Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SLUTTVFTV

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLUTTVFTV

  1. who also shot Digger... Istg if that scientologist is randomly in this mv
  2. Ooo the strings sound Celtic I'm kinda living
  3. Cleveland… does she know about Pittsburgh?
  4. The single cover.. putting the TS in TheranoS
  5. Trump TV, soon to be added to ParaWarner's roster of channels no doubt
  6. I treat SZA news like Lana news, I simply don't believe them till it's out but trust it's gonna be great
  7. God forbid a girl from Charlemagne get her lipsync awn.. I'm rly happy for her and she has such an emotion in her voice. One of my fav pastimes is to lookup Celine lipsync compilations.. most iconique to ever do it!
  8. Diet Pepsi actually being the best,,,
  9. nastydirtygross sounds so fresh, it baffles me why it's not released.. too alt?
  10. yeah I agree… very Houdini (not shade, I love Houdini) Y'all comparing this to River but that was a bop in my household! This… idk. We'll see about the record.
  11. These song is just tooo cuntttt .. I didn't want her to serve Madonna endings but it is dance song of the year.. one step away close behind!!
  12. People love this ibizaslop.. no surprise. At least the "artist" is up front about it, unlike that song Rubberz where the creator lied for weeks.
  13. second SOTY that mentions Versailles? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78wrful9cVU
  14. how different is it from the OG? like reimagined or
  15. I feel like Jealous Type is very pastiche, whereas Training Season is a well-made pop song. I'd rather something from Scarlet blow up.
  16. You coulda ended the list at Malcolm Todd, Audrey and Clairo are here to stay
  17. i'm just thinking of what a city full of gay men would be like..
  18. Lennon Stella Ella Lefty Langley teases new music
  19. she's 3/3 with these singles!!
  20. it's top 2 in her discog.. the folktronica moments are so excellent
  21. i'm bored let's get a George Daniel prod credit on TS13
  22. i don't think so. this music just feels pandered to gays. Addison resonates cus she's something for the girls too.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.