Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a man 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

What does it mean? What does it mean! 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

When its Vigilante Turd music video

 

pC3NZZU.gif

 

Knowing her and our luck, she would

 

pC3NZZU.gif

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

When its Vigilante Turd music video

 

pC3NZZU.gif

 

Knowing her and our luck, she would

 

pC3NZZU.gif

If she served another proper pop music video with the chair choreo and like a cabaret early 20th century style outfit… we will welcome it with open arms I’m afraid 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Just now, Holiest Dreams said:

another proper pop music video

 

pC3NZZU.gif

You guys are so unserious

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

1 minute ago, Holiest Dreams said:

If she served another proper pop music video with the chair choreo and like a cabaret early 20th century style outfit… we will welcome it with open arms I’m afraid 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

I'd love a chairography serve only if she promises that Karma is getting a video in the summer too

 

pC3NZZU.gif

3 minutes ago, Teneo said:

You guys are so unserious

 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Not a tour video already :oh:

8 minutes ago, Teneo said:

You guys are so unserious

 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Bestie tell us pls… is it worth staying up tn 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

Bestie tell us pls… is it worth staying up tn 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Don’t meet her at midnight 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Bestie tell us pls… is it worth staying up tn 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Is that person like an insider or sumn? Cause first it was the playlist that apparently had a "gather your coins" hidden message and now it's cat eye sharp enough to kill a man?(which I now learned is from vigilante shite)

Are these different or is there a correlation?

Just now, Andre2000 said:

Is that person like an insider or sumn? Cause first it was the playlist that apparently had a "gather your coins" hidden message and now it's cat eye sharp enough to kill a man?(which I now learned is from vigilante shite)

Are these different or is there a correlation?

What is your Taylor Swift album ranking?

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

 

She said a million and a 13 too :dies:

#3 is Rumours :celestial2:

14 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Don’t meet her at midnight 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

When can I expect to meet her at midnight 

pC3NZZU.gif

31 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

When its Vigilante Turd music video

 

pC3NZZU.gif

 

Knowing her and our luck, she would

 

pC3NZZU.gif


There u go 
pC3NZZU.gif

Well YSSMIAC is 10000 times better than the Billie cosplay on Vigilante Turd  tho

I think we’re getting international tour dates that’s all

 

3 hours ago, PopA911 said:

 

i didn't know this song was smashing like this :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

Draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a man 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

:rip:

30 minutes ago, Teneo said:

What is your Taylor Swift album ranking?

 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

TBD, I am currently going through her discography for the first time

pC3NZZU.gif

What’s wrong with that lyric? It’s very clever and She would be the only one to come up with it. Very unique. Lyrics that could cut glass, like one of those secret sessioners lied about it regards to Gorgeous. But this instance, it’s true. 

58 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Can she drop Need on streaming already Jesus. :redface:

Stop asking for Loser rejects. Pls

 

 

We need

 

HITS DIFFERENT

 

ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS

 

 

IMMEDIATELY

Maybe I’m selfish but I don’t care about international dates as it doesn’t do anything for me 

 

I want TVVVVV

The way I only listened to the leaked and released versions of AOTG a combined of about 10 times, meanwhile NEED has long crossed a hundred listens and counting, but it’s her lost for losing these streams since she chose the wrong song to release….

 

Even TIWYCF(TV) the one where it got edited with the production of the released version (not saying the leaked demo is bad) has probably crossed 50 too :dies: and I can’t stand the genre in general and always disliked the song and hoped that she never touches the genre back when it was everywhere, but somehow she brought a new life to the song and I’m currently obsessed :gaycat6:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.