Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

She revealed all info immediately when TTPD, Midnights and SNTV tracklists or cover leaked. Her not moving at this point despite some users gagging it's getting copyrighted only proves it's fake. If it's real and Taylor js actively trying to take it down, it would've been announced already. Make it make sense :sabrina:

Oh girl

 

8W3JVRr.gif

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

10 minutes ago, hoax said:

Oh I feel certain that this is the concise "main package", and that in 3-6 months we're going to get another 8-9 tracks, because she just can't help herself :jonny5:

 

I refuse to believe that all of that Jack/Sounwave stuff got scrapped entirely, and I'd be shocked if her emotional support producers were nowhere at all :suburban:

Chyyy I'm hoping it literally comes a month later, I'm a ***** for a long album :WAP:

 

I would love to see Jack IF Sounwave is on every single one of his tracks. The drugs in Lavender Haze, Karma, and Glitch are something special 
 

I do think Billboard limiting D2C packages to four for the entire life cycle will mean we get more bonuses when she does drop editions

The fact that we know basically everything except for the cover and the release date and I think we're going to be fed that information in less than THREE HOURS oh I'm so nauseous but we're HERE. We're SAT.

 

8W3JVRr.gif

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

I thought ES was absolutely mediocre and not you saying "everyone" has been "begging" for her to work with him again when a number of us have been BEGGING for her to forget he's even alive. 

EXACTLY

Just now, Chris said:

When she announces a tour next summer.

 

:duca:

lmao not all of this lowkey being first leaked when those tour tickets went up for auction 

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

14 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

She revealed all info immediately when TTPD, Midnights and SNTV tracklists or cover leaked. Her not moving at this point despite some users gagging it's getting copyrighted only proves it's fake. If it's real and Taylor js actively trying to take it down, it would've been announced already. Make it make sense :sabrina:

This was so quick oh my god

Y'all better start hiding them posts saying you think it's fake because you don't like the titles/lyrics

 

8W3JVRr.gif

HELLO WHATS HAPPENING IN THREE HOURS :jonny3: ONLY THE ALBUM COVER?? RELEASE DATE OR SURPRISE DROP LORD HELP US

The title :WAP:

 

the tracklist :WAP:

 

NO HACK ALL MAX :WAP:

 

I MANIFESTED THISSSSSSSS

 

1 minute ago, hoax said:

The fact that we know basically everything except for the cover and the release date and I think we're going to be fed that information in less than THREE HOURS oh I'm so nauseous but we're HERE. We're SAT.

 

8W3JVRr.gif

the cover info and a potential 13th track info are also out, I sent the tweet of the girl that said it in July 

oh my goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd its comingggggggggggggggggggggg

1 minute ago, Post Malone said:

💀

Love you sis but it's bad for you right now

 

8W3JVRr.gif

6 minutes ago, imapartyg1rl said:

Sorry but are we all forgetting the masterpiece that is Eternal Sunshine? Also it kills me how you guys can never be happy because everyone's been BEGGING for her to hit up Max Martin again and now that she does we are already hating on it even though the record hasn't come out yet…

Ethernet SunSlime is horrible and bland girl 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.