Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

50 minutes ago, By the Water said:

HDD:

6. Midnights - 58k (3 debuts ahead of it)

15. Lover - 29k (5 debuts ahead of it)

17. folklore - 23.5k (5 debuts ahead of it)

Crazyย :gaycat6:

ย 

And finishing higher than SOS on the BB year end seems again very possible. Sadly most likely not the race for #1 anymore

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I wouldย throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

4 hours ago, Teneo said:

You guys talking about TS11 when she has already recorded albums being sat on, an ongoing tour that literally cannot fit any more songs, and a movie to write, shoot and promoteย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

Are you implying that ts11 and maybe more are already recordedย 

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

22 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

Well you shouldโ€™ve known better because even the stage production of Cats is awful

Fr :rip:

ย 

She'll probs do an indie movie which I actually think she'll do really well in. Those big blockbuster cameos were just to get her face out there (as bad as they were) and I guess to get connections

ย 

I'm not a Taylor fan and I don't participate in stan culture and have very little social media but from what I've seen, she's gotten so much respect for her directing in the atw video from the general public.

ย 

Too many users on here act like "the GP" is some different entity or sumn it's weird. It's clear 99% of people are online, it hasn't been niche for years now. I hate the whole "gp" thing

I literally cannot stop listening to Midnights 3am edition front to back :chick3:ย she really did that, we love a Top 4 album in her discographyย 

3 hours ago, By the Water said:

HDD:

6. Midnights - 58k (3 debuts ahead of it)

15. Lover - 29k (5 debuts ahead of it)

17. folklore - 23.5k (5 debuts ahead of it)

Either Folklore's number or position is wrong, since the three albums under are doing 24-25K. Pure sales have gone up so maybe it's 25.5K the number they wanted to write.

Six months since Midnights :rip:ย time flies! Also where is the next TV. **** I wish we had a roster or she spoke to us about these things. It sucks because we KNOW theyโ€™re all coming but we just donโ€™t know WHEN. I will not know peace until all four remaining TVโ€™s are released, I fearโ€ฆ

10 hours ago, Teneo said:

Oh when we though Questionโ€ฆ? was going to go like โ€œdid you kill Aunt Mary in her sleep and steal her jewels in the prairie houseโ€ or โ€œwere you ever in love with me or just wanted the moneyโ€

ย 

and it turned out to be that corny ass questionย 

ย 

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

It turned out to be the 2nd best song on midnights yup

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, greento said:

It turned out to be the 2nd best song on midnights yup

:clap3:

1 hour ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Six months since Midnights :rip:ย time flies! Also where is the next TV. **** I wish we had a roster or she spoke to us about these things. It sucks because we KNOW theyโ€™re all coming but we just donโ€™t know WHEN. I will not know peace until all four remaining TVโ€™s are released, I fearโ€ฆ

Crazy she was dropping Speak Now TV hints Midnights release week and still no announcementย :rip:ย On tour she keeps talking about rerecording her music but it seems we aren't getting any TVs anytime soon

Edited by taylordswift13

Waaaaait at the Betty tour mix with the added percussionsย :jonnycat:

Edited by mael

Can I ask you a question.. did you ever have someone kiss you in a crowded room?ย 

ย 

Dancing Queen Happy Dance GIF

8 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

Crazy she was dropping Speak Now TV hints Midnights release week and still no announcementย :rip:ย On tour she keeps talking about rerecording her music but it seems we aren't getting any TVs anytime soon

I hope she drops one this Friday. 31, backwards 13 :eli:ย 

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

I hope she drops one this Friday. 31, backwards 13 :eli:ย 

When she tweets "Drop everything now. Speak Now (Taylor's Version) out at midnight"ย :jonny:

ย 

Spoiler

:clown:ย 

ย 

13 hours ago, Teneo said:

I feel like she will be clever enough to not attempt a theatrical release

ย 

ย 

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

actually drama low budget movies, especially drama low budget romantic movies, are so dead as theatre market that a movie by her just because of the fans going to see it could be labeled as a big success in the genre.

ย 

Spielberg last drama made 17M domestic with all the award season attention.ย 

Tar with Cate Blanchett made 6.7M domestic and Bones and all with Chalamet 7.8M. Babylon made 15M.

ย 

so it's not like the industry would espect a 15-20M budgeted movie drama (according to the rumour) to make 150M in the theaters cause it's written and directed by taylor Swift.ย 

ย 

20-30M domestic would be already great. Then like every movie of this kind now platforms is where they really have an audience.ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by vale9001

โ€ข Pop:
#5. Lavender Haze [=]

โ€” Spins: 11.468 [+95]
โ€” Audience: 33.248M [+0.260]

ย 

โ€ข Hot AC:
#4. Lavender Haze [=]

โ€” Spins: 4.332 [+2]
โ€” Audience: 15.536M [+0.044]

ย 

โ€ข AC:
#26. Lavender Haze [+1] *NEW PEAK*

โ€” Spins: 30 [+11]
โ€” Audience: 0.071M [+0.028]

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

actually drama low budget movies, especially drama low budget romantic movies, are so dead as theatre market that a movie by her just because of the fans going to see it could be labeled as a big success in the genre.

ย 

Spielberg last drama made 17M domestic with all the award season attention.ย 

Tar with Cate Blanchett made 6.7M domestic and Bones and all with Chalamet 7.8M. Babylon made 15M.

ย 

so it's not like the industry would espect a 15-20M budgeted movie drama (according to the rumour) to make 150M in the theaters cause it's written and directed by taylor Swift.ย 

ย 

20-30M domestic would be already great. Then like every movie of this kind now platforms is where they really have an audience.ย 

ย 

ย 

Did you seriously compare her to Spielberg and Blanchett and expect her to double their numbers? Have you been hydrating yourself properly lately?ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

According toย  this site, the SNTV trademark issue is not fully settled. The publication date is on Apr. 25, 2023, which is a 30-day period to see if any oppositions may be filed against the trademark. So I guess we won't get SNTV before June :gaycat6:

I just saw Phoebe's speech at iHeart and it was really sweet.ย 

45 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Did you seriously compare her to Spielberg and Blanchett and expect her to double their numbers? Have you been hydrating yourself properly lately?ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

can you understand things?. I said the contrary.ย 

ย 

if spielberg only makes 17M (on a 100m budget) nobody would expect a TS movie to make 80M on a 20M budget or is a flop. When a Guadagnino movie with chamalet made 14M WW on a 25m budget.ย 

do you think Guadagnino is over for that? He's in talk for another 10 drama low budget movies right now cause the market of these movies is not ONLY the theaters anymore.

ย 

So taylor doesn't need any "being smart and release the movie only on a platform". A release on teathers of a drama original movie with 10-20M budget is totally ok, she only needs to earn the budget back again and then how it happens now for every movie of this kind it will be released on Disney Plus (cause it's a fox searchlight movie) after just 2-3 months.ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by vale9001

I don't think it's so far-fetched to think that TS11 could come next year. She is at the peak of success, so she should build on that success with original content and not re-recordings. I think the next step to take is one of the most complicated in her career, which is to combine re-recordings with original content without overexposing herself too much and making people tired of her music.

ย 

By the way, I don't know if anyone has thought that her next studio album might be the soundtrack to her debut film. We know how interested she is in winning an Oscar, and it's obvious that with her debut film she probably won't win one, but with that film she could make Oscar voters recognize her music even more.

  • ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Thorn said:

I don't think it's so far-fetched to think that TS11 could come next year. She is at the peak of success, so she should build on that success with original content and not re-recordings. I think the next step to take is one of the most complicated in her career, which is to combine re-recordings with original content without overexposing herself too much and making people tired of her music.

ย 

By the way, I don't know if anyone has thought that her next studio album might be the soundtrack to her debut film. We know how interested she is in winning an Oscar, and it's obvious that with her debut film she probably won't win one, but with that film she could make Oscar voters recognize her music even more.

Iโ€™ll be fine with this as long as she ends up singing the songs and not only writing them for other people to singย :gaycat7:

Do you think they have everything made for Speak Now TV? Like all the vinyls are produced and just sitting somewhere until the trademark battle is over?

20 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Do you think they have everything made for Speak Now TV? Like all the vinyls are produced and just sitting somewhere until the trademark battle is over?

definitelyย 

She should release 1 project per year from now on. People will get tired of her if she release twice a year again.ย 

ย 

Spacing her projects out will give her enough time to truly polish them. Red TV sounds bad technical-wise.ย 

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Do you think they have everything made for Speak Now TV? Like all the vinyls are produced and just sitting somewhere until the trademark battle is over?

I think theyโ€™re ready and the album packaging/booklet probably is too

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.