Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, kiche said:

building a time machine to show the lyrics of the life of a showgirl to 2013 RED taylor swift brb i'll let you guys know what she thinks 

2013 RED taylor swift: :khalyan2:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I'm going to sleep please pray for my soul everyone

:suburban:

Are the leaked photos somewhere in this thread/can someone please send them to me:dies: I can't find them on Twitter since it's all copyrighted

 

I've read on a few places that the name would be "Female Rage: The Musical"… I know she copyrighted that a while back but dear god let it not be

wood? a tribute to the classic Meryl musical, Into the Woods

2 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Red just got dethroned by Wood's mother:sabrina:

:toofunny3:

Just now, raisetheroof said:

Are the leaked photos somewhere in this thread/can someone please send them to me:dies: I can't find them on Twitter since it's all copyrighted

 

I've read on a few places that the name would be "Female Rage: The Musical"… I know she copyrighted that a while back but dear god let it not be

OH. i kinda love this concept?? Female Rage: The Musical as album name and chicago-ish album concept. WE LIVE.

1 hour ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I'm gonna be honest, I'd be upset if the real visuals didn't look as good as these "leaked" ones :suburban:

It's giving the AI version of suburban legends being infinitely better than the real one :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post
On 7/26/2025 at 7:12 PM, troubledparadise said:

why can't she just retire already

 

2 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:

she's coming

interesting :ryan3:

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, raisetheroof said:

Are the leaked photos somewhere in this thread/can someone please send them to me:dies: I can't find them on Twitter since it's all copyrighted

 

I've read on a few places that the name would be "Female Rage: The Musical"… I know she copyrighted that a while back but dear god let it not be

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, piotrert said:

idk if it will be full hour of interview. im seeing it more like 5-10min as interlude, and then they will be back to their stuff

Yeah I expect an announcement for an announcement like "stay tuned for this Friday" or something

6 minutes ago, saintjude said:

I still dont get it why she is releasing so near to sabrina, if she releases before sabrina (which is somewhat smart bc of the grammys deadline) once sabrina releases new album its gonna be a competition... If she releases right after sabrina its also still a bad move ugh idk anyway i trust you republican records bring back taymaniaaaa :jonny5:

Yeah, I wouldn't think she'd release so close to Sabrina tbh. Taylor will be no.1 for weeks, and I don't think she'd take the no.1 from Sabrina.

Grainin' on that wood, grainin'-grainin' on that wood
I'm swervin' on that, swervin'-swervin' on that
Big body been servin' all this, swerve, surfin' all in this good-good (Ha-ha-ha)

 

Her Drunk In Love is coming :jonnycat:

  • Popular Post

i remember when she announced TTPD tracklist and someone suggested I Can Fix Him could be about Matty and everyone jumped them because "she didn't write a song about Calvin why would she write about someone she dated for 1 month"... and well

 

:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

interesting :ryan3:

i switched 

 

:surf:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, troubledparadise said:

i switched 

 

:surf:

it's just further proof that THOTS are her biggest fans, it's okay :heart:

3 minutes ago, Yog said:

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

@Dear Reader is it true? Oh my god, she's serving cvnt again aaaaaaaaaaaa :gaycatina1:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

it's just further proof that THOTS are her biggest fans, it's okay :heart:

she's still washed up dont get smart ☹️

3 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

found it :ryan3:

 

  Hide contents

spacer.png

 

Can someone please transcribe all of these lyrics? I know it's a lot of work but all of us would really appreciate it :heart:. Thanks! :hughard:

 

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

the 2024 copyright though, it's fake :suburban:

 

  Hide contents

spacer.png

Are all of the songs available zoomed in like this by chance? I would love to read all of the lyrics and credits even if they are fake!

Edited by skwonderfactory

Taylor copyrighted 'the life of a showgirl' it's real 

the leaks can't be real because you can see her bellybutton in the pic 

 

:ryan3:

Edited by TaylorNation

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.