Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Regarding the MM vs JA discussed though, two things:

 

1. Max SHOULD have come back for the rerecordings. Chris Rowe is mostly fine for all the country songs but he does not know how to produce her vocals on pop songs. Like, why did she get a country producer with minimal experience to try and replicate her perfectly produced Max Martin vocals? None of this changes the fact that I don’t want them to work together again going forward, but I will concede to him being talented when it comes to the technical aspects of producing pop songs. Elvira or Jack should’ve handled her vocal production on the Max songs, since he’s not coming back.
 

2. While Jack is overall far superior to Max, and I enjoy most of their work (including Midnights), I do think she should reduce him again on the next record. He’s not going away, but they’ve done about all they can do atm. I agree with the people saying she should go to new producers (like the ones from WIMP III), or try and make another pop leaning album with Aaron. He’s her best and most versatile producer and extremely talented. I want to see what they can do trying to make a full ‘pop’ album that draws influence from that sort of pop-ish 90s soft rock sound.

 

The REAL tea is we need her to work with Legend Imogen again. I would also like to see her work with some more non-Max European pop producers, maybe Nordic ones. I think some Kpop acts I like have done this (most notably TAEYEON’s song INVU) and that euphoric pop sound wouldn’t be bad for her either.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

25 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

That's all well and good, but if he contributes a small portion to songwriting and gets a credit I'm sure Taylor feels entitled to a co-producing credit since we know she contributes heavily to the process of crafting her songs. This is her way of retroactively getting co-producing credits on her biggest hits that she was most likely entitled to in the first place. Whether or not they're doing an effective enough job for you is another story but it's something interesting to note. :cm: Not to be all The Man.mp3 about it but The Weeknd is not in the same position she was in as a young woman in the room with a man with 20+ years of experience on her and trying to find the most seamless way to transition into pop music with the biggest hitmaker of the prior decade.

 

Obviously this is all conjecture anyway since she hasn't said anything herself. I don't think she has any personal beef with him or anything but time and time again we see how important it is for her to be properly credited for her work and I think this was a way for her to do that.

Well since she’s re-recording her old songs, she’s obviously going to be heavily involved in the production no matter what by trying to replicate her vocal delivery and ensuring the different instruments are present - like you said she’s heavily involved in the craft of her songs and I’m sure she wants the songs to be as identical as it can be, though there have been a few duds due to the faults of Christopher Rowe but that’s beside the point. This is where she gets her producer credits from. She’s not going to just give herself a co-producer credit if she knows she didn’t have much input on production (ie Girl At Home TV only having Elvira as the producer). 

 

You know what’s funny? None of the songs produced by Aaron Dessner on folklore have Taylor as a co-producer, yet I haven’t seen anyone crying about how she didn’t get a co-producer credit for them.

 

If Taylor wasn’t fine with not having a co-producer credit on 1989, then she wouldn’t have continued to collaborate with them on reputation. And by then she was practically the biggest pop star at that time so your The Man.mp3 argument doesn’t apply anymore here because she already found her massive success.

 

And no she doesn’t have any personal beef with him. In 2021 during her NMPA Songwriter Icon speech, she literally thanked him and Shellback for teaching her about pop melodies and was looking forward to working together again. She wouldn’t have spoken about him so positively if she had a problem with credits.

 

 

Edited by Timeless

Some of y’all definitely feel the need to defend Hackantonoff to the end since she keeps working with him; giving y’all no choice but to keep riding his tired, recycled wave.

 

Hack was finally able to give her one smasha in the FIVE albums she has given him access to. One. 
 

she’s been able to make good music inspite of him, and not because of him. There’s a reason Jack hasn’t been able to replicate any success with any other artist but Her. Meanwhile, Max Martin is still the Max Martin, without Taylor. But Jack on the other hand…

 

Spoiler

Max has always been a reflection of the who he works with though. Even in his hay days, he produced clunkers with artists that were, well, clunkers themselves. 

 

14 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Well since she’s re-recording her old songs, she’s obviously going to be heavily involved in the production no matter what by trying to replicate her vocal delivery and ensuring the different instruments are present - like you said she’s heavily involved in the craft of her songs and I’m sure she wants the songs to be as identical as it can be, though there have been a few duds due to the faults of Christopher Rowe but that’s beside the point. This is where she gets her producer credits from. She’s not going to just give herself a co-producer credit if she knows she didn’t have much input on production (ie Girl At Home TV only having Elvira as the producer). 

 

You know what’s funny? None of the songs produced by Aaron Dessner on folklore have a Taylor co-producer, yet I haven’t seen anyone crying about how she didn’t get a co-producer credit for them.

 

If Taylor wasn’t fine with not having a co-producer credit on 1989, then she wouldn’t have continued to collaborate with them on reputation. And by then she was practically the biggest pop star at that time so your The Man.mp3 argument doesn’t apply anymore here because she already found her massive success.

 

And no she doesn’t have any personal beef with him. In 2021 during her Songwriter Of The Year speech, she literally thanked him and Shellback for teaching her about pop melodies and was looking forward to working together again. She wouldn’t have spoken about him so positively if she had a problem with credits.

 

 

Well Taylor wrote to track for the songs Aaron did with her and they weren't in the studio together due to COVID. It's a completely different situation. She has a co-producing credit on all of the vault songs they did and all of the songs they did on Midnights, however.

 

Maybe after the whole masters debacle changed how she felt about not being credited on those songs or she didn't want to mess with the winning formula after how successful 1989 was. You can feel one way in your early 20s and another in your 30s. :michael: Either way, the absence is notable and I don't think it has anything to do with money. And yeah I literally said they don't have beef? :rip: lol I'm aware of this

 

Edited by Kyle-x

the 2x poty winner is great.

 

i would like to see her branch out a bit more though, yes

42 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

(most notably TAEYEON’s song INVU)

i've been sharing this GOSPAL in here for a while now and no one agreed. Glad to see someone who has taste and understands how a europhic ethereal pop sound like INVU would be game changing for her if she wanted to do another pop bop album 

1 hour ago, mael said:

Been wondering why She would tease SNTV in the Bejeweled video only to wait half a year and counting? :rip:

The Bejeweled video was going to be the last to be released, in 2023.

 

And by the way, it’s supposed to tie to the Eras tour with nods to multiple albums, not just Stream Low

Edited by Teneo

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

i've been sharing this GOSPAL in here for a while now and no one agreed. Glad to see someone who has taste and understands how a europhic ethereal pop sound like INVU would be game changing for her if she wanted to do another pop bop album 

Right?! I’d love if she did some pop songs that have that Nordic-inspired sound with the icy synths (idk how else to explain it but hopefully that makes sense)… very euphoric, something like that would be amazing. Lots of amazing producers from there that she could get in touch with.

 

And I’m much more of a fan of her music with real instruments, but I’m honestly open to another pop album if it’s something new like that. If not, then rock leaning is probs the way to go. 

2 hours ago, Daniiel said:

Some of y’all definitely feel the need to defend Hackantonoff to the end since she keeps working with him; giving y’all no choice but to keep riding his tired, recycled wave.

 

Hack was finally able to give her one smasha in the FIVE albums she has given him access to. One. 
 

she’s been able to make good music inspite of him, and not because of him. There’s a reason Jack hasn’t been able to replicate any success with any other artist but Her. Meanwhile, Max Martin is still the Max Martin, without Taylor. But Jack on the other hand…

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Max has always been a reflection of the who he works with though. Even in his hay days, he produced clunkers with artists that were, well, clunkers themselves. 

 

I know he has some shooters that truly think he’s incapable of failing but I don’t think most of us feel that way. I agree that Jack’s best work has been far and away the stuff he’s done with Taylor, and she always has and always will be the driving force behind the quality of music no matter who she works with. I mean, look at Aaron’s work with other acts, and… :rip: 

 

I also agree she should not work with him extensively anymore. Anyway though, point is that most of her viral and loved album tracks are produced by Jack. August, Getaway Car, Cruel Summer, Midnight Rain, Paper Rings, All Too Well 10 and so on/so forth. He didn’t just ‘finally produce her one hit’ - maybe in terms of singles sure. But he’s been the producer on a giant chunk of most of her beloved album tracks since 1989. And that says a lot.

Lavender Hit actually serving Delicate :redface: We need her team to push it for #1 on pop and HAC

43 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I cant wait for tour numbers to come out I'm so nervous :redface:

Apparently BB only drops them once a month now so we won't be getting March numbers til mid/late April at best or something. :rip:

 

And so on..

Edited by Hunter_13

4 minutes ago, maplelattes said:

So many essays comparing two old men

Right :dies: 

22 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Apparently BB only drops them once a month now so we won't be getting March numbers til mid/late April at best or something. :rip:

 

And so on..

omg really? :deadvision: well by the time we get them we'll have at least Glendale, Vegas, and Arlington. Coming to outsell certain baseball park tours in just three cities :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I cant wait for tour numbers to come out I'm so nervous :redface:

Why nervous? She def won’t be underperforming in that area 

46 minutes ago, maplelattes said:

So many essays comparing two old men

jack is an old man?

The moment I knew ts9 would be something more left field was when she went to the NME awards and took photos/ hung out with all those alt stars

Anyways @Teneo spill. What’s next? Tell us if it’s not sn tv :eli:

50 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Why nervous? She def won’t be underperforming in that area 

I have a feeling bad bunny will have higher numbers

55 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I have a feeling bad bunny will have higher numbers

Really? 
Even so, that’s okay too. No one can doubt her massive selling power and she’ll still have one of (if not) the biggest female tours in history. That’s super impressive (and at her age too)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.