Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Stop asking for Loser rejects. Pls

 

 

We need

 

HITS DIFFERENT

 

ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS

 

 

IMMEDIATELY

It can stay on target’s shelves along with these tragic lyrics… and some of you have the audacity to criticize ME!

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I'm kinda obsessed with AOTG :rip: But yes, we want Need

14 minutes ago, Tusk said:

ENOUGH EASTER EGGS

 

WE WANT ACTUAL INFORMATION 

 

DROP SPEAK NOW 

She still doesn’t have the Speak Now TV trademark. She has to publish it in a few weeks. If no one opposes the trademark, she could get it by late May/early June.

 

But there will be no announcements until then.

13 minutes ago, mypaintoyou said:

Maybe I’m selfish but I don’t care about international dates as it doesn’t do anything for me 

 

I want TVVVVV

Maybe? 🙄🤢

I’m afraid today is the perfect day to announce Midnights (6am edition) with the tracks she did with The 1975 and the physical copies.

50 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Stop asking for Loser rejects. Pls

 

 

We need

 

HITS DIFFERENT

 

ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS

 

 

IMMEDIATELY

She can drop both I mean ?

 

 

if only they didn’t get sabotaged :ace:

 

TVs on the bubbling under:


1. Girl at Home

9. Ronan

 

1. Hey Stephen

2. White Horse

3. That’s When

8. Breathe

11. You’re Not Sorry

13. Tell Me Why

14. Don’t You

15. We Were Happy

19. The Best Day
 

2. If This Was A Movie

4. Safe & Sound

9. Eyes Open

 

Shoutout to the sabotaged folkmore dlx tracks

 

4. It’s Time To Go

12. Right Where You Left Me

18. The Lakes

 

She's serving pa pa pa poker face but make it midnights 

15 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

 

 

if only they didn’t get sabotaged :ace:

 

TVs on the bubbling under:


1. Girl at Home

9. Ronan

 

1. Hey Stephen

2. White Horse

3. That’s When

8. Breathe

11. You’re Not Sorry

13. Tell Me Why

14. Don’t You

15. We Were Happy

19. The Best Day
 

2. If This Was A Movie

4. Safe & Sound

9. Eyes Open

 

Shoutout to the sabotaged folkmore dlx tracks

 

4. It’s Time To Go

12. Right Where You Left Me

18. The Lakes

 

She did them so dirty :biblio:

Love her look tonight. Ofc Swifties are already being losers and lashing it tho :rip: 

 

They don’t like anything, damn.

Wonder if she'll leave or stay for best lyrics, video, etc cause she was winning those. Even best pop album I think???

The ME!th shade :rip: At least she knows. Hopefully we won't need to deal with the annoying cupcake takes about how we shouldn't have bullied her over it

19 minutes ago, By the Water said:

The ME!th shade :rip: At least she knows. Hopefully we won't need to deal with the annoying cupcake takes about how we shouldn't have bullied her over it

They’re never gonna let that go, so don’t hold your breath. We’re gonna have to deal with mind-numbing takes like “but she was happy!1!!!1! so you can’t hate on it” and “y’all just hate fun” until the end of time, as if it’s not just simply bad and beneath her :deadbanana2:

Edited by Holiest Dreams

5 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Why would the year only have 49 weeks?

I know they changed dates, but thought they just made BB year end and BBMA the same dates 

 

That it charted on the weekly Spotify chart and was around #150 on Apple Music for the whole week was very impressive, but yeah wasnt expecting it to make it.

 

Should be on the country album chart I think and then we can see how close it wss

I'm in doubt as well if BBMAs and BB Year End will end in the same date. According to Billboard, "The 2023 BBMAs are based on music consumption reflected on Billboard’s charts dated Nov. 19, 2022 through Oct. 21, 2023" so 49 weeks. I can see the Year-End having 52 weeks. But I'm counting every week thinking of the BBMAs deadline first since it will end up before Year-End does.

It's a unfortunate that 3 am physicals are not coming anytime soon and Morgan will probably surpass Midnights. It's a shame but we can't do much.

22 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

ME! is better than the half of songs for reputa:gaycat1:

This is kinda true.

Just saw a TikTok about TS11 being called "Afternoons", as a continuation of "Midnights". 

 

I thought the person was clowning but after hearing the full theory I kinda think it is something Taylor would do.

 

1. Afternoons are orange, just like the color of the jacket that one of the dancers has, just like the color of the door at the end of the "Karma" performace.

 

2. "Midnights become my afternoons" on Anti-Hero & Taylor Nation using that random line from the song as their Twitter bio.

 

3. Karma being track 11 on Midnights, the closing song for the tour and also being featured twice on that mural on The Man MV (written in orange). 

 

I hate this fandom :gaycat6:

 

ugh why did lavender haze drop a bit on pop radio spins? she was supposed to remain a winner

17 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Well this is the entire question regarding reputation stans. They're obsessed with the album that is LEAST true to who she is as an individual and as an artist and often show great distaste for the albums that are MOST true to who she is and that best show off her strengths as a writer (ie Fearless/SN/Red/folklore). It makes one wonder if reputation-and-nothing-else stans can even be considered swifties.

I’m sorry to bring this back up but jesus the absolute spill :celestial5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.