Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I wish Taylor would allow instrumental tracks to be pitched to her for one album cycle instead of how she usually asks for them a la Style/So It Goes... or folklore. I'd like her to get in the role of a topliner just like she did with folklore but for a POP album. I know it sounds a bit messy and writing camp'd but in her case, she'd continue working on a whole album with the producer that gets her creative juices flowing. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of undiscovered talent out there. That'd be perfect for her to market, too, when you think about it.

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

8 hours ago, Timeless said:

I'll give you a better take

 

Nathan Chapman >>>>> all of her producers

Dont know bout all that but Nathan snapped real hard on Fearless song:jonny6:

2 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I have a feeling bad bunny will have higher numbers

If Bad Bunny has higher numbers, the only thing that means is that she kept her prices too low in the presale. Imagine how much more money she could have earned with actual dynamic pricing.

good she keeps her price low, i dont have to sell my kidneys to afford the tickets and flight/hotel to see her. 

Anyone knows if there is a reliable source behind this? I hope she does Latin America and Australia at the end of this year and if that's the case it should be announced around April or so.

 

  • ATRL Moderator
54 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Anyone knows if there is a reliable source behind this? I hope she does Latin America and Australia at the end of this year and if that's the case it should be announced around April or so.

 

I don’t trust that Twitter account. They post a lot of misinformation. 

 

However, it would make sense to me for her to tour Australia and LATAM at the end of this year and do Europe and Asia in 2024 (May-September)

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I don’t trust that Twitter account. They post a lot of misinformation. 

 

However, it would make sense to me for her to tour Australia and LATAM at the end of this year and do Europe and Asia in 2024 (May-September)

Apparently it comes from a random podcast and a woman who allegedly works at that stadium: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11901175/Taylor-Swift-looks-set-announce-tour-dates-Australia.html

"Midnights is global because it was produced by Jack".:bibliahh:

Some of Swifties takes are insane. Midnights was that big the first days for many reasons AND jack being the producer has nothing to do with it.

4 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

I wish Taylor would allow instrumental tracks to be pitched to her for one album cycle instead of how she usually asks for them a la Style/So It Goes... or folklore. I'd like her to get in the role of a topliner just like she did with folklore but for a POP album. I know it sounds a bit messy and writing camp'd but in her case, she'd continue working on a whole album with the producer that gets her creative juices flowing. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of undiscovered talent out there. That'd be perfect for her to market, too, when you think about it.

First of all, I wish you’d post more since you have the best takes with stuff like this :giraffe:

 

Secondly, I wouldn’t mind that at all. Some of her best work has come from the few times she’s already done this. It could very well culminate in another amazing album. Midnights is top tier Taylor in my book but it’s meant to be a summary of all she’s done before, which works fine, but obviously means next album has to be something new. Working with some new producers who can bring out something new in her like Aaron did, but within the realm of pop music, sounds like the best possible follow-up to Midnights. It’s not really time to go back to alternative leaning music, but rather experiment a bit within the realms of pop music, given how everyone is tuned into her at the moment. She made Midnights to capitalize on the hype of folkmore/rerecordings and I don’t see any reason she won’t/shouldn’t make another amazing pop record (albeit something new) to capitalize on Midnights. She should work with some new faces that also know how to incorporate guitars into pop music very well.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

4 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

"Midnights is global because it was produced by Jack".:bibliahh:

Some of Swifties takes are insane. Midnights was that big the first days for many reasons AND jack being the producer has nothing to do with it.

The Jack hate has to stop. 

 

Sure the debut week is thanks to Taylor. But Midnights is her most stable album since 1989 (and her 2nd most stable overall), and that is because of the music itself, which Jack produced. 

2 hours ago, Bonicap said:

Anyone knows if there is a reliable source behind this? I hope she does Latin America and Australia at the end of this year and if that's the case it should be announced around April or so.

 

They can’t stop releasing fake news but who knows 

6 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

The moment I knew ts9 would be something more left field was when she went to the NME awards and took photos/ hung out with all those alt stars

Wasn’t that before ts8? I know we’ve had so many releases post-2019 that it’s hard to keep track though :fan:

 

8 hours ago, maplelattes said:

So many essays comparing two old men

Jack isn’t an old man first of all :deadbanana: 

 

How shocking that Taylor’s fans would have their (hot or not) takes and opinions on two of the most prominent men involved in her discography…

6 minutes ago, Klein said:

The Jack hate has to stop. 

 

Sure the debut week is thanks to Taylor. But Midnights is her most stable album since 1989 (and her 2nd most stable overall), and that is because of the music itself, which Jack produced. 

There’s no point even trying to get through :rip: 

 

They have been pushing the ‘Midnights frontloaded’ narrative for months which is just a bold-faced lie, when it’s her best-performing album by leaps and bounds everywhere outside of North America and comparable to 1989 within it. The OMHs (mostly Reputation fans) can’t handle the fact that Midnights has dog-walked their fave album in every conceivable way, after they said she would flop if the alleged spawn of Satan Jack Antonoff was all over the credits. So they’ve resulted to alternative facts since Midnights has become her most successful album with the GP since 1989 and produced one of her biggest hits ever :rip: 

Edited by Holiest Dreams

Being a Swiftie and hating Jack makes no sense to me :deadbanana: I get wanting her to work with other producers (I want TS11 to be mostly with new producers too) but HATING the man who produced some of her best works of the past decade is just insane

4 minutes ago, Prismee said:

Being a Swiftie and hating Jack makes no sense to me :deadbanana: I get wanting her to work with other producers (I want TS11 to be mostly with new producers too) but HATING the man who produced some of her best works of the past decade is just insane

My feelings exactly

Jack just produced Lana's album and absolutely no shade to her but where is the success????

Anyways Skid is barely outstreaming 1989 now and 1989 will most likely start outstreaming skid by the end of the year. The better album WON.

 

8C597F93-3813-4911-9AD5-6CCD10D9D31A.thu

 

 

4 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Jack just produced Lana's album and absolutely no shade to her but where is the success????

Anyways Skid is barely outstreaming 1989 now and 1989 will most likely start outstreaming skid by the end of the year. The better album WON.

 

8C597F93-3813-4911-9AD5-6CCD10D9D31A.thu

 

 

The whole point of Taylor and Jack working together is that they make gold. Jack's work with other artists is never as consistently excellent as his work with Taylor (and it's the same for Aaron). 

 

I guess "barely" means that Midnights is doubling 1989's daily streams and will certainly continue to do so for most of the year. I just have to wonder what went wrong in your mathematical education for you to reach such false conclusions while doing basic arithmetic. 

6 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Jack just produced Lana's album and absolutely no shade to her but where is the success????

Anyways Skid is barely outstreaming 1989 now and 1989 will most likely start outstreaming skid by the end of the year. The better album WON.

Not doubling the numbers being called "barely outstreaming". :rip:

 

The alternative reality y'all have to live in. :rip:

Daily streams:

 

New GODmnatics : 350k  (7th single)

-----BARRIER-----

Flop of the woods: 290k (6th single, MV, Grammy's premiere, promo single)

 

Daily streams:

Don't Blame Jesus: 1.3m (Album track, NO MV, No radio release)

-----BARRIER-----

Look What You Made me flop: 600k ( #1 on Pop radio, MV and LEAD single after 1989).

 

And Style and BS are almost outstreaming Lavender Gayz despite the latter being on TTH and #5 on radio

Stay in your own delusional world that Jack is a better pop producer than Max:bibliahh:

 

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

Not doubling the numbers being called "barely outstreaming". :rip:

 

The alternative reality y'all have to live in. :rip:

 

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

The whole point of Taylor and Jack working together is that they make gold. Jack's work with other artists is never as consistently excellent as his work with Taylor (and it's the same for Aaron). 

 

I guess "barely" means that Midnights is doubling 1989's daily streams and will certainly continue to do so for most of the year. I just have to wonder what went wrong in your mathematical education for you to reach such false conclusions while doing basic arithmetic. 

There are other streaming platforms outside Spotify.

1989 did 8m on Saturday and Mid did 13m. That's not "double". Mid has two active single atm

Edited by idkwiam

16 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

There’s no point even trying to get through :rip: 

 

They have been pushing the ‘Midnights frontloaded’ narrative for months which is just a bold-faced lie, when it’s her best-performing album by leaps and bounds everywhere outside of North America and comparable to 1989 within it. The OMHs (mostly Reputation fans) can’t handle the fact that Midnights has dog-walked their fave album in every conceivable way, after they said she would flop if the alleged spawn of Satan Jack Antonoff was all over the credits. So they’ve resulted to alternative facts since Midnights has become her most successful album with the GP since 1989 and produced one of her biggest hits ever :rip: 

It's not as if Midnights hasn't already spent more weeks in the top 3 than Reputation did in the top 10 (or that Midnights is predicted to do even MORE weeks in the top 3 now that tour has started) :gaycat7:

 

Midnights has incredibly stable in every metric from the very beginning and will continue to be after the Eras tour ends, unlike Reputation, which managed to collapse out of the top 50 as soon as the tour ended. 

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

The whole point of Taylor and Jack working together is that they make gold. Jack's work with other artists is never as consistently excellent as his work with Taylor (and it's the same for Aaron). 

 

I guess "barely" means that Midnights is doubling 1989's daily streams and will certainly continue to do so for most of the year. I just have to wonder what went wrong in your mathematical education for you to reach such false conclusions while doing basic arithmetic. 

Just imagine wondering why DYKTATUOB is less successful than Midnights in the first place. :rip:

 

Like I mean, one is a mainstream pop album, the other is a freaking alternative album... 

2 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

 

There are other streaming platforms outside Spotify.

1989 did 8m on Saturday and Mid did 13m. That's not "double". Mid has two active single atm

1989 did 7.0M and Midnights did 13.6M. That is double. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.