Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

Taylor copyrighted 'the life of a showgirl' it's real 

proof?

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

An album full of MM songs is a risky move tbh. She won't be able to avoid 1989 comparisons 

Just now, TaylorNation said:

the leaks can't be real because you can see her bellybutton 

 

:ryan3:

No, but you can see her mole by her belly button 

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post
3 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:

she's still washed up dont get smart ☹️

stay tuned, i know you will 

 

spacer.png

if this is real i feel it will release on friday mostly cuz the vinyl are clearly already produced  and ready to ship (headcanon is that these pictures were taken of the inner sleeves and gatefold from the vinyl taken out of a box full of them in a warehouse) and also we got teasing on monday so im thinking announcement on tuesday and then she talks about it on the podcast on wednesday and the album releases friday

 

please can i not clown

Goodbye tortured poet Mother TeresaSwift 

Hello CvntSwift

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAA

:duca:

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Yog said:

No, but you can see her mole by her belly button 

 

 

we're analyzing moles, we're so back omg

 

spacer.png

i wanted a full rollout with multiple (#1) pre-release singles but a semi surprise release will also do the trick, i guess

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Just because it's Max Martin/Shell ack doesn't mean it's necessarily going to be 80s-inspired synth pop (or so I tell myself)

1 minute ago, Yog said:

 

That's not the same thing as actually having the copyright for "The Life of a Showgirl" - she also uses DMCA to strike down use of her name and likeness (also a bunch of other names there that would have protection). 

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

The cover leaked omg

 

Spoiler

Image

8W3JVRr.gif

Cause I'm an actress, all of the medals I won for ya
Breaking my back just to be your eldest daughter
Everywhere I run, I'm always runnin' to ya
Breaking my back just hoping you'll say I'm a star

:jonny6::jonny6:

She said ya'll not getting puta TV but you'll get puta 2.0

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

The cover leaked omg

 

  Hide contents

Image

8W3JVRr.gif

Tay's getting a gold medal in the Olympics with those flippers.

6 minutes ago, Aiya said:

An album full of MM songs is a risky move tbh. She won't be able to avoid 1989 comparisons 

i would love an album full of 1989 comparisons lol

2 minutes ago, LBonPlanetEarth said:

That's not the same thing as actually having the copyright for "The Life of a Showgirl" - she also uses DMCA to strike down use of her name and likeness (also a bunch of other names there that would have protection). 

TAS RIGHTS managements copyrighted the term for "candles"

3 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Just because it's Max Martin/Shell ack doesn't mean it's necessarily going to be 80s-inspired synth pop (or so I tell myself)

is max martin confirmed?

1 minute ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

She said ya'll not getting puta TV but you'll get puta 2.0

 

:suburban:

Omg take it back :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

The cover leaked omg

 

  Hide contents

Image

8W3JVRr.gif

Not her serving siren with one eye and doe with the other :gaycat2:

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

stay tuned, i know you will 

 

spacer.png

How are there already gifs made :deadbanana4:

Honestly I don't even know if being full of MM is any good sign. It's not like his recent productions are all bangers. The ones I heard were pretty much mid tempos that Jack would do.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.