Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

The strategy for the re-recordings undoubtedly changed over time. Nathan from Every Single Album (former CEO) who has mutual connections said her team realized Evermore was swallowed by the re-recordings coming so soon after, so they decided to give a year of breathing room in between Red TV and Midnights. This is why I don’t think Speak Now TV will be until after the tour.

plus her refusal to acknowledge evermore's existence after debut week, until the tour started :gaylorcat1:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

20 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

The strategy for the re-recordings undoubtedly changed over time. Nathan from Every Single Album (former CEO) who has mutual connections said her team realized Evermore was swallowed by the re-recordings coming so soon after, so they decided to give a year of breathing room in between Red TV and Midnights. This is why I don’t think Speak Now TV will be until after the tour.

That + her giving 'RED TV' an extra treatment (2 MVs, a SNL performance, late night interviews…) helped turning it into a bigger event than 'Fearless TV', which in hindsight was kind of dropped nonchalantly and wasn't much of a moment. So if the goal is to "kill" and replace the original albums, putting some additional effort into the promotion of the TVs is helpful.

 

I personally wouldn't mind if she went back to her regular 2 year album cycles for original albums, but now also dropped a TV with its own one-week mini-era in the year in-between. So that could mean Speak Now TV this fall, TS11 in 2024, 1989 TV in 2025 and so on.

If she wants to stretch the TVs out that much tho, is another question…

 

Edited by Feanor

@Teneo

 

My coins have been gathered. Realistically it’s Midnights 3am physicals right? 

I wish it was 3 am physicals because of Billboard Awards and Year-End Chart, but I doubt because she already announced Folklore vinyl limited version for Record Store Day.

 

Billboard Awards (20/49 weeks) is currently like this:

 

#1. Midnights: 2.160,000
#2. S.O.S: 1.805,000
#3. One Thing At A Time: 970,000

 

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

I hope they fix the loud production for Speak Now TV, but maybe Nathan was onto something because the vocals sound quite overpowering here:

 

 

Anyway, looking forward to the vault tracks and Enchanted remixes 

I feel like If This Was A Movie TV was sorta rushed because Taylor didn't want it on Speak Now TV so she just put it out asap just so she can be done with it. As she should! Now Speak Now is completely skipless, we love to see it :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

holy **** 

 

:deadbanana4:

 

still no debut :dies:

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

still no debut :dies:

Maybe if she had actually made a 2 song segment for it with Our Song & Should’ve Said No things would be different. 

Well he posted seven, 22, and the 1 yesterday? 7+2+2+1= 12. 12 days from yesterday is April 7. A Friday.

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

Maybe if she had actually made a 2 song segment for it with Our Song & Should’ve Said No things would be different. 

Debut is not even close to charting. It doesn't have physicals and the streaming is similar to Fearless (Stolen Version).

 

OT: If you told me about this BB200 update 2 or 3 years ago I'd get really sad thinking that she died, lmao.

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Maybe if she had actually made a 2 song segment for it with Our Song & Should’ve Said No things would be different. 

And outside of a boost for Debut, the crowds would go wild for these songs. 

12 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

holy **** 

 

:deadbanana4:

 

OMG these numbers are insane. Never beating the legend allegations I fear :clap3:

friday is her first show with MUNA, i hope she becomes friends with them and Naomi ends up producing some stuff for TS11. their productions would instantly be the most legendary songs in taylor's catalogue. 

54 minutes ago, maplelattes said:

I wish it was 3 am physicals because of Billboard Awards and Year-End Chart, but I doubt because she already announced Folklore vinyl limited version for Record Store Day.

 

Billboard Awards (20/49 weeks) is currently like this:

 

#1. Midnights: 2.160,000
#2. S.O.S: 1.805,000
#3. One Thing At A Time: 970,000

 

Why would the year only have 49 weeks?

I know they changed dates, but thought they just made BB year end and BBMA the same dates 

 

34 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

still no debut :dies:

That it charted on the weekly Spotify chart and was around #150 on Apple Music for the whole week was very impressive, but yeah wasnt expecting it to make it.

 

Should be on the country album chart I think and then we can see how close it wss

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

still no debut :dies:

 

37 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

:jonny5::jonny5:

 

STOMP STOMP STOMP

  • ATRL Moderator

I better wake up to something tomorrow :gaycat7:

Announce the Karma music video tonight mother :duca: 

 

2 hours ago, PopA911 said:

 

The ugly delicate peak :ace:

If it wasn’t going to enter the top 10, I wish at least it peaked at #13 instead to join her streak of almost every album having a #13 peaking song…

 

TS1 - Teardrops on My Guitar

TS2 - White Horse

TS3 - Ours

TS4 - State Of Grace

TS5 - Blank Space (first 3 weeks at 18-13-1)

TS6 - Gorgeous

TS7 - x

TS8 - The Last Great American Dynasty

TS9 - x

TS10 - Mastermind

 

Edited by Michael196

Phoebe bridgers is presenting the award tonight.

 

Also a Song from the album of boygenius coming this Friday quotes a verse of This love. It's called We're in love 

Edited by vale9001

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.