Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

People are getting takedown emails from TAS Management apparently lmao

 

spacer.png

Edited by Yog

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, poppurple said:

Wow guys, now that I've calmed down a bit after an adrenaline rush these past few hours, I can say: I'm still really, really, really shocked that she completely cut Jack from the album. Few songs, Max Martin, an album booklet serving major concept and beauty. We pray for times like this.

We still don't know if a deluxe digital release is following the release of the standard. There's still a chance she has some songs with Jack and Aaron.

  • Popular Post

Opening this thread feels like coming home to a house full of strangers going through your pantry and photo albums

:clack:

 

  • ATRL Moderator

When I wake up tomorrow to her rage posting the album cover, the tracklist and the release date, I better see the TS12 thread snatched by one of y'all and not some random user or I'll be mad.

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus said:

Bless this way of thinking. A 12 track Taylor album is basically an EP

 

Hoping for at least variant exclusive bonus tracks to get it to 16 songs (since she loves 4 variants)

Oh I feel certain that this is the concise "main package", and that in 3-6 months we're going to get another 8-9 tracks, because she just can't help herself :jonny5:

 

I refuse to believe that all of that Jack/Sounwave stuff got scrapped entirely, and I'd be shocked if her emotional support producers were nowhere at all :suburban:

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

girl that's not the lyric

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Ironically, I hear Suburban Legends constantly at the supermarket, like 5 times at least. I always jump, it's so random :rip:

1 minute ago, Broadcastthatboom13 said:

I'm honestly #teamFAKE. 

 

Someone probably had the time to made this leak a while ago based on what a lot of fans on here/reddit/twitter have wanted and theorized about (plus the orange color aesthetic has been rumored/teased ever since the beginning of the Eras tour). It wouldn't make sense for them to 'leak' it previously because there is no merit to it and just looks like another fanmade thing. But the DAY there are multiple legitimate sources for Taylor announcing this week...this suddenly appears online? Makes it seem more realistic and thus gains traction and authenticity in the fandom.

 

Also, the fire-heart emoji that Taylor's circle seems to be teasing doesn't really mesh with a cabernet vibe...

 

I guess we'll find out soon enough and God I hope I'm right cuz mama that tracklist and those lyrics are....:suburban:

I think the heart on fire emoji totally fits the Cabernet aesthetic, which is all about sensuality, intense vibes, fire, burning passion, drama, and flames.

  • Author
Just now, saintjude said:

He messed up ariana album so badly tho, but perhaps thats mostly on ariana :ahh:

His recent work with Coldplay has been widely panned too. Apparently their fans want him OUT the way some loudmouths in our fanbase wanted Jack out. 

Just now, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Opening this thread feels like coming home to a house full of strangers going through your pantry and photo albums

:clack:

 

Like... who ARE these people and what are they doing in our house :deadbanana2:

  • Popular Post

Taylor right now:
 PxSqBZf.gif

Edited by TaylenaStan

We're really at that point of the era where things start l-wording and people come in here saying it's fake because Taylor would never do something like that only for it to be real

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Just now, saintjude said:

do we think tay will completely ignore the leaks or she will be forced to release sooner? what if the album it self leaks

She revealed all info immediately when TTPD, Midnights and SNTV tracklists or cover leaked. Her not moving at this point despite some users gagging it's getting copyrighted only proves it's fake. If it's real and Taylor js actively trying to take it down, it would've been announced already. Make it make sense :sabrina:

I have to call fake, some of these titles and lyrics sound backlash inducing after TTPD

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

When I wake up tomorrow to her rage posting the album cover, the tracklist and the release date, I better see the TS12 thread snatched by one of y'all and not some random user or I'll be mad.

 

spacer.png

don't go to sleep and snatch the thread then

 

spacer.png

The Life of a Showgirl actually ate as an album title.

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

When I wake up tomorrow to her rage posting the album cover, the tracklist and the release date, I better see the TS12 thread snatched by one of y'all and not some random user or I'll be mad.

 

spacer.png

That one Liddo needs to stay far away cough cough almodusa

 

8W3JVRr.gif

2 minutes ago, saintjude said:

He messed up ariana album so badly tho, but perhaps thats mostly on ariana :ahh:

I don't get the fascination with Max Martin. His last real hit was in 2019. 

I can make out the lyrics to a lot of these and fate of ophelia has me cringing sorry.
 

Spoiler

"I heard you calling / on the megaphone / you wanna (idk) / as legend had it you / are quite the (?) / you light the match to watch it blow (?) / and if you'd never come for me / i might've drowned in the melancholy / I (idk) to me, myself, and I / right before you lift my (??) up / all that time / I sat alone in my (?) / you were just honing your powers / (?) I can see it all / One night / you dug me out of my (?) / and saved my heart from the fate of Ophelia / keep it one hundred / on the land, the sea, the sky / pledge of allegiance to your hands / your team(????) your vibes / I don't care where the hell you been / cause now you're mine / it's 'bout to be the sleepless night / you've been dreaming of / the fate of ophelia / the eldest daughter of a nobleman / ophelia lived in fantasy(?) / but love was a (?) bed full of scorpions (??) / the venom (idk) her (idk) / and if you'd never come for me / I might lingered in purgatory/ you wrap around me like a chain, a crown, a vine(?)/ pulling me into the fire / locked inside my memory / and why you possess the key / no longer drowning and deceived / all because you came for me / locked inside my memory / and only you possess the key"

 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

don't go to sleep and snatch the thread then

 

spacer.png

It's 2am girl, I'm already suffering with a huge headache because this day has been too much since this afternoon. I am TIRED

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, electropop said:

I can make out the lyrics to a lot of these and fate of ophelia has me cringing sorry.
 

  Reveal hidden contents

"I heard you calling / on the megaphone / you wanna (idk) / as legend had it you / are quite the (?) / you light the match to watch it blow (?) / and if you'd never come for me / i might've drowned in the melancholy / I (idk) to me, myself, and I / right before you lift my (??) up / all that time / I sat alone in my (?) / you were just honing your powers / (?) I can see it all / One night / you dug me out of my (?) / and saved my heart from the fate of Ophelia / keep it one hundred / on the land, the sea, the sky / pledge of allegiance to your hands / your team(????) your vibes / I don't care where the hell you been / cause now you're mine / it's 'bout to be the sleepless night / you've been dreaming of / the fate of ophelia / the eldest daughter of a nobleman / ophelia lived in fantasy(?) / but love was a (?) bed full of scorpions (??) / the venom (idk) her (idk) / and if you'd never come for me / I might lingered in purgatory/ you wrap around me like a chain, a crown, a vine(?)/ pulling me into the fire / locked inside my memory / and why you possess the key / no longer drowning and deceived / all because you came for me / locked inside my memory / and only you possess the key"

 

"I can make out the lyrics" and it's a bunch of question marks, girl...

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

We still don't know if a deluxe digital release is following the release of the standard. There's still a chance she has some songs with Jack and Aaron.

I mean, didn't 3 AM edition purely exist cuz Midnights leaked one day before?

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

His recent work with Coldplay has been widely panned too. Apparently their fans want him OUT the way some loudmouths in our fanbase wanted Jack out. 

Exactly. When was the last time Max Martin did a good song? Blinding Lights if i am being generous. Idk you guys but i never understood the constant desire for MM produced album. Even i can understand the jack hate but also no aaron?? meh.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.