Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, By the Water said:

The ME!th shade :rip: At least she knows. Hopefully we won't need to deal with the annoying cupcake takes about how we shouldn't have bullied her over it

Actually I’ll continue to bully her for it, no one can stop me. :redface:
 

No but seriously, the Swifties that did reject it are completely valid for doing so given what she’s capable of. Cupcake Swifties can **** off honestly. 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I think that MEth shade is fake? I hope it is

 

But anyways yeah she had it coming and we will be lashing more since we know she's reading everything we say :redface:

Hi y’all I’ve been MIA. I bought a condo and have been busy crying adulting, and also RE4 remake came out so I’ve been busy screaming not adulting.

 

Just popping in to say the CLM performance made me unstan because that PUTA should have saved it for my show in Detroit :oxygen2: I’m burning all my physicals like the MAGA stans did in Lover era. Who wants my midnights vinyl wall clock before I take it out back and take a literal sh*t on it???? :pig: I hope she ROTS. BYE

 

 

48 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I think that MEth shade is fake? I hope it is

 

But anyways yeah she had it coming and we will be lashing more since we know she's reading everything we say :redface:

No, I think there’s truth to it being about Me! I’m sure it’s not 100% about it, but she’s made similar references before (“learning from your mistakes”). Also, Taylor is notorious for standing by her previous work, good or bad, but Me! hasn’t even been mentioned since Lover’s promo run ended. We already know she reads everything on the “big” social media sites (Tik Tok, Twitter, Insta, etc.), so I’m sure she knows 90% of the fanbase hates it. :gaycat6:

 

3 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

Just saw a TikTok about TS11 being called "Afternoons", as a continuation of "Midnights". 

 

I thought the person was clowning but after hearing the full theory I kinda think it is something Taylor would do.

 

1. Afternoons are orange, just like the color of the jacket that one of the dancers has, just like the color of the door at the end of the "Karma" performace.

 

2. "Midnights become my afternoons" on Anti-Hero & Taylor Nation using that random line from the song as their Twitter bio.

 

3. Karma being track 11 on Midnights, the closing song for the tour and also being featured twice on that mural on The Man MV (written in orange). 

 

I hate this fandom :gaycat6:

 

Afternoon being a summer album released on July 21 is a serve:redface:

4 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

Just saw a TikTok about TS11 being called "Afternoons", as a continuation of "Midnights". 

 

I thought the person was clowning but after hearing the full theory I kinda think it is something Taylor would do.

 

1. Afternoons are orange, just like the color of the jacket that one of the dancers has, just like the color of the door at the end of the "Karma" performace.

 

2. "Midnights become my afternoons" on Anti-Hero & Taylor Nation using that random line from the song as their Twitter bio.

 

3. Karma being track 11 on Midnights, the closing song for the tour and also being featured twice on that mural on The Man MV (written in orange). 

 

I hate this fandom :gaycat6:

 

After the lover house she needs to destroy the the man wall cause the pancakes are embarassing with that too. 

38 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

After the lover house she needs to destroy the the man wall cause the pancakes are embarassing with that too. 

Spill omg :deadbanana4:

 

Anytime I see a tweet or TikTok referencing the Man wall or Lover House.. :oxygen2:

5 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Spill omg :deadbanana4:

 

Anytime I see a tweet or TikTok referencing the Man wall or Lover House.. :oxygen2:

don't you know she has planned every new album until the 2035 in 2019?.

56 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

After the lover house she needs to destroy the the man wall cause the pancakes are embarassing with that too. 

I mean she did piss on that wall... 

 

speaking of which, I'm surprised no one has made a retrospective on the The Man/This May thing yet :gaycat6:

  • ATRL Moderator

I never expected her to open the tour with Miss Americana but thinking about how “it’s been a long time coming” makes so much sense it makes me emotional. I never saw her live, if she comes to my country this time, I know damn well I’ll be crying from start to finish. I love this woman so much :cries:

Edited by PopA911

Miss Americana is one of her best songs, I never expected her to open with it but I can’t wait to lose my mind to it for my shows :jonny2:

8 hours ago, 1989 said:

No, I think there’s truth to it being about Me! I’m sure it’s not 100% about it, but she’s made similar references before (“learning from your mistakes”). Also, Taylor is notorious for standing by her previous work, good or bad, but Me! hasn’t even been mentioned since Lover’s promo run ended. We already know she reads everything on the “big” social media sites (Tik Tok, Twitter, Insta, etc.), so I’m sure she knows 90% of the fanbase hates it. :gaycat6:

Oh yeah I'm certain that she knows we (rightfully) hate the song, and she definitely considers it a mistake in hindsight :dies: but I couldn't find a video of her saying this quote below so I assumed it was fake

 

"sometimes you'll have an album sell a million copies in one week. which is crazy... but other times, you'll have a song miss the top spot and the public won't receive it as well as they have with your other work...it's okay to make mistakes!"

—Taylor Swift at #iHeartAwards2023

Seems like the industry is really into Anti-Hero. Sza, The Weeknd and Ed Sheeran all praising it is a good sign for its SOTY chances.

She looked SO good last night. Genuinely one of her best looks ever. 

Cruel Summer and Vigilante **** being the biggest winners of the tour :clap3:

  • ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, Delusional said:

She looked SO good last night. Genuinely one of her best looks ever. 

100% sure she’s re-recording reputation at the moment… that look gave me puta vibes :jonny4:

3 hours ago, Arrows said:

Seems like the industry is really into Anti-Hero. Sza, The Weeknd and Ed Sheeran all praising it is a good sign for its SOTY chances.

Meh.

Had you ever even heard about the song that won SOTY this year.

So many voters

well it's her first single ever with appeal to someone adult so it can be the right time. 

I wonder if she hasn't announced another re-recording because she just doesn't know what to push next. Wasting the attention that she got with Midnights in SN TV or another re-recording would be foolish, especially considering that the success of this re-recording process has been mainly pushed by her fanbase, a group of people that won't leave her for the foreseeable future.

 

A new short studio album (10 tracks max) would be the best choice, but she'd be at risk of people getting bored at her constant releases if she doesn't switch things up this time around. 

 

I don't really know what I'd do If I were her.

it's almost ME!'s fourth anniversary and probably a hundred new original songs and over 40 TVs since then, but somehow the bitching can't seem to ever stop, like get a grip it's not that serious :ace:

the mistakes she was talking about are putting trust in several people that didn't deserve a second of her time both professionally and personally without naming names, it's not that hard to figure out, but of course some of you want to write your own narratives and force it on her...

30 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

I wonder if she hasn't announced another re-recording because she just doesn't know what to push next. Wasting the attention that she got with Midnights in SN TV or another re-recording would be foolish, especially considering that the success of this re-recording process has been mainly pushed by her fanbase, a group of people that won't leave her for the foreseeable future.

 

A new short studio album (10 tracks max) would be the best choice, but she'd be at risk of people getting bored at her constant releases if she doesn't switch things up this time around. 

 

I don't really know what I'd do If I were her.

she literally made a video to say SN is the next. 

She pushes the 3 button, long live at the end of the video etc.. 

Of course every album is next but she have to release SN or all these clues things would became totally pointless at this point if then you change things. 

32 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

I wonder if she hasn't announced another re-recording because she just doesn't know what to push next. Wasting the attention that she got with Midnights in SN TV or another re-recording would be foolish, especially considering that the success of this re-recording process has been mainly pushed by her fanbase, a group of people that won't leave her for the foreseeable future.

 

A new short studio album (10 tracks max) would be the best choice, but she'd be at risk of people getting bored at her constant releases if she doesn't switch things up this time around. 

 

I don't really know what I'd do If I were her.

TS11 here we go.:bird:

 

25 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

it's almost ME!'s fourth anniversary and probably a hundred new original songs and over 40 TVs since then, but somehow the bitching can't seem to ever stop, like get a grip it's not that serious :ace:

the mistakes she was talking about are putting trust in several people that didn't deserve a second of her time both professionally and personally without naming names, it's not that hard to figure out, but of course some of you want to write your own narratives and force it on her...

Tbh I saw mostly deranged stan Twitter members criticizing ME to get hit tweets. Embarrassing.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.