Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I can agree to this, even though he’s one of my favorite producers sometimes his mixing on vocals and the excess use of reverb can feel bland. 

However, on songs like Dear Reader it’s amazing :jonny5:

Yes it’s hit or miss for me

13 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

You aren't a swiftie. Jack Antonoff can't make mistakes. He's a perfect human being.

servinh certain Liddos with bloodpop

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

 

 

Oop another day for DBM winning over Cruel Summer.:redface:

We need a completely fresh set of producers for TS11 imo. :gaycat6:

 

Or at least keep Jack & Aaron for 2-3 songs at the deluxe version, but the standard should be another sonic step forward with new people doing the production.

52 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

 

 

Oop another day for DBM winning over Cruel Summer.:redface:

Having the tour dates on Friday and Saturday really makes for beautiful weekend updates. 

  • ATRL Moderator

miss @Teneo telling us to gather our coins… last time they did this, Midnights was announced :gaycat4:

She has the iHeart Radio Awards speech tonight and is apparently going, maybe she'll announce something there? :gaycat4:

7 minutes ago, Feanor said:

She has the iHeart Radio Awards speech tonight and is apparently going, maybe she'll announce something there? :gaycat4:

The last thing Taylor did at an iHeart Radio Awards show was premiering the Delicate video, and even then she announced that by unfolding a ******* paper on instagram

 

Maybe I'm cynical but I doubt she'll be announcing a new album or rerecording at a C-tier awards show :gaycat6:

 

hopefully I'm wrong but...

Please don't make me excited about a potential announcement tonight. :gaycat6:

11 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

miss @Teneo telling us to gather our coins… last time they did this, Midnights was announced :gaycat4:

3am editions? European leg?

Also I'd find it contradictory to receive an Innovator Award and announce that she is releasing a re-recording. 

yesterday I went to a Taylor Swift themed night at a disco here in Italy, the second one they make here (the first one was made in Rome last year, and yesterday in Milan), and it was AWESOME! like, now I'm almost in a phase of post-concert depression, even though it wasn't!

 

and above all... the demand for her now, even here, is HUGE! tickets went sold out within 15 minutes, and there was a crazy energy

 

also

Spoiler

i fell in love with a guy dressed as taylor in 1989 tour while singing ootw (one of my favorites Song of hers also)... his costume was soo beautiful, mine was nothing compared...  I had wanted to replicate the look on the cover of Red og, so something very simple with a shirt and hat

Spoiler

we almost kissed during love story :cries:

 

 

Edited by SalvoPK

  • ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

3am editions? European leg?

she has the iheart radio awards tonight, she might announce something, i don’t know :gaycat4:

57 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

The last thing Taylor did at an iHeart Radio Awards show was premiering the Delicate video, and even then she announced that by unfolding a ******* paper on instagram

 

Maybe I'm cynical but I doubt she'll be announcing a new album or rerecording at a C-tier awards show :gaycat6:

 

hopefully I'm wrong but...

She teased Meth!/Loser at 2019 iHeartRadio awards. Back when she was doing everything to rebrand herself. The legendary political post a few days after reputa tour ended was one of them. 

Edited by EndofASadMovie

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Also I'd find it contradictory to receive an Innovator Award and announce that she is releasing a re-recording. 

Oh the irony

:bibliahh:

36 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

yesterday I went to a Taylor Swift themed night at a disco here in Italy, the second one they make here (the first one was made in Rome last year, and yesterday in Milan), and it was AWESOME! like, now I'm almost in a phase of post-concert depression, even though it wasn't!

 

and above all... the demand for her now, even here, is HUGE! tickets went sold out within 15 minutes, and there was a crazy energy

 

also

  Hide contents

i fell in love with a guy dressed as taylor in 1989 tour while singing ootw (one of my favorites Song of hers also)... his costume was soo beautiful, mine was nothing compared...  I had wanted to replicate the look on the cover of Red og, so something very simple with a shirt and hat

  Hide contents

we almost kissed during love story :cries:

 

 

Awww that's cute happy for you glad you had a great time :heart:

1 hour ago, PopA911 said:

miss @Teneo telling us to gather our coins… last time they did this, Midnights was announced :gaycat4:

Where did he tell this?

3 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Well this is the entire question regarding reputation stans. They're obsessed with the album that is LEAST true to who she is as an individual and as an artist and often show great distaste for the albums that are MOST true to who she is and that best show off her strengths as a writer (ie Fearless/SN/Red/folklore). It makes one wonder if reputation-and-nothing-else stans can even be considered swifties.

This god level drag :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, By the Water said:

Idk why it can never stop at “reputation is her best album” or “I loved the reputation era”. Always trying to push a fake narrative. First with Lover, now with Midnights

The reputation only swifties are barely swifties and are mentally ill imo. Not because they like puta, but because of the delusional lengths they go to try to convince other people

2 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

No, I just don't think it's good for artists to sacrifice their integrity for trend chasing, something Taylor only ever really did with Reputation (and quickly backed out of). There's nothing wrong with trying new sounds and adventuring further from a musical comforting zone, but getting a Future collab or making industrial trap-pop in 2017 was really not a good-faith effort at musical growth from Taylor. It was trend chasing, and it should be criticised as such. 

Keep dragging it :clap3:

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Where did he tell this?

a couple pages ago, they said they made a playlist and if you put together the first letter of each song it says “gather coins” or something similar 

18 hours ago, Teneo said:

Made a cute playlist of TS songs that I listened to this weekend and wanted to share https://www.youtubeplaylist.org/play/p/MDAwMDM4MzM2 :wink:

july 21st?

4 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Wasn’t that before ts8? I know we’ve had so many releases post-2019 that it’s hard to keep track though :fan:

 

Jack isn’t an old man first of all :deadbanana: 

 

How shocking that Taylor’s fans would have their (hot or not) takes and opinions on two of the most prominent men involved in her discography…

Noo it was after lover. Winter 2019

18 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

july 21st?

Sickening clue, it makes sense. The 22nd of July is a Saturday, so he added the 1 to make us substract 1 from 22

  • ATRL Moderator
30 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

july 21st?

im glad someone figured it out cause i couldn’t :gaycat7:

Just now, PopA911 said:

im glad someone figured it out cause i couldn’t :gaycat7:

My mind connected the dots very quick... Is this schizophrenia?:gaycat6:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, YellowRibbon said:

My mind connected the dots very quick... Is this schizophrenia?:gaycat6:

i think mine not connecting might be just me being slow sis :gaycat7:

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.