Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, poppurple said:

This was so quick oh my god

She moved. Lol

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

14 minutes ago, electropop said:

I can make out the lyrics to a lot of these and fate of ophelia has me cringing sorry.
 

  Hide contents

"I heard you calling / on the megaphone / you wanna (idk) / as legend had it you / are quite the (?) / you light the match to watch it blow (?) / and if you'd never come for me / i might've drowned in the melancholy / I (idk) to me, myself, and I / right before you lift my (??) up / all that time / I sat alone in my (?) / you were just honing your powers / (?) I can see it all / One night / you dug me out of my (?) / and saved my heart from the fate of Ophelia / keep it one hundred / on the land, the sea, the sky / pledge of allegiance to your hands / your team(????) your vibes / I don't care where the hell you been / cause now you're mine / it's 'bout to be the sleepless night / you've been dreaming of / the fate of ophelia / the eldest daughter of a nobleman / ophelia lived in fantasy(?) / but love was a (?) bed full of scorpions (??) / the venom (idk) her (idk) / and if you'd never come for me / I might lingered in purgatory/ you wrap around me like a chain, a crown, a vine(?)/ pulling me into the fire / locked inside my memory / and why you possess the key / no longer drowning and deceived / all because you came for me / locked inside my memory / and only you possess the key"

 

way less cringy than the life of a showgirl, i'd take this over #that any day :sabrina:

My credit card is so ready to be charged omg. Variant withdrawal syndrome, you are bones!!!

  • ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

When I wake up tomorrow to her rage posting the album cover, the tracklist and the release date, I better see the TS12 thread snatched by one of y'all and not some random user or I'll be mad.

 

spacer.png

well, let me try and snatch it

 

spacer.png

the way yall noticed that countdown faster than most of her "updates" pages on twitter gets me :ahh:

Spoiler

GAGBRINA SWIFT x MAX MARTIN

POSSIBLY AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. I'M PEEING MYSELF. @Julia Fox @Sabrina Carpenter @suburbannature @Popboi.

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21

17 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

She revealed all info immediately when TTPD, Midnights and SNTV tracklists or cover leaked. Her not moving at this point despite some users gagging it's getting copyrighted only proves it's fake. If it's real and Taylor js actively trying to take it down, it would've been announced already. Make it make sense :sabrina:

well there you go :giraffe:

  • Popular Post

Blondie immediately just cancelled out the melatonin I just took. It's giving

spacer.png

Kinda feels like we're back in the Godnights era

 

8W3JVRr.gif

10 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

blinding lights was in 2020

That's what I meant.

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Kinda feels like we're back in the Godnights era

 

8W3JVRr.gif

But with skin and no fucks given

Taylor sis we all know you're an insomniac but some of us need our sleep

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Kinda feels like we're back in the Godnights era

 

8W3JVRr.gif

IT'S GIVING THE REPUTA COVER LEAK. Oh those were the DAYS.

 

8W3JVRr.gif

20 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

She revealed all info immediately when TTPD, Midnights and SNTV tracklists or cover leaked. Her not moving at this point despite some users gagging it's getting copyrighted only proves it's fake. If it's real and Taylor js actively trying to take it down, it would've been announced already. Make it make sense :sabrina:

so

what now?

Just now, TaggedGalaxy said:

Taylor sis we all know you're an insomniac but some of us need our sleep

 

:suburban:

You need to do 13 sleepless nights to honour her :-*

SO she will change all her layouts and post on insta in 3 hours, i bet she will mention more on new heights podcast or something whatever. REAL question is should we expect a lead single? its been too long since we got one... or she done with that...

3 minutes ago, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus said:

My credit card is so ready to be charged omg. Variant withdrawal syndrome, you are bones!!!

I'm a cashpig reporting for duty. I moved some money out of my TaySavings account today in preparation for this :jonny5:

 

And I don't even have to sheepishly put it back like the other 3 times I've moved so far this year for a false alarm:jonny5:

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.