Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

38 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Sickening clue, it makes sense. The 22nd of July is a Saturday, so he added the 1 to make us substract 1 from 22

lol I thought that the numbers would make the date but it didn't add up so I took the first number of each just like the letters... and it turned out to be a friday but what would he have done if he needed different numbers for a different date :dies:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

speaking of Aaron and... the credit stealer

 

 

and I will not accept any Edward slander, while the song is nowhere his best, I just know that the album will be really good

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

lol I thought that the numbers would make the date but it didn't add up so I took the first number of each just like the letters... and it turned out to be a friday but what would he have done if he needed different numbers for a different date :dies:

That'd be smart too... Idk, these Easter Eggs hunts make me go insane:monkey:

is this ***** really going to make us wait FOUR more months for the next TV? :deadbanana2:

Wait... What if we are just supposed to add up all the numbers... 22+1+7= 30. I wonder if she's announcing something on March 30th and dropping it on March 31st:gaycat6:

  • ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Wait... What if we are just supposed to add up all the numbers... 22+1+7= 30. I wonder if she's announcing something on March 30th and dropping it on March 31st:gaycat6:

:gaycat7:

 

 

1 hour ago, YellowRibbon said:

Wait... What if we are just supposed to add up all the numbers... 22+1+7= 30. I wonder if she's announcing something on March 30th and dropping it on March 31st:gaycat6:

I was thinking 2+2 and 17 = April 17? :gaycat6:

 

edit: However, the 31st is a Thursday and also a tour date :nuts: 

Edited by Kyle-x

1 minute ago, simmnfierzig said:

:celestial5:

 

***** perform something

 

 

 

She already has a 52 show tour right now, why would she perform for free 😭

4 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

The last thing Taylor did at an iHeart Radio Awards show was premiering the Delicate video, and even then she announced that by unfolding a ******* paper on instagram

 

Maybe I'm cynical but I doubt she'll be announcing a new album or rerecording at a C-tier awards show :gaycat6:

 

hopefully I'm wrong but...

I could see her throwing them a bone just because they "took her side" in the masters debacle and said they'll only play the TVs. iirc she mentioned them specifically when she was on Graham Norton(?) promoting Midnights so I think she's willing to do a little extra for them. 

she won't make any surprise album release anymore ...why se should when she sells 500K vinyls at the first week. 

 

 

we're not gonna have any new album before of 2 months from today, since no announcement until now

Edited by vale9001

10 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

I could see her throwing them a bone just because they "took her side" in the masters debacle and said they'll only play the TVs. iirc she mentioned them specifically when she was on Graham Norton(?) promoting Midnights so I think she's willing to do a little extra for them. 

Yeah even tho the iHeart Awards are even less relevant than the AMAs and Billboard Awards etc., iHeart itself has massive leverage powers since they're the largest radio platform/service etc. in the US iirc. And pop radio especially embraced Taylor again with his era, so she could give them some exclusive as a thank you. But maybe her appearing in the first place is her thank you gift, so we'll see :gaycat6:

this show is d list---imagine making a performance or an announcement

 

she always goes cause iheart radio is the biggest radio brand in the Us.

 

So when some people says radio payola radio payola radio payola should reflect about the fact she makes this kind of promo while she was performing the biggest NA tour ever two days ago and she has three shows this weekend. How she is hard working :ducky:

Edited by vale9001

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

is this ***** really going to make us wait FOUR more months for the next TV? :deadbanana2:

I mean it would hinder midnight's current success so I would push it back as well

Taylor's all about symbolism more than the relevance of a show itself (which is a weird argument because social media nowadays spreads everything like a wildfire).

 

Today feels like an announcement day (don't ask me why) 

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

is this ***** really going to make us wait FOUR more months for the next TV? :deadbanana2:

i'm starting to think she's gonna spread all of this until 2030.

 

When she decided to make the TVs it was before lover, she probably thought they would have be a way to make her popular now and there thanks to the nostalgia effect but now the eras tour i doing amazing as folkmore + midnights.. in this phase she's gonna push the new material and tvs will take more time... 

i mean before the end of the year we should get one but at this point it could even be next spring :pig:

Edited by vale9001

  • ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

:celestial5:

 

***** perform something

 

 

 

they’re posting about it on tiktok as well with a blue heart :coffee:

I think her biggest dilemma right now is while as we said folkmore rebranded her perfectly and ATW and Red were boosted by that (and in turn they boosted then the waiting for midnights) releasing now 1 or two tv versions could damage the next original album...when a new recod right after midnights records and the eras tour could became even biggest than midnights. 

Edited by vale9001

1 minute ago, Taylor Swift said:

When Enchanted TV has to go against all those big summer songs and fails to reach #1 just because she values her coins more

 

zMloped.gif

If she drops a video there's no way it's not debuting at #1

The strategy for the re-recordings undoubtedly changed over time. Nathan from Every Single Album (former CEO) who has mutual connections said her team realized Evermore was swallowed by the re-recordings coming so soon after, so they decided to give a year of breathing room in between Red TV and Midnights. This is why I don’t think Speak Now TV will be until after the tour.

Maybe she’ll announce the first international dates

Edited by By the Water

Midnights was made cause she didn't want to make a tour when the last pop album was from 4 years before and the last 2 original album released 3 years before.

So let's make a pop album to launch some week before the tour.

 

Even in the best scenario her or the label weren't expecting such a huge success. The way the album made 1.5M and debuted at 1 IN 30 countries. They really didn't see that coming, how since 2020 her audience has enlarged so much.

 

So this is clearly changed her plans. Now she and her label have seen she's the strongest in the market even with new pop material so i can understand right now tvs can seem a distraction. 

Edited by vale9001

March 26

Taylor Swift - Streams - 62,197,808 - Listeners - 13,677,437

Bad Bunny - Streams - 43,343,014 - Listeners - 12,138,743

 

Taylor will probably be the most streamed artist this year especially if the difference in daily streams remains 15-25m daily.:gaycat2:

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.