shocked that she completely cut Jack from the album. Few songs, Max Martin, an album booklet serving major concept and beauty. We pray for times like this.

She REALLY knows what people want from her. 31 songs with jack antonoff was just too much. But, to be fair, that move seemed like a way of saying; I'll milk jack antonoff for one last time and give him a break.

 

She knows people want to dance again. And there is no one better than max martin at doing that

do we think tay will completely ignore the leaks or she will be forced to release sooner? what if the album it self leaks

Just now, Broadcastthatboom13 said:

I'm honestly #teamFAKE. 

 

Someone probably had the time to made this leak a while ago based on what a lot of fans on here/reddit/twitter have wanted and theorized about (plus the orange color aesthetic has been rumored/teased ever since the beginning of the Eras tour). It wouldn't make sense for them to 'leak' it previously because there is no merit to it and just looks like another fanmade thing. But the DAY there are multiple legitimate sources for Taylor announcing this week...this suddenly appears online? Makes it seem more realistic and thus gains traction and authenticity in the fandom.

 

Also, the fire-heart emoji that Taylor's circle seems to be teasing doesn't really mesh with a cabernet vibe...

 

I guess we'll find out soon enough and God I hope I'm right cuz mama tracklist and lyrics are....:suburban:

im teamfake too, it doesn't seem real at all

1 minute ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

She REALLY knows what people want from her. 31 songs with jack antonoff was just too much. But, to be fair, that move seemed like a way of saying; I'll milk jack antonoff for one last time and give him a break.

 

She knows people want to dance again. And there is no one better than max martin at doing that

He messed up ariana album so badly tho, but perhaps thats mostly on ariana :ahh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.