Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

What's track 6??? _____ Daughter???

Eldest

 

about her finding out about Scott's secret child

Edited by Tusk

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

We told you if we did the daily rankings, the album would come out faster, but you called us crazy :chick3:

2 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

What's track 6??? _____ Daughter???

The Fate of Ophelia

Elizabeth Taylor

Opalite

Father Figure

Eldest Daughter

Ruin The Friendship

Actually Romantic

Wi$h Li$t

Wood

Cancelled!

Honey

The Life of a Showgirl (ft. Sabrina Carpenter)

186 members

 

8W3JVRr.gif

The album opening with 1.86m confirmed

8W3JVRr.gif

This is giving another bait and switch tbh. We all thought TTPD was going to be Hobo washing and it turned into a complete Matty Healy character assassination, we're all thinking this would serve I Luh Ya Travi and it's actually about TaylorMania and the insanity of her career in 2023-2024 with a bit of love sprinkled in (yes, in a reputation way), because she's yet to document what that was like for her. I'm SO sat. 

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Edited by hoax

1 minute ago, aotearoa said:

i'll die if she drops the album tonight

we need a full week count 

8W3JVRr.gif

Theres like 0% chance of that :ahh:

I need her to @ Trump when the Billboard article comes out

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Wait, this might be the first Taylor album to leak weeks/months in advance. Assuming everything is true, there's no way we're not getting the music by the end of the week. I'm shocked :deadbanana4:

 

She might have to change her plans and release it sooner than the initial release date….

I just saw someone posted that "my dick's bigger" is one of the lyrics in the booklet. I hope it's real :skull:

2 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

HERO?

 

GyHY8UMWoAAILkF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

She's gonna serve this :WAP:

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator

apparently the file that's locked it's the cover and it's titled Hero?

 

IMG_9157.jpg?ex=689bee10&is=689a9c90&hm=

Just now, aesthetic bih said:

I just saw someone posted that "my dick's bigger" is one of the lyrics in the booklet. I hope it's real :skull:

I'm ready to bend over and take it.

SlaWHOw.png

14 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

The orange glitter aesthetic matching the track list titles, oh my healthy skeptism you are BONES

I'm SOOO ******* happy

4 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

HERO?

 

GyHY8UMWoAAILkF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

A lot of times, "hero" just means the main cover or main graphic. Lots of websites use it!! 

Edited by SlimyGhoul

2 minutes ago, hoax said:

This is giving another bait and switch tbh. We all thought TTPD was going to be Hobo washing and it turned into a complete Matty Healy character assassinations, we're all thinking this would serve I Luh Ya Travi and it's actually about TaylorMania and the insanity of her career in 2023-2024 with a bit of love sprinkled in (yes, in a reputation way), because she's yet to document what that was like for her. I'm SO sat. 

 

8W3JVRr.gif

That's just side 1 and 2 

 

What about 3 and 4?

 

I don't think she's stopping at 12 tracks.

Just now, Rocket said:

I'm ready to bend over and take it.

SlaWHOw.png

Toplor Swift confirmed! :suburban:

If she does a pre-release single, what do we think it'll be?

 

Tracklist placement wouldn't matter in that case. Sabrina will already be on the radio with her own music, so I doubt it's their song. Gonna guess Ruin The Friendship. :gaycat5:

If the Sabrina collab is anything but an undeniable pop radio smash we might have to fight. It would be such a Taylor move to have her as a background singer in a total snooze of a track

 

8W3JVRr.gif

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I just saw someone posted that "my dick's bigger" is one of the lyrics in the booklet. I hope it's real :skull:

It is lmao 

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

apparently the file that's locked it's the cover and it's titled Hero?

 

IMG_9157.jpg?ex=689bee10&is=689a9c90&hm=

The "hero" image of a website is like, the main image. 

The Fate of Ophelia coming for State of Grace's wig, I fear :duca:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.